BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6748|Chicago.
This is the ribbon I am trying to get: Meritorious Unit Ribbon

Description: Awarded to recognize an individual's contribution to their unit during sustained combat situations

Criteria:

Squad Member Qualification: Satisfactory
Team Player Rating: Satisfactory
Requirements:

IAR: 26 minutes in a Squad
IAR: 40 team points

On four consecuitive occasions, I have met these requirements, and no ribbon. What happened? Does anybody know?
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6699|Ontario
both have to be in the same round...
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6818|Belgium

No flame no offense... But, you do know that those 40 team points are not equal to points in a round?

They are points gathered by healin, resuplly, assist, ... all but commander and combat points, and both requirements have to be met together IAR.

Cheers,
R

edit: hmm, looked at your stats and I hope you do know that after 213h of playing

Last edited by =Robin-Hood= (2006-01-18 15:39:15)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6748|Chicago.
I know team points are not equal to total points.

I also know.....

I got 52 TEAM points in one round, and I also got 49 TEAM points in another, both lasting over 30 minutes, and I still did not get it. I know what the team point section is when i check scores, and i know it has to be in the same round. I"m no n00b.

and i do know that. Thats why i was so frustrated.

Last edited by BigmacK192 (2006-01-19 18:27:34)

=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6818|Belgium

BigmacK192 wrote:

I"m no n00b.

Didn't thought you were, but you should be surprised how often people overlook the obvious. Try playing on an official ranked server. That should do the trick.

Cheers,
R
thinner44
+1|6807
I can't imagine why you haven't got it, unless the server you were playing had a bug. Did you get awarded in game? If you did you should have it, if you didn't, then it's probably a bug, especially if it was the same server.
morbesso666
+0|6761|Givataim, Israel

BigmacK192 wrote:

I also know.....

I got 52 TEAM points in one round, and I also got 49 TEAM points in another, both lasting over 30 minutes, and I still did not get it. I know what the team point section is when i check scores, and i know it has to be in the same round. I"m no n00b.

MAN read the requirements again.
26 minutes in a squad!
You should be in a squad for 26 minutes (i'm not sure whether u can be a squad leader or not, I didn't and wouldn't take the risk, join a squad), and make above 40 team points in the same round.
Just go mashtuur, get in the Blackhawk whether as pilot or a passenger, ask the pilot or go by yourself through the flags, get off each time and earn easy 4 points at every flag.
It is recommended to search a server that has a pilot, 64 map size with less than 30 players.
It was tough for me though 1 round after I made it I made 83 team points only. I was lucky cause there was alot in the heli and I went down at every flag and resupplied people.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6748|Chicago.

morbesso666 wrote:

BigmacK192 wrote:

I also know.....

MAN read the requirements again.
26 minutes in a squad!
You should be in a squad for 26 minutes (i'm not sure whether u can be a squad leader or not, I didn't and wouldn't take the risk, join a squad), and make above 40 team points in the same round.
Just go mashtuur, get in the Blackhawk whether as pilot or a passenger, ask the pilot or go by yourself through the flags, get off each time and earn easy 4 points at every flag.
It is recommended to search a server that has a pilot, 64 map size with less than 30 players.
It was tough for me though 1 round after I made it I made 83 team points only. I was lucky cause there was alot in the heli and I went down at every flag and resupplied people.
dude, i was in a squad member, both times, and the rounds lasted 30 minutes+ each. I didnt get awarded, but thats why i am asking why i didnt get it if i spent 30 minutes in a squad and over 40 team points. i mean, one round i got my legion of merrit for the 50 team points, but no metorious unit. thats all.
bandi
+0|6674
If you know you fulfilled all the requirements, why make a topic asking for advice?
Find a 64 map with 16 players, those rounds last forever, make sure it's ranked and try again.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

bandi wrote:

If you know you fulfilled all the requirements, why make a topic asking for advice?
Find a 64 map with 16 players, those rounds last forever, make sure it's ranked and try again.
thats basicly the same as stat padding.

hmm... could be a wierd bug, some other guy had a similar problem, didnt get award for 5 cunsecutive time
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Giant_Squid500
+5|6669|U.S.A.
I feel your pain, im having the same problem. Like I spend the entire round in a squad and they'll get around 60 team points and up but still no Meritorious Unit Ribbon. Its really annoying because I meet the requirements every single time I play.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6755|Brixham, UK

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

bandi wrote:

hmm... could be a wierd bug, some other guy had a similar problem, didnt get award for 5 cunsecutive time
How on earth is that stat padding? Are we going to ban people from playing on a server unless it is full or something?

EDIT: Unless he meant that the server would take no more than 16 players and was running a 64 map with 300 tickets each. But that's still not stat padding IMO

Last edited by DUFFKING (2006-01-20 13:56:07)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6748|Chicago.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

bandi wrote:

I have done it eight consecutive times. Didn't get it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard