blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5746|Croatia
FROM MY FULL-HD TV

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/m … orlulz.png

Last edited by blah (2008-08-29 15:07:10)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
Full screen, yeugh!
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6638|Montréal, Québec
Humm K...

lol no seriously congrat, even if 16:10 and 1680X1050 is better, 1080p is the shit for PS3/xbawx 2

What TV you got?
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6693|The Ville
Nice, was it hard to set up ?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
Still, nice
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5746|Croatia
LG's 37"/94cm,I'm just now trying to get a ps3 so I can use all the capabilities and features like watching movies in blu-ray or playing GT5
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6234|Uk

Obiwan wrote:

all you need usually is an rgb cable i think, thats how i used to torrent...buy.... films from the internet and watch then on a plasma screen
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5746|Croatia

Obiwan wrote:

not at all,I bought today a DVI(male) to HDMI(female) adapter and 2m HDMI(male/male) cable.
Just plugged all in and voila.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6693|The Ville
I've done this to my projector so I guess it's basically the same thing then right ? I've never thought about hooking it up to a regular tv.

How is your FPS on that tv or is it the same ?

Last edited by Obiwan (2008-08-29 15:22:22)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

ya, i did that a year ago and my poor monitor sits lonely in the closet.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6447

My TV would be collecting dust, without the PS3. It's pretty sad they are selling HDTV's, while having only few HD channels.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5746|Croatia

Obiwan wrote:

I've done this to my projector so I guess it's basically the same thing then right ? I've never thought about hooking it up to a regular tv.

How is your FPS on that tv or is it the same ?
When I play games that my computer can usually run,fps is the same.Not many games can run on 1920*1080,so I play on 1280*1024 and I don't see any quality loss except stretched screen a little bit.

r'Eeee wrote:

My TV would be collecting dust, without the PS3. It's pretty sad they are selling HDTV's, while having only few HD channels.
totally,I don't get any HD channels even on satellite.

Last edited by blah (2008-08-29 15:37:55)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

r'Eeee wrote:

i have plenty of HD channels
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

usmarine wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

i have plenty of HD channels
'cause you're 'merican
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6462|Tyne & Wear, England
Yeah it sucks over here.  You pay through the nose for HD channels and I don't watch enough TV to justify it.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6452|The Twilight Zone
Fuck I just zoomed this picture in on my tiny sub notebook.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6438|Brisbane, Australia

By the small amounts I had to scroll, I'm assuming 1920x1080?

Nice. Same res as my 24" and my projector
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6638|Your moms bedroom
Hah, meanwhile I type on mini keyboard sidekick. While stuck in tampa airport
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6196|Winland

What's so spectacular about that? Many people have HD and up resolutions. Would have been spectacular two years ago.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6559|Southampton, UK

Freezer7Pro wrote:

What's so spectacular about that? Many people have HD and up resolutions. Would have been spectacular two years ago.
Go fap to your projector. Jeez.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6196|Winland

naightknifar wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I didn't mean it like that. I meant that monitors and TVs capable of displaying HD+ have become so cheap that almost anyone can get one. $300-$400 isn't exactly a huge investment. A couple of years ago, those monitors/TVs would be $1000+.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-08-30 03:27:29)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

Freezer7Pro wrote:

naightknifar wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I didn't mean it like that. I meant that monitors and TVs capable of displaying HD+ have become so cheap that almost anyone can get one. $300-$400 isn't exactly a huge investment. A couple of years ago, those monitors/TVs would be $1000+.
Yes it is
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

naightknifar wrote:

Yes it is
STFU Mek, you are arguing with Freezer ffs.

This is the nigra who bf2s'd his neighbour's house. Lelz.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Damn if I'd let someone say that spending $300-400 isn't a huge investment
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6196|Winland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Damn if I'd let someone say that spending $300-400 isn't a huge investment
It's an investment, but not a huge investment.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard