FloppY_
­
+1,010|6450|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Poseidon wrote:

SamBo:D wrote:

Do I have to have any of the other expansions to be able to play Zeta?
If you haven't beaten the game, no. If you have, you need Broken Steel.
Well, that's kinda obvious isn't it?
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6767|Philadelphia, PA
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5661|England
Nintendogamer
+72|6751|Chelmsford, UK
quick question, i have two profiles on my 360, one for online one for offline (unavoidable unfortunately but thats another story)

if i download mothership zeta on my online profile will it be available to play on my offline profile???? (i used the disks to install the pitt and anchorage and will do the same for lookout and steel)
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6353|Canada

I would say yes that you can play on both online and offline, but I'm just guessing here. Else it would be retarded.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6450|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Phatmatt wrote:

I would say yes that you can play on both online and offline, but I'm just guessing here. Else it would be retarded.
for the PC users: Copy your DLC data from your Windows Live folder to your Fallout3 data folder (see google for exact path) to play DLC offline :3

but please note: afaik it disables windows live aswell, which means no achievements, unless you have those already ofc

Last edited by FloppY_ (2009-08-01 17:34:08)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Chou
+737|6955

Nintendogamer wrote:

quick question, i have two profiles on my 360, one for online one for offline (unavoidable unfortunately but thats another story)

if i download mothership zeta on my online profile will it be available to play on my offline profile???? (i used the disks to install the pitt and anchorage and will do the same for lookout and steel)
Yes, you can there's no file restriction between users as long as the DLC is on the same HDD.
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6807|England
Just started playing FO3 again and have installed some expansions but have to start from step 1 as I wiped my save games earlier this year

Can't wait for MZ, I will install the Warhammer 40k space marine power armour mod, the 40k bolter mod, and hopeflly there will be a mod to change the aliens into Tyranids and I'm gonna go Space Hulk on their asses
jsnipy
+3,276|6687|...

FloppY_ wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Do I have to have any of the other expansions to be able to play Zeta?
If you haven't beaten the game, no. If you have, you need Broken Steel.
Well, that's kinda obvious isn't it?
I didn't think so when I first heard about that. Oblivion didn't require a mod for free play afterwords.
Ioan92
+337|5887
I tried Fallout 3 and I didn't like it at all, what did I do wrong?
jsnipy
+3,276|6687|...

Ioan92 wrote:

you have to leave the vault
Ioan92
+337|5887

jsnipy wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

you have to leave the vault
When I left it I went like woah fuck that.

lol

I only like barren wastelands from the bird's eye view. While commanding an army.

Different tastes I guess.
Chou
+737|6955
Different taste, sure.
But you can't judge upon Fallout 3 by just leaving the vault, looking around and saying: Whoa, fuck that.
The first step is huge but it'll pay off once you've reached Megaton.
Ioan92
+337|5887

Chou wrote:

Different taste, sure.
But you can't judge upon Fallout 3 by just leaving the vault, looking around and saying: Whoa, fuck that.
Is megaton the first ruined town you see when leaving vault? With that school with raiders inside?

Last edited by Ioan92 (2009-08-02 09:00:46)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6632

Ioan92 wrote:

Chou wrote:

Different taste, sure.
Is megaton the first ruined town you see when leaving vault? With that school with raiders inside?
Nah, it's the giant fortress on your right once you first look out.
Ioan92
+337|5887

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Chou wrote:

Different taste, sure.
Nah, it's the giant fortress on your right once you first look out.
Didn't see anything like that
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5661|England
Follow the pointer on the compass mate.

Also outside Megaton theres a nice old chap who asks you to spare him some water.  Kill him.
Ioan92
+337|5887

Follow the pointer on the compass mate.

Also outside Megaton theres a nice old chap who asks you to spare him some water.  Kill him.
There is a compass?

irf3n00b

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6785|London, England
It's amazing how many people somehow miss Megaton and don't end up knowing what to do. I mean there's the compass which tells you where to go, not to mention the map. Not to mention the mission checklist. Not to mention they also tell you to go to Megaton. Not to mention it's a big fuckoff shanty town right in your face.

Lots of excuses are ok for saying a game is shit, but stupidity isn't one of them. All it does is invalidate your entire argument and makes you look like a fool

You're not a fallout 3 noob, you're just dim.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-08-02 09:37:49)

Ioan92
+337|5887

Mekstizzle wrote:

It's amazing how many people somehow miss Megaton and don't end up knowing what to do. I mean there's the compass which tells you where to go, not to mention the map. Not to mention the mission checklist. Not to mention they also tell you to go to Megaton. Not to mention it's a big fuckoff shanty town right in your face.

Lots of excuses are ok for saying a game is shit, but stupidity isn't one of them. All it does is invalidate your entire argument and makes you look like a fool

Hey I didn't say Its shit, I just said I don't like it!

Graphics were awesomely creepy, thumbs up to that.
Chou
+737|6955

Ioan92 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Give it a try, man.
There's so much to do in The Wasteland, it could keep you occupied for 100+ hours at least.

Here's a little map help to get you started. You can see Vault 101 and Megaton is just around the corner.
Use Megaton to get leveled up with XP, trade in, buy some or sell some stuff, do some of the missions and you'll be good to discover the rest in no-time. Don't go shooting around like a madman in Megaton cause is a usefull resource.. at least for now. There are no enemies inside there.

Any questions, just ask.

https://gza.gameriot.com/content/blogs/attachments/fallout-3-map.jpg
Ioan92
+337|5887

Chou wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Give it a try, man.
There's so much to do in The Wasteland, it could keep you occupied for 100+ hours at least.

Here's a little map help to get you started. You can see Vault 101 and Megaton is just around the corner.
Use Megaton to get leveled up with XP, trade in, buy some or sell some stuff, do some of the missions and you'll be good to discover the rest in no-time. Don't go shooting around like a madman in Megaton cause is a usefull resource.. at least for now. There are no enemies inside there.

Any questions, just ask.

http://gza.gameriot.com/content/blogs/a … -3-map.jpg
I'm starting to regret deleting it from my HDD.

Are there vehicles?
Chou
+737|6955

Ioan92 wrote:

I'm starting to regret deleting it from my HDD.

Are there vehicles?
There are no vehicles and believe me, you will not even miss them.
Vehicles would take out half the fun and exploration in this game.
You're on foot and you are discovering the entire wasteland. You will not get bored without vehicles.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6353|Canada

It starts off slow, but after the first few hours you will never look back. Already at 39hours and still lots of stuff to do.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6819

Phatmatt wrote:

It starts off slow, but after the first few hours you will never look back. Already at 39hours and still lots of stuff to do.
I agree. Whenever I start new games I absolutely hate going through the first little bit inside the vault. I just wanna get out and explore, dammit!

This game is very addicting as well. I managed to finish all the main and side quests for the main game and Broken Steel (and almost all of the achievements) in just a couple weeks. Once you start, you can't stop.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard