Lithium
+6|6706
ok ill start here

i was playing on the i3d.nl *DWS*  Dutch Wolverine Squad
ip:84.244.131.51:16567
today
ad for no reason i got banned ADMINS FROM SERVERS LIKE THIS MUST GO FUCK THEMSELVE WITH THEIR FUCKING ADMIN RIGHTS i bett they are kids from 12 to 15 year cuz they have no brains and get money from their daddy mommy to rent a server, i have seen a couple of times the clan ppl from the server on their own fucking server doing on stat padding and when u say that is stat padding u get also banned.now they have a licence to have a ranked server but they must have also a license to kick/ban ppl WITH A REASON, and if they ban a guy that have nothing done than they lose their lisense to rent a server, the admins from now are in one word SUCKS, they must play a game BAN me, KICK me if that is a game.

so u know now *DWS* ICEy UR a MOTHERFUCKER (u nasty noob admin)

TO ALL THE NOOB ADMINS:::: GOTO HELL ALL !!!
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6757

So is this a complaint or a compliment...couldn't figure it out

And if this pissed you off so much, don't play at their server.

And if you're really pissed off, get evidence that they were stat padding and have their accounts wiped
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys

Lithium wrote:

i bett they are kids from 12 to 15!
You sure sound like one lol
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

For about 2 seconds i thought i was going to read a compliment thread. :p
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6721|Melbourne, Australia
yer i thought it read compliment aswell lol .. im 15 btw and im as mature as just about anyone on my team i dont  auto punish i forgive for real mistakes.. when i get killed i dont scream out omfg newb hax0r and i dont tk for viechles (but i no what ur talkin about - there are some lame assholes out there) just like to state for the record i am not 1 of them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard