+1|6780
Dalian Plant SUCKS ASS, so does zatar wetlands
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6798
daquin oildfield suck ass, then zatar wetlands and this map is so bugy
shellshox345
+4|6713
The only map I don't like is Zatar, I always feel like I'm in the middle of Kansas, especially when I'm at a CP thats far away from the action, EA should make a 100 player version of that map becuse it has some really cool parts, its just that you would have to make an appointment with the other team to fight there

Warlord is fun once you get to the palace, and IMO Iron Gator can be won as MEC eaisly with some teamwork, I've played in matches where we got a boatfull of people on the carrier in like 45 sec. and if you can keep all the CPs that are belowdecks and not worry about the two above, then the choppers are harmless.
WormGuts
+17|6814|Dayton, Ohio
hehe...fushee rocks and clean sweep...well it can take quite along time for anyhitng to get rolling on that map because of the distance to travel to get a flag for the USMC.  and if the jets are rolling...well it gets boring fast.  as for fushee come on this map is fun. 

stop smoking dope and get an attention span and perhaps it will be more fun.

edit [daqing oilfields...damn this map just pisses me off.  and for what seems like no damn good reason.  i just find this map misserable from both sides.  yet despite that i keep trying it because i know one day i'll figure out the chinese side and get that elusive 100 pt. round as chinese on it.]

Last edited by WormGuts (2006-01-22 00:00:01)

StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6861|UK

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Karkand and Zatar Wetlands suck. Nuff said.
Strike at Karkand      388:33:42      1,192      490      2.43      165

your stats..

you hate it alot eh
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6708|UK
Best maps: Fushee, Sweep, Mashtuur

Worst: Karkand, Wake, Stalemate
Umibozu_IT
+15|6668|Italy
the worst map is shongua. horrible gameplay (with a clueless fight for lone flags, main bases swaps, forests and hills you can't go through, and so on. and it has also an orrible design. it's ugly. mainly for that damned fog.

another crappy map is zatar wetland. pray to get in a vehicle in the first 30 seconds or walk for 10 minutes only to come to a flag and be raped by tank / apc. worst gameplay ever.

operation clean sweep is boring if usmcs are noobs. as a mec you spend 30 minutes waiting for americans to land, but if u have a decent pilot then they'll never see the shore. if usmc mange to get to the land it becomes a fun map.

kubra is just a little too big but it's cool. it has some really nice spots. its weaknesses are the size (just a little too big), the gameplay (mecs overpowered) and the central flag, the one in the dam. someone can cap it from the tunnels and you'll never know what's going on
Bernadictus
+1,055|6757

Orion5413 wrote:

I hate clean sweep.... I cant buy a win on it... Or may I just suck at the map therefore I hate it the most....
Bernadictus [F15] Orion5413

You mean because of shit like ^^
hutchy52
+12|6775
Songhua Stalemate is the worst map by far.

Best maps are Kubra Dam, Dalian Plant and Dragon Valley.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6861|UK
Karkand, Sherqui, Wake & Dam Best
Wetlands, Shonguha and OCS worst
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6678|perv

oberst_enzian wrote:

songhua is awesome.

I hate zatar wetlands. crap'o'rama.
*cough*