Kez
+778|5673|London, UK

bennisboy wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

Indeed, you have to select the scanner from the main tools tab .
I have Radar and Scanner both selected ¯\(°_o)/¯
Select the scanner, then click on the alien wreckage
I know I mean I cannot find the wreckage in the first place because my fucking radar doesn't work. My energy is topped up to full too so there really is nothing wrong with anything else.
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

TheAussieReaper wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

behold, the mother of all space ships!
We're whalers on the moon, we carry a harpoon, but there ain't no whales, so we tell tall tales, and sing out whaling tune!
Where is that from? I recognise it.

@kptk, damn thats lame, dunno why its happenin so I cant help! lol
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

bennisboy wrote:

Where is that from? I recognise it.
Futurama.

Kerry, when you select the radar you should hear like a sonar ping plus have your ship send out a pulse to the planets surface. It only does that when your near your target, eg. diseased animal you have to laser, or a piece of wrecked worth sporebucks.

It won't emit a signal however if there is nothing to be found on the planet.

Click on the left hand side options to view a planets ecosystem and click on one of the circles representing a tree or animal so it's highlighted. Your radar should start automatically to find the nearest one to you.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Kerry, when you select the radar you should hear like a sonar ping plus have your ship send out a pulse to the planets surface. It only does that when your near your target, eg. diseased animal you have to laser, or a piece of wrecked worth sporebucks.
I've travelled all over this planet and no sonar ping has sounded... it did it on the tutorial at the start of the game but now it doesn't
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
When you landed on the planet, it should have shown a little clip of the crashed ship, if it didnt you're on the wrong planet!

Is it me, or does space stge seem like more of a game than the other stages?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone
Still in tribal stage. Not much spare time.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
i know this may seem like a stupid question... but did you turn it on? i've had a few people that didnt know you had to click it lol
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6495|South Florida
Well i just got a few hours into the space stage, and i must say...... i dont like it!

I think the Tribal stage was most fun, i wish it could last way longer. Also the stage before tribal was fun. I just started to understand the full concept of Civilization mode, but then i beat it and moved on... I didn't like it that much because it was no longer character control =[.

Space stage, in my opinion, is not fun at all. It's WAYYYYY to mapped out (by that i mean each mission tells you exactly what to do, so its not like its free play or anything =[)

I've only been a couple hours into space and im thinking about giving up. I just dont like the way it works

Which is a real bummer because i loved everything else about this game
15 more years! 15 more years!
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL

Mitch wrote:

Well i just got a few hours into the space stage, and i must say...... i dont like it!

I think the Tribal stage was most fun, i wish it could last way longer. Also the stage before tribal was fun. I just started to understand the full concept of Civilization mode, but then i beat it and moved on... I didn't like it that much because it was no longer character control =[.

Space stage, in my opinion, is not fun at all. It's WAYYYYY to mapped out (by that i mean each mission tells you exactly what to do, so its not like its free play or anything =[)

I've only been a couple hours into space and im thinking about giving up. I just dont like the way it works

Which is a real bummer because i loved everything else about this game
stop doing missions then, start making allies, colonizing, or raining death upon your enemies, whichever suits you.
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
Fucking monkey scrotum, everytime I try to place a second colony on any planet it crashes!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Spore vomited me out of cell and creature stage like it was the demo. I think they only had that rock/skeleton-chomping feature for time filler. I would've much rather just had all the parts made available to me in progressive cell and creature stages, with more meat to the environment and creature life.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6711

Sigh, where to start on this game. So much potential, delivered so poorly.
Cell Stage kicked ass, creature stage sucked balls, tribal and civ stages were alright, and space age was decent.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

How are you guys planing on finishing off the Grox?

I'm landing on their planets, raising my shield and running from them, all the while using the heat\refrigeration ray to terraform each planet.

I could use the staff of life, but with only 42 to use I'm going to keep them for my own planets or those worth having.

I don't know if I can recharge or get more by going back to the centre of the galaxy though.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York
I'm glad I avoided this game, this time from a gameplay standpoint, and not just the DRM/3 install limit shit that pushed me away initially. I would just like to say 'thank you' to all of you for discussing the game.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

bennisboy wrote:

Fucking monkey scrotum, everytime I try to place a second colony on any planet it crashes!
Learn to fly better and you won't crash into the planets.

imadeafunniez
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

Ryan wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Learn to fly better and you won't crash into the planets.

imadeafunniez
I thought you were dumb for a second, where have you been, I haven't seen you post in a while
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6495|South Florida
Question: When i find a planet thats already T3 and its only got tribal stage life forms on it - and i destroy all those tribal huts - Why does it keep saying theres already a sentient species on this planet?? I want to set up a colony there!!
15 more years! 15 more years!
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North

Mitch wrote:

Question: When i find a planet thats already T3 and its only got tribal stage life forms on it - and i destroy all those tribal huts - Why does it keep saying theres already a sentient species on this planet?? I want to set up a colony there!!
are there any tribes anywhere else in that solar system? maybe you missed one that's hiding near the edges of the map... it happens
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York

Poseidon wrote:

http://kotaku.com/5053781/spore-fans-threatened-with-banhammer-over-drm-talk

seig heil EA
EA is shit tbh. Good link.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6325|England - Kent

krazed wrote:

Mitch wrote:

are there any tribes anywhere else in that solar system? maybe you missed one that's hiding near the edges of the map... it happens
You can use the monolith to lift tibes ect off the planet but they cost $500,000 each!
Brasso
+1,549|6600

xRBLx wrote:

krazed wrote:

Mitch wrote:

You can use the monolith to lift tibes ect off the planet but they cost $500,000 each!
try buying from neutral parties, your best allies and your own colonies always rip you off
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard