fanneh
+64|6687|Ireland

Jestar wrote:

World in Conflict
lol
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
Company of Heroes is a great game- RTS's are normally insipidly boring to me but I really enjoyed the single-player campaigns.

I'd wait on Spore / Warhammer Online / Starcraft 2 / Diablo III / Wrath of the Lich King.

They seem to be the only great games coming out soon in my opinion. But that's only because I've played FPS games to death these last few months and want something different.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6687|The Ville

Flecco wrote:

GoW on a 360 is fun with a few mates and a few beers. Just pass the controller around when you die. Helps if you have a pub/bar/club to migrate to after it gets boring btw.
That was fun to play drunk. I'm starting to play madden 06' again. gawd it's so easy to score I went 57 to 13 against the jets with 5 min quarters.

If you don't have any (American)football games pick one up there always fun to play. I'm not sure it will be fun on the pc though.

Last edited by Obiwan (2008-08-31 09:39:53)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

kylef wrote:

HL2
HL2 EP1

Your steam is incomplete without these.
Re-read

I might consider Oblivion and Stalker next time I am around the mall, but neither of those I REALLY want

Last edited by Mutantsteak (2008-08-31 11:30:50)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6588|Michigan, USA

Mutantsteak wrote:

kylef wrote:

HL2
HL2 EP1

Your steam is incomplete without these.
Re-read

I might consider Oblivion and Stalker next time I am around the mall, but neither of those I REALLY want
Stalker aint worth your time honestly.  Lots of people praise it, but in my experience with the game, it was a waste of hardrive space.  Game starts out promising, and does look good(not good enough to warrant the system demands however) but once you get into the gunplay, your weapons are so horribly inaccurate, any fun in the game goes out the window.  Unless your a few feet away, you have no hope of hitting the enemy, you can easily go through hundreds of rounds of ammo trying to hit a guy 50ft away and not hit anything near him in the process.

Im sure theres mods and such that fix it, but then your not playing the game the true way, something I hate in RPGS, but thats my personal viewpoint.  the game does offer a good change of pace from a standard RPG or FPS, and has some good moments, but the gameplay is so incredbly difficult as result of the terrible accuracy, which really ruined it for me.

Oblivion however is easily one of themost amazing games ive played in recent times.  Just wandering through the landscapes is   Easily spend hundreds of hours in it.
bennisboy
+829|6639|Poundland
Stalker or sim city 4

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard