=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6705|In a van down by the river
Okay I know to originally get the Good Conduct Medal you need to have 250 Global Hours played.  NO team damage, vehicle damage, or teamkills in a round.  And 27 kills in a round.  Here's a question.  To get a second Good Conduct Medal, do you need to have another 250  hours logged (so essentially 500 Global Hours) to get a second?  Or can you just get the Good Conduct Medal everytime you you get 27 kills in a round and no team damage?

My buddy has two, but he has over 500 hours so I'm unsure.

Last edited by =NAA=TheTaxidermist (2006-01-18 08:36:40)

AirForce2076
+1|6712|MN
i dont know why dont you try it and see if it works
Encoded
The bf2s eunuch
+11|6686
It resets. You need an additional 250 hours like you said.  Same with combat action medal and medals with repeatability.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
Ty, that's what I thought it was.  I know I've had rounds of 27 kills with no team damage after I got the original good conduct medal.  But I thought maybe there was a mysterious time that I somehow got team damage without me knowing.  It's hard not to get team damage when you are in a tank.  So hard...
Buffnuggles
+11|6703|The Hague, Netherlands
Try a APC instead of a tank.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
umm its the idea that people stand behind me and run in front of me.  I accidentally bump them and I get team damage or even a teamkill.  This happens in APC's as often as it does tanks.
thinner44
+1|6780
I got my GCM today by pure accident. Honestly, I wasn't even trying to get it and decided to live most of my round in a tank and apc. Of course I did a little on foot and did a great job at keeping the team together (a round we won outright). I was so amazed that I didn't do any TD or TVD because it's just so hard to stop people from wandering in front of vehicles.... but you can be as sure as anything, I was mighty proud when the award showed up and the beaming smile on my face was genuine pleasure

Bf2, a game I really enjoy because it's basically... brilliant   .Congrats to anyone else that has this medal and to those in pursuit of many more. It's the way it was meant to be played.
EstebanRey
+1|6659

=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

Ty, that's what I thought it was.  I know I've had rounds of 27 kills with no team damage after I got the original good conduct medal.  But I thought maybe there was a mysterious time that I somehow got team damage without me knowing.  It's hard not to get team damage when you are in a tank.  So hard...
Here's a novel idea, go on foot and stop hiding behind that armour.  Only kidding, but if you have to use a tank to get 27 kills IAR then you really should start practising your gun slinging, you will have so much more fun, trust me....
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
I don't need a tank to get 27 kills an a round.  It's just the easiest way to do it.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6712|United States

Buffnuggles wrote:

Try a APC instead of a tank.
Try jet instead of APC.
viserov
+9|6645|Atlanta

=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

I don't need a tank to get 27 kills an a round.  It's just the easiest way to do it.
lol Taxi
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6688|Riva, MD
Why do you care, you already got the medal, live with that.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6737|Arizona
I got my Good Conduct medal the strangest of ways...while goin for my Expert c4 badge...and I got them both same round.    And you can obviously get it more than once, look at the ppl in the top 10...the guy in first has 6 of em.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard