JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali
Ask for more tips more plz.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6372|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
I'ved heard about you from other people in the bf2s.com community. You seem to think your the one to beat. Your good I give you that, but the people you were playing in that were retarded. A guy tried to strafe you with a G36C whilst you went prone with a pistol! Ouch! Arrogance doesn't get you anywhere on these forums, maybe you should try to tone that down.

And you look like you lagg....alot...

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2008-09-06 02:26:11)

k.one
+22|6196|Finland
no matter how many vids you do you are allways an idiot in my mind
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
Bad music, bad attitude but ok sniping.
#rekt
snipergod8541
REF|3X*LSD
+15|5733
what Arrogance? i just posted some vids lol. i am not the best noone is. There are just 5 snipers that are the best and i have played with 3 of them. they are xkullx,sarciss,me,hintakarri,cleansweap.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6653|The Netherlands
meh, shots where ok, but the guys you played with where total retards

edit:
btw, why copy all sarciss things ?

Last edited by ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE (2008-09-06 09:03:08)

Fateless
+36|6244|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Sarciss's font AND music, way to be original.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=101791    <--- spot the difference? No? Neither could i.... apart from Sarciss's better shots.

Last edited by Fateless (2008-09-06 09:14:34)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

snipergod8541 wrote:

what Arrogance? i just posted some vids lol. i am not the best noone is. There are just 5 snipers that are the best and i have played with 3 of them. they are xkullx,sarciss,me,hintakarri,cleansweap.
lololololol that arrogance. Try adding players like Sintesi, Barrakuda, Drunk_Mustketeer, kapastus, Iceman_MF, LordOfWar843, TheRB94 etc etc I could go on and on..
#rekt
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5774|Greece / Rhodos
booooring...
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6372|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

snipergod8541 wrote:

Erm you said you were the best in your youtube post, then challenged anyone to prove you wrong. Thats not the attitude to take. Every good sniper I know respects eachothers abilities, and doesn't continually challenge eachother to 1v1's to prove 'whos best'. As you clearly say, there is no 'best' mainly because most people are that competitive about such things, but you seem to be the exception.

I can't say your average, because some of the shots you took were above the average mark. But the way you present it, and your immaturity, don't lend you any credit. People will most likely tell you to piss off, which is what seems to have happened here.

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2008-09-06 11:21:34)

snipergod8541
REF|3X*LSD
+15|5733
in my long range vid the first song i think is the first in sarciss vid too and the text but i didnt mean to copy him. xkullx has had that font way before anyone else. so he propbly got it from the movie blade, we are all copiers. the 300 music i liked b/c it went nice with my vid and it all sounds the same.plus i like that font who gives a $hit.i told yall i dont care i make vids to entertain ppl not to prove anything. now a long time ago yes i thought i was the best and was very arrogant of me and i regret it if you guys can forgive me? plz i am trying to get better but these comments bring back my old self and i dont like that. i am not the best noone is. so many ppl told me that and i see now!.there is only about 5 or 6 that are the best and ppl said i am in there. you may not think so but hey its just a game. i wish we could all put this aside and lets be friends plz idc anymore i just like too have fun and thats what i am goin to do. yall keep bringing up i am the best in the world i did think that i might of said it a week ago. it stops now currently i am 112 and 0 in scrims you know those are just scrims they mean nothing w/e. i have a crapy clan i take noobs in and trian them i dont have but 3 good players the others are getting better.fatal is the best in the clan. but hope you can forgive me.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6695|Brunei Darussalam

You just keep gloryfying xkullx. What are you, hes little bitch or something? Wannabe?

There are some nice shots in the video, but copying Sarciss' thing was just lame. And get rid of that attitude, kpl0x.

Edit: and reading long ass post without commas or capitol letters make my eyes bleed and head hurt so learn to use those in your next post

Last edited by Janis_Petke (2008-09-06 12:44:58)

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6653|The Netherlands

snipergod8541 wrote:

lol... just lol
... just ... lol .. lol
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali
This fool just 1 week ago said told me he's the best sniper in the world on xfire while I was laughing my ass off. He then says yesterday he isn't and that he hasn't said he's the best 'in a long time'. Haha you're 112-0 on scrims. Please tell what team you scrimmed with along with ss or videos or even the teams you've beaten. Also bragging Fatal is the best guy in your clan, (http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewTeam.asp … mpage+%21r) you have no idea how hard I laughed. Haha but what'd I say? I said post on here, well now that you did... like the results? I know I do.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

This fool just 1 week ago said told me he's the best sniper in the world on xfire while I was laughing my ass off. He then says yesterday he isn't and that he hasn't said he's the best 'in a long time'. Haha you're 112-0 on scrims. Please tell what team you scrimmed with along with ss or videos or even the teams you've beaten. Also bragging Fatal is the best guy in your clan, (http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewTeam.asp … mpage+%21r) you have no idea how hard I laughed. Haha but what'd I say? I said post on here, well now that you did... like the results? I know I do.
I see 1/1 on scrims and on rung 37 of the ladder. He could be 112-0 scriming the bots on Singleplayer?

Tbh I'd never even heard of him before this thread..
#rekt
Fateless

snipergod8541 wrote:

in my long range vid the first song i think is the first in sarciss vid too and the text but i didnt mean to copy him.
Oh? Then why did you specifically ask Sarciss what the font was?

Im all for live and let live, but the only thing your known for is your ego.
BRiiNDED
+137|6126

youtube wrote:

lol xkullx is great and a good person me and him are good friends

Janis_Petke wrote:

You just keep gloryfying xkullx. What are you, hes little bitch or something? Wannabe?

youtube wrote:

cleansweap lol he may have skill but he wont beat me in 1v1 i promise you that. oh and i do play medic, i am very good too!!

Janis_Petke wrote:

And get rid of that attitude, kpl0x.
/Agreeing with Janis
snipergod8541
REF|3X*LSD
+15|5733
i am just saying someone is better than me and thats xkullx i am droping the ego right there. so know ur pissing me off thats why i told you mother fuckers so stfu and i can do w/e the fuck i want to do haha you guys just dont give up its a fuckin game lol i hate bf2 its gay and dead so stfu again i mean seriously it seems too me that you guys are jealous or something. if you wanna 1v1 lets go. i can name all the good snipers out there that i have played with and beat but you will say other wise b/c yall are fuckin gay i just posted sum vids on here to see what can i improve i never said nothing about being the best you bring that up from a long time ago lol yall fail its old. even if i did say it a week ago just ignore me b/c yall take it so serious its a $10 game lol.  i ment fatal is the best in the clan at medic i can take on my whole clan whick is 10 snipers and beat them 20 to 6 ask zupra he saw it he has a vid on youtube he is good too he even said i am the best of all the snipers i played hintakaari with 175 ping and i beat him and now he says it was for fun and that he had played with low sens lol yea ok. i have proof about all the good ppl i have scrim against i played barrakuda77 with 160 ping it was a 2v1. 2 of them against me and i was killing both of them yall stfu its a game idc anymore      enough said!!!!!!!!!
BRiiNDED
+137|6126

snipergod8541 wrote:

i am just saying someone is better than me and thats xkullx i am droping the ego right there. so know ur pissing me off thats why i told you mother fuckers so stfu and i can do w/e the fuck i want to do haha you guys just dont give up its a fuckin game lol i hate bf2 its gay and dead so stfu again i mean seriously it seems too me that you guys are jealous or something. if you wanna 1v1 lets go. i can name all the good snipers out there that i have played with and beat but you will say other wise b/c yall are fuckin gay i just posted sum vids on here to see what can i improve i never said nothing about being the best you bring that up from a long time ago lol yall fail its old. even if i did say it a week ago just ignore me b/c yall take it so serious its a $10 game lol.  i ment fatal is the best in the clan at medic i can take on my whole clan whick is 10 snipers and beat them 20 to 6 ask zupra he saw it he has a vid on youtube he is good too he even said i am the best of all the snipers i played hintakaari with 175 ping and i beat him and now he says it was for fun and that he had played with low sens lol yea ok. i have proof about all the good ppl i have scrim against i played barrakuda77 with 160 ping it was a 2v1. 2 of them against me and i was killing both of them yall stfu its a game idc anymore      enough said!!!!!!!!!
QQ moar
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
Dude, there isn't any way that you beat Kuda in a 1v1 because, to my knowledge he doesn't play 1v1s, same with hinta.
#rekt
snipergod8541
REF|3X*LSD
+15|5733
i said it was a 2v1 with barrakooda and it was just messin around but hinta he did he says it was a fun match and i was ok but then he was taking it serious and so i thought it was a real scrim but you know how that goes after they get beat they make excuses i am done with bf2 anyway i am done with gaming i have a life!
grassonwater
+4|5937
112-0?
lol you lost to boss plenty of times
snipergod8541
REF|3X*LSD
+15|5733
not in 1v1 you idiot but we losed in 2v2 and 3v3
Fateless

snipergod8541 wrote:

i said it was a 2v1 with barrakooda and it was just messin around but hinta he did he says it was a fun match and i was ok but then he was taking it serious and so i thought it was a real scrim but you know how that goes after they get beat they make excuses i am done with bf2 anyway i am done with gaming i have a life!
and it begins again.....you only snipe 1v1 vs players in kark, which is a shit map to 1v1 as it only, realistically, supporting CQC. Anthony, lighten up, i can see you're trying to, but read your post's af if it were someone else's and see how we read them!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard