SGTJones97E
+0|6835
To get upwards of 40-50k points?  i play ten-twenty games a day maybe 3-5 times weekly and i have been playing a month, and have like 4000 points.

i normally either get one of the stars or close to it...so its not like im way at the bottom of the list, and most of my points are commander points, so i double up...

and i play long maps, etc.  300 / 300 with like 64 people.  and all over the EA etc servers...always on a different server.  a couple times i have noticed people scoring 84 points or so, never seen anyone in any of my games (i think i have about 50 hours total logged) score over 100.  and yet people have such high scores?
mr_bad_idea
Dead Man Walkin
+1|6826|Albuquerque, NM
Lol, you must mean everyone outside this forum.   I don't think anyone who has posted in here has passed that 50k mark yet, and that doesn't bother me a bit.  I think it's what keeps everyone so civil in here.
SGTJones97E
+0|6835
i saw somenoe here with like 40k points. which prompted me to write this thread.
Sarum
The Angry Geek
+11|6847

mr_bad_idea wrote:

Lol, you must mean everyone outside this forum.   I don't think anyone who has posted in here has passed that 50k mark yet, and that doesn't bother me a bit.  I think it's what keeps everyone so civil in here.
I guess I agree. On average, the residents here have plenty of commitments outside of games, and therefore have a least a little contact with "real people" who they have to be civil with. This is vital practice for also being civil to each other online. But it does mean we've got lower scores than the spotty pale faced freaks at the top of the leader board
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6838|Munich, Germany
yeah some guys just have to much time on their hands.
i seldom mange to play more than 2 hours a day, mostly less cause i work a lot in the mom.
and i agree most ppl on this forum are closer to reality and  mostly civilised
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6844|United Kingdom
Have to agree with you there. a chilledout forum with very few idiots. oh yeah and i passed the 50k mark yesterday...
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6838|Munich, Germany
so where do you find the time to play so much?

it will still take me a week to reach corporal and i even get flamed for being a point whore cause i was flying a BH and got a silver medal yeah right i got incredible 71 points hmm
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6844|United Kingdom
oh, mainly right now > no job, not doing much else so plenty of time to play bf2 until uni starts in a month
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6837|A Small Isle in the Tropics

mort4u wrote:

so where do you find the time to play so much?

it will still take me a week to reach corporal and i even get flamed for being a point whore cause i was flying a BH and got a silver medal yeah right i got incredible 71 points hmm
i notice you are getting ahead of me.. ~tsk tsk~

i average 2 to 3 hours a nite..and finding a good and cohesive squad is just near impossible..so my score still sucks.
SGTJones97E
+0|6835
yea id like to join some sort of responsible older aged clan im sick of being commander and no one listens, no voice comms, etc.
sinir
damned
+2|6818|Boston
My job has funny hours ( and I make the schedule ) so I am usually free from 2-5 PM weekdays.  If the wife is working in the evening I might play all night.  If she is not I'll only get a couple of games in or maybe a little late-nite action. 

If you want a good squad that follows orders, try and win gold, then make your own squad on the next map.  Newer players will join your squad and stick with you cause they want to learn what you are doing.  Not a sure-fire way of getting a good squad, but it pays off sometimes.
SGTJones97E
+0|6835
i normally play commander...mostly
Bruce
+1|6817
ya i am kinda mad lol...i got this game 2 weeks before i have 2 go back to classes...i was hoping on getting coperal before that...but lol...i dont think so
Foo-Fighter(UK)
Boom...Headshot!
+0|6842|Sunderland, UK
i hate people that jump into your tank and get point assists.  its best to kill for poins lol
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6829|USA! USA! USA!

SGTJones97E wrote:

... 300 / 300 ...
Are you talking about tickets?  I mean, I don't mean to burst your bubble or anything...  but.. uh..  aren't they set on ranked servers?  From what I understand you can't change them...  I've never run a ranked server so I don't know personally. 

Also, I don't know what your talking about...  I have noooo free time it seems like.  I work / go to school / play Army on weekends / and have a gf.  BF2 is what I do when all of that isn't going on...   I wish I could play more... 
Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6818
I think 64 man servers have 300/300 tickets.
SGTJones97E
+0|6835
dude im married and in the army full time how you think i feel
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

I try to come up with about 1.000 points per week, but it ain't easy. there are so many other things in life.
And I don't want to force myself to play just for the points. that's not an option. so I only play when I feel like it.

real life matters. BF2 is just a game....
Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6818
I get about 4 hours of bf2 in a day. But since school is starting tomorrow, I wont eally have the time to play as much.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6838|Munich, Germany

B.Schuss wrote:

I try to come up with about 1.000 points per week, but it ain't easy. there are so many other things in life.
And I don't want to force myself to play just for the points. that's not an option. so I only play when I feel like it.

but you are doin quite good for only trying i remember 2 weeks ago we were at the same points
it will still take me a week to make corporal and get a new weapon
VazkoraGFL
+0|6847|San Francisco, California
Summer Vacation + Lots of spare time + BF2 = VazkoraGFL

That was about 2-3 days ago. My GS at the time of this post is 19,374. Accuracy 21%, Kill Streak 50, Vehicle is now Armor, Map is now Karkand, best game is like 166. But I alternate between Armor and Helicopter, Karkand and Sharqi.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
On weekends, i get about 1000 pts a day, i once got 1300 but thats the most, inclding fridays when i get off of school, so i get about 2500-3000 each weekend but i dont play at all during the week.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

mort4u wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

but you are doin quite good for only trying i remember 2 weeks ago we were at the same points
it will still take me a week to make corporal and get a new weapon
don't worry, you are doing just fine. It is true though that two weeks ago when I was close to getting corporal I got a bit fired up and played nearly the whole weekend just for that promotion. I racked up over 1.000 points in two days. I am much more relaxed now...

we need to play more together. not many germans here after all.

tomorrow is my birthday, btw....the big 30....
fistfullofclams
+1|6831

mr_bad_idea wrote:

I got +50k and im posting here, anyways hi....Does that mean caos will erupt in this fourm?

Btw FistFullofClams is no one believes me
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6829|USA! USA! USA!

SGTJones97E wrote:

dude im married and in the army full time how you think i feel
Whatever, I had so much more free time when I was AD!  End of the duty day is end of the day.  Nothing else follows.  You can even get your asshat commander to leave you alone if you live off post.  97E, MI?  You should have plenty of time if you aren't too busy looking over your shoulder...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard