UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6705|"The Empire"
Sorry to go over yesterdays topic on mines, but I just have to thank the stupid FUCKING idiot who got me kicked of a server that had taken me a while to get on last night!! As I had just taken the first flag at the start of a game and noticed an enemy APC on the way to me which is usually full of a few easy kills, I placed my mines around the corner and as per usual a private jumps in the buggy and drives over all of them, which first gave me team vehicle damage, and fuck me if he wasnt the fastest gun in the west with quicker reflexes than billy the kid himself with hitting punish for a teamkill. Which then led to admin to kick me of there server for a minus score. Now at the speed he hit punish, he either killed himself on purpose or has the left button on his mouse to punish for a team kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either learn to play the game offline or EA should create a learner server to let them punish each other all day long, or even take away the right punish for a team kill until you have a high enough rank to understand what it means or how to play the game!!

(Sorry have no tag yet to post, PISSED OFF GUNNERY SERGEANT)
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6789|London UK

Ive said it once, I'll say it again.

Dont use mines.
Charmin
+1|6709
have been there mate, EA wont do jack, you bought the game thats all they care about. What servers should do in my opinion is kick/ban people who press punish, after they were killed by a red skull. And only then!!! will they learn not to drive over or walk by red skulls.
cocoasdad
+0|6759
Maybe they should make a a retard penalty.

When somebody punishs you for an accidental TK you should have the option to re-punish them for being a total jackass.

On the bottom of their screen: "You were re-punished for having your head up your own ass"

Another idea would be to have an auto kick after you punish 3 times. If you are on the receiving end of 3 TKs then you are doing something wrong.

I still feel bad for TKing somebody either by accident or my own screw up. But the ones who punish after it is their fault I have learned to ignore. I have 1 Good Conduct Medal thats enough.
Charmin
+1|6709
well one thing worked for me, punish who ever you can!!!! If you dont get slack, oh well fuck them two.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard