Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6464|The edge of sanity
Does anyone still actually collect state quarters? I got a wood carving of the united states with my name in the lower corner (burnt in so it is all black and cool), and I have all the quarters in circulation now in their right places, just waiting on Alaska and Hawaii.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6455|Chicago, IL
I started to, but then I got busy
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6430|My room
I'm just missing Alaska and Hawaii.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6648|Your moms bedroom
jesus i lost track.... hope they are all original releases

wouldnt matter if you did though, american dollar is fucking worth shit, back when we first released the coin, our dollar was sooooo much greater than the euro, now look at what Bush has done.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6692|United States of America
I think I've only got 1 from 2008 so far.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command
I used to, but I used them at the car wash.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6447|King Of The Islands

If I tried that, by the time I got near to collecting them all they would discover 150 new states to collect.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6657

Cheez wrote:

If I tried that, by the time I got near to collecting them all they would discover 150 new states to collect.
...wat
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6155|Texas

Cheez wrote:

Gotta catch 'em all
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6430|My room

Cheez wrote:

/obama
Brasso
+1,549|6638

my mom does, ive lost track of whats out.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard