AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

The lesson from all of this is watch your fucking drink and never let it out of your sight. If you go to the bathroom, order another one. Don't leave it for some asshole to spike.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
i g
Banned
+876|5873|GA

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6463|The Twilight Zone
Lets go get some fur burgers.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6561|Scotland
An update to tell you that her mum feels it best she moves out, she is moving away for a few months so I won't see her much as she will be 300 miles away.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6649|Your moms bedroom
Im sorry if i only read the first page, but to me, it sounds like your friend was raped. All i can say is. This world sucks, if you dont protect yourself and look out for yourself, noone else is going to do it for you.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6718|Charlie One Alpha

White-Fusion wrote:

.Sup wrote:

She had absolutely no clothes on? I feel for her. She must take the vaginal test. Good luck to her.
No socks, no pants. They were no where nearby when she woke up. It was pouring with rain and she walked for an hour bare foot through the woods. She finally gets home where her mum called her a slut and threatened to kick her out.

But oh no, its her fault for wearing a skirt. And her friends fault for leaving her on her own.

Makes me sick.
Wait. No clothes? Then where did she get her cellphone to call you?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

LaidBackNinja wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

.Sup wrote:

She had absolutely no clothes on? I feel for her. She must take the vaginal test. Good luck to her.
No socks, no pants. They were no where nearby when she woke up. It was pouring with rain and she walked for an hour bare foot through the woods. She finally gets home where her mum called her a slut and threatened to kick her out.

But oh no, its her fault for wearing a skirt. And her friends fault for leaving her on her own.

Makes me sick.
It was taped to her face.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6718|Charlie One Alpha

ghettoperson wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Makes me sick.
It was taped to her face.
That's what I would do if I raped someone.

</horrible joke>
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
i g
Banned
+876|5873|GA

LaidBackNinja wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Makes me sick.
maybe she had a purse
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England
That's fucked up, maybe a resident BF2s e-detective will solve this, maybe they're doing it right now. 8 pages
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6296|eng
Something about this doesn't add up; as Ninja said, she had no clothes on, yet she is able to call you on her cellphone, she walks around naked for an hour at 3am in Scotland, to try and find another stranger to take her home, when she has you on the line who offered to get the 5-0 to get her?

Sorry if I sound insensitive, but, hmm.
#rekt
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6561|Scotland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

That's fucked up, maybe a resident BF2s e-detective will solve this, maybe they're doing it right now. 8 pages
She woke up next to a river, her bag was nearby. Her clothes no where to be found, she grabbed her bag and ran away into the woods.

I phoned the police, but when phoning her back I couldn't get in touch with her to tell her I had been in touch with the police, by the time I talked to her next she was at home and the police had rang her.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6370|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
what happened with this?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5246|Cleveland, Ohio

ceslayer23 wrote:

what happened with this?
rape
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

This is not something we should be bringing up again. OP is no longer active anyways.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard