willandmav
+0|6714
I was just playing wake island and i was in a jeep shooting at a chopper, and the pliot decided that how he would kill me was to land on me. hehe

worked too, but lucky for me i at least got a kill assist because he died too.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6738|Melbourne, Australia
r0fl.. iv blew up a black hawck with a full load whilst doing my victory dance the corpse landed on my head... GOD if sumone was watchin me dance it woulda looked hella funny in there screen *mexican hat dance music* ... SPLAT! =]
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
or 1 time.. i was in a u.s bomber on kubra dam and as i flew over the air strip to get my ammo back i noticed sumone was allready waiting for my bomber to re spawn..  but i accendently went to low an just cliped the ground  so the plane blew up.. BUT! the corpse of the plane kept going slid half way across the runway an hit the guy waiting for my plane the best thing to come was - because i died when the plane blew up i dident get a teamkill which he surely would have punished for...  -  NOW IS THAT A GOOD DEATH OR WAT..  CHECK AND MATE.... NOW KING ME :d
Drunkaholic
+4|6743
I've bailed out of a Black Hawk and it landed within 3 meters of where I stood. (Didn't die though.)
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6856
I had a good sniper round in " Gulf of Oman "
about 17 kills  and not one death.
In the final seconds of the Game the Enemy commander droped an Ammo Crate on my head and killed me.

he thought it was pretty funny to. the Fcuker
MrBrain
+24|6709|Finland

Horseman 77 wrote:

I had a good sniper round in " Gulf of Oman "
about 17 kills  and not one death.
In the final seconds of the Game the Enemy commander droped an Ammo Crate on my head and killed me.

he thought it was pretty funny to. the Fcuker
hahaha
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
rofl the old create on the head trick ey .. i hardly play as commander but when i uav an see hordes of enamys around an no arty i use the old faithful creat.. not sure if i got any kills with it thoe.. does it count as my kill?
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6856
good qeustion... I find my ammo crate drift on the way down and miss tho
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6724|Antarctica
I don't remember, i've died so much
mantisboy sniper
+1|6754

Horseman 77 wrote:

Damn commanders.  I can't tell you the number of times I've almost been hit by a supply crate.  Only good think is I have health and ammo at my disposal so I can live a little more dangerously for a bit. 

One of my deaths that my brother and I had a good laugh about was when we were waiting for a helo and I was running around the helo pad like a noob.  Jumping and Dolphin Diving and Shooting up in the air.  Then I was sprinting/charging at my brother when the damned helo spawned and crushed me in mid-stride.  It looked so funny on my brothers screen though!!!

Another helo story is waiting on the TV tower at Sharqi...then the AH-1 spawns but the tail shoves me off the back of the building.  By the time I realize whats going on I pull my shoot...hit the wall half way down and then plummit to my death.

I also enjoy stabbing people in the face when they come up ladders to kill me.  I like to snipe and I try to pay attention to whats around me.  If I see a guy that I know is coming for me I lay prone by the ladder of a building...and when he pops ups to check for claymores I give him a cold steel spike to the eye.

Does that make me sick?
=KBO=FragAbsorber
+0|6714
On Wake Island I bailed out of a high-flying chopper to do an areal assault on an enemy base.  The chopper was a bit out from where I needed to land so I had to pop the chute at a higher altitude than I would have liked.

Part way down, something hits me and I drop to like 2 bars of health.  One of the guys on teamspeak starts laughing and saying that he couldn't believe what happened.  He was in a jet, chasing an enemy jet - when he turned he slammed the jet into me - and it blew up the jet, but I survived!

I looked back in the console and sure enough - I got the teamkill for it!
WildBlueYonder
+0|6757|New Brunswick Canada
I was flying a J-10 on wake. The other pilot in the air on my side was pro and we were both racking up tons of air to air kills against the US i followed an F-35 back to the carrier two missles away and he blows up taking some ground troops with him. I make a sharp turn around the tower and head back to the airfield for ammo, out of no wher the other j-10 BAM mid air head on collision, came right out of the haze, all that was typed on the screen was one word from the other pilot "whoa........." we both had a good laugh about it
bigelectricat
+3|6710
funniest death was when i snuck up behind a sniper while he was planting a claymore near a narrow passage in karkand. after hearing my footsteps he jumped away from me to avoid getting knifed but he stepped into the claymore he just planted which triggered an explosion that launched him up into the air and killed him.
Dustriderx
+0|6720
I love dropping a crate near a group of guys at the same time the artillery is in the air..

It's like feeding fish and blowing them up.  They all gather in one spot for you.
xaven
+25|6752|Berlin
a mate jumped on my head from a wall...
mantisboy sniper
+1|6754

Dustriderx wrote:

I love dropping a crate near a group of guys at the same time the artillery is in the air..
It's like feeding fish and blowing them up.  They all gather in one spot for you.
I used to do that when I commanded.  It's a neat trick but you gotta time it just right...Fire Arty first...wait, then drop supplies.  I liked to do it in busy bases.  Good times.
TerrorDoll
+0|6694
I was playing on the Oilfields several days ago, and some jerk takes the attack helo with no gunner in it.  I was playing assault and fired an grenade at him as he was flying away. Now I'm not sure what the numerical range on these things are but I was pretty damn sure he was out of it, not to mention flying perpendicularly away from me. So I fired on grenade and started to run away. Not seconds later I see the chopper go white on the map and get a nasty message from the pilot..... I had no idea the grenade can kill people through a cockpit let alone on a small moving attack chopper far away.

I call it cosmic justice.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6756

I was playing commander on Mashtuur when a fully loaded US blackhawk hovered over the MEC arty while it was firing. Killed the chopper and its crew, we had a good laugh about it. Never had it a second time.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6797
i was drivin one those fast chineses cars in dragon valley and i was going to take the farm house, and when sundely i saw an sniper standing in the wooden bridge in that base shooting at one of my TM, so i hit him with the car, and i hit him so hard that he flew all across that bridge and landed near a bunch of trees that was at the other side of the road.
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6820|Sydney, Australia
lol my funniest kills are wen i bunny hop 2 the black hawk on mash and shove c4s on it wen the 6 inside r like moving around trying 2 get out of there lol i suicided but its so funny
E4:C
+0|6747|London, England
I dont know if you lot will find this funny, bit i did (Check top left)

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/LyricalRampage/screen028.jpg
shspunkrockr
+0|6772

E4:C wrote:

I dont know if you lot will find this funny, bit i did (Check top left)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/L … een028.jpg
LOL I never thought that could happen.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6764|Houston, TX
I was on Wake the other night as the USMC on the carrier. Two support kits, a sniper, and a spec ops were waiting for the F35B (VTOL spawn position).  They kept spamming each other with the "I was first", "My plane" BS. 
When the plane finally respawned, the sniper got to the plane first.  The spec ops, and support players immediatly opened fire on the cockpit.  The annoyed pilot begins a VTO and at about 25 m off the ground, he drops his 2 bomb payload.  The bombs TK'ed the spec ops and 1 of the support guys.  Meanwhile, the pilot gets kicked for TK's.  The pilotless plane spins about 90 degrees and comes crashing down on the remaining support player, making a grand total of 4 dumbasses killed and left me laughing so hard I snarfed my kool aid.

- I don't know what I'd do without all these kids from the shallow end of the gene pool.

KJ

Last edited by Kung Jew (2006-03-16 09:27:11)

skratch-x
+25|6655|NY, USA
I'm a big fan of getting blown about a mile into the air when an artillery shell lands directly on your head.  I've flown from the Hotel in Karkand to out of the level on the west side.  It's pretty hilarious.  Another time, I got arty'd into a tree on Sharqi and my body kinda dangled there.
Copen
+0|6663

mantisboy sniper wrote:

.....I also enjoy stabbing people in the face when they come up ladders to kill me.  I like to snipe and I try to pay attention to whats around me.  If I see a guy that I know is coming for me I lay prone by the ladder of a building...and when he pops ups to check for claymores I give him a cold steel spike to the eye...
lmao, I've got to give that a try!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard