Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

So it isn't the fact that there is no such thing as time travel?
That's only a minor detail when compared with how badly he would have beat your ass.
I thought he was peaceful and tollerant.  I would have never guessed him to be a violent man by just looking at his religion's deeds nowdays.
Oh please.

Go join another Forum, I recommend Bigotry.com

You're not even being remotely intelligent, but you've shown perfect enough capacity of being so in other threads. Wisen up.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

So it isn't the fact that there is no such thing as time travel?
That's only a minor detail when compared with how badly he would have beat your ass.
I thought he was peaceful and tollerant.  I would have never guessed him to be a violent man by just looking at his religion's deeds nowdays.
Peaceful and tolerant? I think maybe you're thinking of Jesus... you might be able to take Jesus if you hit the gym for a few weeks beforehand.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland

Uzique wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Oh please.

You're not even being remotely intelligent, but you've shown perfect enough capacity of being so in other threads. Wisen up.
While you did say please, I will still decline on your offer at this time.  There is still too much I need to teach people here about Islam.

btw, I am being remotely intelligent thank you very much.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
I like Lotta, he's a no where near as bad as that ignorant asshole Major_spittle.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland

Braddock wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Peaceful and tolerant? I think maybe you're thinking of Jesus... you might be able to take Jesus if you hit the gym for a few weeks beforehand.
Jesus?  Is that the Mexican that hangs out with Chong and smokes weed?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Oh please.

While you did say please, I will still decline on your offer at this time.  There is still too much I need to teach people here about Islam.

There's nothing 'intelligent' about making sweeping generalizations against an entire creed and religion of people, based on the actions of a minute few.

Feel free to announce when you'll next be imparting your words of wisdom, I'll make sure I scroll past the idiocy.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland

jord wrote:

I like Lotta, he's a no where near as bad as that ignorant asshole Major_spittle.
You're making me blush.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6627|Canada

FEOS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Dinosaur extinction.

If that wouldn't have happened Dinosaurs would still be picking us mammals out of their teeth. Humans are a bunch of whiny pusses. This planet deserves more.
But then the dinosaurs would be driving cars powered by fossil fuels made from humans...

IT'S PEOPLE! GASOLINE IS PEOPLE!

Now to the topic: I recommend you read the book "What If?" (both volumes). It postulates what may have been the implications of pivotal moments in history going the other way.

Personally, I'd choose the Bolshevik Revolution. Squash that fucker like a bug.
Actually, 99.99% of the crude oil is from decomposed plankton and plants. just a lil FYI
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland

Uzique wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Oh please.

There's nothing 'intelligent' about making sweeping generalizations against an entire creed and religion of people, based on the actions of a minute few.

Feel free to announce when you'll next be imparting your words of wisdom, I'll make sure I scroll past the idiocy.
Beware of about 3 posts down from here.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

So in summary:

Russian revolution = Bad

American Revolution = Good

Do you and rammunition spoon or something?
Yay insults. You always start this up when you've lost an argument.
Now why don't you go for a jog?
What argument has been lost here? Was there even an argument to begin with?

So you find it insulting to state in a sarcastic manner that you and rammunition have remarkably similar views on things and state them in remarkably similar ways?

Man up, Alice.

And your summary is pretty much spot on, btw.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard