FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6420|'Murka

Why didn't they offer a tox screening to see if she was drugged? If they can show that, they can nail the fuckers who did it on other charges...particularly if they admit having sex with her.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6404|The Gem Saloon
sorry man....but im calling bullshit on this.
i know she is your close friend, but i have seen too many of these situations, and im going with my gut.

this is something along the lines of what marine described. it happens, its how people operate.

but i CAN tell you that she wasnt drugged.
if she were, it would have been GHB, and she would NOT have had the capacity to even know what time she had last looked at her phone...

it really sounds like a drunken mistake...the "walk of shame", as it were.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

Vilham wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Was she out on her own? Why wasn't she with friends. A girl shouldn't go out on her own tbh. Its the exact kind of target guys like this are after. Its pretty much the only way they can protect themselves from shit like this.
She with a guy friend, but he left for some reason. I have forced her to have a friend with her at all times when she goes out from now on.
He is a moron then.
Yeah seriously. Who the fuck leaves any friend of theirs on their own at a club, especially a girl. She's stupid, and so's he.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6561|Scotland

Parker wrote:

i know she is your close friend, but i have seen too many of these situations, and im going with my gut.

this is something along the lines of what marine described. it happens, its how people operate.

if she were, it would have been GHB, and she would NOT have had the capacity to even know what time she had last looked at her phone...

Well she didn't know the time, I worked it out from the time she text me and the time she phoned me. But ok that's fair enough. I would agree 100% with you if I could work out how after not being so drunk, she suddenly passed out. Then woke up naked.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6117|Birmingham, UK
She MAY have got raped. But now, you can't apparantly you can't do anything if you were drunk.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6561|Scotland

ghettoperson wrote:

Vilham wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

She with a guy friend, but he left for some reason. I have forced her to have a friend with her at all times when she goes out from now on.
He is a moron then.
Yeah seriously. Who the fuck leaves any friend of theirs on their own at a club, especially a girl. She's stupid, and so's he.
It's because we live in Scotland, stuff like this hardly ever happens up here. If a police car goes by sirens blaring, everyone stops and gawps.

But yes he was stupid to leave her.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6404|The Gem Saloon

White-Fusion wrote:

Parker wrote:

Well she didn't know the time, I worked it out from the time she text me and the time she phoned me. But ok that's fair enough. I would agree 100% with you if I could work out how after not being so drunk, she suddenly passed out. Then woke up naked.
booze does weird things to people. what im saying is, if she were drugged, there would be NO question as to what happened.

as for the waking up naked, and all of a sudden being drunk....well, regrets are much easier when "its not my fault!".

be careful with how much you involve yourself with this, man.
again, good luck to the both of you.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

People passing judgment on an individual they know nothing about .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
I think Parker's just pointing out the things that drink does to people, and how she probably hasn't been drugged.

Something I and most people here probably don't know a lot about.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6561|Scotland

Parker wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Parker wrote:

booze does weird things to people. what im saying is, if she were drugged, there would be NO question as to what happened.

as for the waking up naked, and all of a sudden being drunk....well, regrets are much easier when "its not my fault!".

be careful with how much you involve yourself with this, man.
again, good luck to the both of you.
Yeah I understand what your saying, thanks for advice. She mustn't have been drugged then as you sound like you know what you mean. To put it honestly, she had pains in her crotch area when she got home. With the whole clothes thing a guy still had sex with her when she was completely wasted then, which counts as rape I think. Because when a girl is drunk, doesn't her concent not count?
jord

White-Fusion wrote:

Because when a girl is drunk, doesn't her concent not count?
I sure fucking hope not.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6117|Birmingham, UK

jord wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

I sure fucking hope not.
I think he's right.

Apparantly laws involving women abusing/killing husbands/anyone have been changed so that the old "I didn't mean to do it" doesn't work. Same goes for men.

Also, with rape being drunk means you can't do anything, as the Daily Mirror put it.
jord

SEREVENT wrote:

jord wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

I sure fucking hope not.
I think he's right.

Apparantly laws involving women abusing/killing husbands/anyone have been changed so that the old "I didn't mean to do it" doesn't work. Same goes for men.

Also, with rape being drunk means you can't do anything, as the Daily Mirror put it.
No those laws aren't about that. They're about women who are getting abused by their husbands can get away with Murder, and they don't come into effect for some time.

How many woman consent to sex whilst drunk every night? Fucking millions.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

White-Fusion wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Vilham wrote:

He is a moron then.
It's because we live in Scotland, stuff like this hardly ever happens up here. If a police car goes by sirens blaring, everyone stops and gawps.

Surely though, even in the middle of fucking nowhere, you'd rather hang out with your mates than some random Polish dudes. If my mate wanted to go early, I'd either leave with them, or make them stay. We wouldn't split up.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6561|Scotland

SEREVENT wrote:

jord wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

I sure fucking hope not.
I think he's right.

Yeah I remember reading about it, what's this about not being able to do anything? like have sex? or fight back?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6561|Scotland

ghettoperson wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Surely though, even in the middle of fucking nowhere, you'd rather hang out with your mates than some random Polish dudes. If my mate wanted to go early, I'd either leave with them, or make them stay. We wouldn't split up.
Well yes, she doesn't remember Kyle "the guy with her" leaving. She found out later, then she vaguely remembers drinking with polish guys. Then some vision of tents... So we don't know how she got that completely wasted when she was find one minute, passed out in the pub the next.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6117|Birmingham, UK

White-Fusion wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

jord wrote:

I sure fucking hope not.
I think he's right.

Yeah I remember reading about it, what's this about not being able to do anything? like have sex? or fight back?
Nah, i think it was you can't sue or something. I was eating at the same time so i wasn't paying too much attention anyway.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6561|Scotland

SEREVENT wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

I think he's right.

Nah, i think it was you can't sue or something. I was eating at the same time so i wasn't paying too much attention anyway.
Ah right that's a bit crap, but yeah she doesn't want to sue anybody, just justice to be dealt so no other girl gets hurt. But as Seal said. Nothing will come of this more than likely. Just going to have someone with her at all times when she drinks.
jord
Buy her a Tazer.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6117|Birmingham, UK

jord wrote:

Buy her a Tazer.
My mums friend has an attack whistle lol.

And that spray thing. Pepperspary i think its called.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

Kmarion wrote:

People passing judgment on an individual they know nothing about .
its the internet kerry.  geez
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6300|Éire
Firstly she should have went to a doctor to see if there was any evidence of rape. If it goes to court and there's no medical evidence she may forget about any chance of a conviction from any jury. It's hard enough proving rape even when there is medical evidence.

usmarine wrote:

not for nothing, but women have had a tendency of getting drunk and then saying they were raped, when really they are just trying to make themselves feel like a victim.
Bit of a horrible comment when you don't know either way what happened. No two rape/possible rape cases are the same and your comment would be incredibly offensive to any actual rape victims out there.

SealXo wrote:

If she cant remember how does she know she wasnt down for it. There wernt any physical beatings correct?
If she was drugged and can't remember anything then it doesn't matter if she gave any apparent indications of consent throughout the incident, the fact that drugs were involved makes it date rape.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

jord wrote:

I think Parker's just pointing out the things that drink does to people, and how she probably hasn't been drugged.

And I'm sure White-Fusion knows more about her character. The most important factor in this equation.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

Braddock wrote:

Bit of a horrible comment when you don't know either way what happened. No two rape/possible rape cases are the same and your comment would be incredibly offensive to any actual rape victims out there.
oh shut up. its also offensive NOT to mention that to all the innocent men out there who have had their lives ruined by false accusations.  self righteous again are we?

Last edited by usmarine (2008-08-31 13:07:13)

jord

Kmarion wrote:

jord wrote:

And I'm sure White-Fusion knows more about her character. The most important factor in this equation.
Yup he does already know that, and now he's learning stuff he didn't already know.

I'm pretty sure he wants advice and not a thread of

"Good luck"
"Those fuckers"
"My apologies"

As nice as those are, they're not helping him.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard