Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

Poseidon wrote:

DLC delayed. The Pitt (Pittsburgh, accessed via magically still existing railway) isn't until March, Broken Steel (Join the BoS, level cap goes to 30) isn't until April.

This actually isn't too bad, because now my DLC will be spread out. GTA IV: The Lost and Damned will be this month, The Pitt will be next month, and Broken Steel will be April for my birthday.

http://kotaku.com/5148578/both-fallout- … ks-delayed
Hopefully if they get more time to work on them, they won't suck like the first one.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Poseidon wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

Spoiler (highlight to read):
i did the peaceful resolution to let the ghouls move in
it was much, much better having the ghouls come in and rip the place to shreds. Plus your given a ghoul mask to blend in and wearing it prevents ghoul attacks later in the game. Plus it looks like you wear the face of your enemies like they were a scalped victim gone wrong. lol
You get the Ghoul Mask if you convince the residents to let the Ghouls move in as well, plus caps from Tenpenny.
But then you miss out on all the horrible death and destruction. lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

DLC delayed. The Pitt (Pittsburgh, accessed via magically still existing railway) isn't until March, Broken Steel (Join the BoS, level cap goes to 30) isn't until April.

This actually isn't too bad, because now my DLC will be spread out. GTA IV: The Lost and Damned will be this month, The Pitt will be next month, and Broken Steel will be April for my birthday.

Hopefully if they get more time to work on them, they won't suck like the first one.
Operation: Anchorage didn't suck...it's got like a 72 on Metacritic which isn't too bad. The only thing is that it was short and you can't go back/do it again since it's just a quest. But The Pitt is an actual location, and Broken Steel...well, we don't know much about it yet, but hopefully they've learned from their mistakes.

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

it was much, much better having the ghouls come in and rip the place to shreds. Plus your given a ghoul mask to blend in and wearing it prevents ghoul attacks later in the game. Plus it looks like you wear the face of your enemies like they were a scalped victim gone wrong. lol
You get the Ghoul Mask if you convince the residents to let the Ghouls move in as well, plus caps from Tenpenny.
That's what YouTube is for!
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

By now, I'm sure anyone looking at this thread, Fallout Wiki, or anything else online about F3 are already understand that they are subject to reading spoilers here and there. It's inevitable.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

Poseidon wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Operation: Anchorage didn't suck...it's got like a 72 on Metacritic which isn't too bad. The only thing is that it was short and you can't go back/do it again since it's just a quest. But The Pitt is an actual location, and Broken Steel...well, we don't know much about it yet, but hopefully they've learned from their mistakes.
Yeah I'm playing through Operation: Anchorage right now and I have to say it's pretty cool.  I've only played about an hour max though so we'll see how long it lasts.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville
I just bought this game, is there anything I should do first ?
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6232

Obiwan wrote:

The first thing I would recommend doing is going to Megaton and completing a quest called "The Power of Atom."
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6290|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

sexecuti0ner wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

The first thing I would recommend doing is going to Megaton and completing a quest called "The Power of Atom."
or, for that matter, getting to megaton

how people miss it, i don't know
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Brasso
+1,549|6630

cowami wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

me either.  i walked right past it at nighttime and i was like "wtf is this stupid fucking hunk of metal doing out here?  oh well."  and kept walking straight past it until i reached grayditch and its fire-spewing ants.  what a pleasant surprise for my 2nd enemy of the game (1st was mole rats)
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6194|Schofield Barracks

haffeysucks wrote:

cowami wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

me either.  i walked right past it at nighttime and i was like "wtf is this stupid fucking hunk of metal doing out here?  oh well."  and kept walking straight past it until i reached grayditch and its fire-spewing ants.  what a pleasant surprise for my 2nd enemy of the game (1st was mole rats)
i had to talk my friend through it over xbl but hes stupid so i had to go to his house and do it for him.
Also, Outcast power armor is the coolest looking armor in the game. Right now ive got the druid hood from oasis , ghoul mask, and outcast armor. looks fucking sick.

Last edited by MAGUIRE93 (2009-02-09 12:40:56)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

cowami wrote:

i had to talk my friend through it over xbl but hes stupid so i had to go to his house and do it for him.
Also, Outcast power armor is the coolest looking armor in the game. Right now ive got the druid hood from oasis , ghoul mask, and outcast armor. looks fucking sick.
T-51B > Tesla > T-4x > Outcast T-4x.

I like the Outcast armor...but I like the T-51B (Winterized <3) way more.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT
Did the majority of people here destroy Megaton, and then eliminate Burke and Tenpenny at the tower?
sexecuti0ner
+148|6232

nukchebi0 wrote:

Did the majority of people here destroy Megaton, and then eliminate Burke and Tenpenny at the tower?
The way I've done it both times I've completed this quest was to get the quest option for both and then tattle on Burke to Simms, let Simms die, kill Burke, defuse bomb.  I doing it this way because I don't really care for Tenpenny Tower and I'd rather live in Megaton.  Plus, when you let Simms die you can get a Chinese Assault Rifle at level 2, which is one of my favorite weapons.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

Poseidon wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

T-51B > Tesla > T-4x > Outcast T-4x.

I like the Outcast armor...but I like the T-51B (Winterized <3) way more.
yea t1b5 winter is good i will never sell it.
sexecuti0ner
+148|6232
Gary?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sexecuti0ner wrote:

Gary?
Gary!
NuShadow
Captain Fantastic
+24|6483|woodbridge, VA

Poseidon wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

Gary?
Gary!
Haha, Gaaaryyy
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

NuShadow wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

Gary?
Gary!
Haha, Gaaaryyy
Gary
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

NuShadow wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Gary!
Haha, Gaaaryyy
Gary
GARY!?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Ha ha ha, Gaaaaary!

Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY
[dying]gar...y[/die]
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY
So I was drinking a bottle of Dasani water today and thought it said product of the Nuka-Cola company and I had to double take at it...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England

cowami wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

I don't get it, it's marked right there for you, not to mention it's your only objective (I think, pretty sure it is) and that you also have a map on your wrist thingy

I remember the first time you walk to the gate of the city, I think it only happens the first time you reach it, but the Jet engine/door opener thingy starts firing up and some stuff starts moving......all I remember is hearing that and thinking "whoah whoa-WTF IS THAT" ....it was loud, and awesome. Then I walk into the city to see it's a complete shithole, I was tempted to blow it up but I did the good guy route on my first playthrough (lame, the game is so fucking shit when you're trying to be good and the rewards are lame too)
Brasso
+1,549|6630

Mekstizzle wrote:

cowami wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

I don't get it, it's marked right there for you, not to mention it's your only objective (I think, pretty sure it is) and that you also have a map on your wrist thingy
i didn't know how markers worked.  no manual at the time.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY

haffeysucks wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

cowami wrote:

i didn't know how markers worked.  no manual at the time.
I didn't even notice the markers for a while. I missed Megaton by heading off to Springvale School my first play. After I cleaned that place up I decided to check what I was supposed to be doing and followed my pipboy map.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard