Sounds just like their old stuff
Too repetitive.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6531|Boston, MA

Ryan wrote:

Too repetitive.
Why change what works? At least they didn't sell out and make an awful album like most bands that try to make a late comeback do.
Christbane
+51|6236
it would be good if it was released 20 fucking years ago.  they need to go away.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire

Christbane wrote:

it would be good if it was released 20 fucking years ago.  they need to go away.
Wash your mouth out! AC/DC piss all over all the supposed 'rock' bands around today.

As was said in an earlier post, why fix something that aint broken?

Last edited by Braddock (2008-08-28 10:29:11)

Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Too repetitive.
Why change what works? At least they didn't sell out and make an awful album like most bands that try to make a late comeback do.
I downloaded their greatest hits collection, and I got so bored with the 250+ songs, it wasn't even funny. I like about 15 of their classic signles, but the rest are just repetitive and annoying. They need to change it up a bit. Maybe throw some really heavy songs in with a few lighter ones. They need to experiment with a new sound.
Christbane
+51|6236
well in my opinion they have been broken since bon scott died.  yes brian sounds alot like him. but he does not have the same power and soul that scott had. he just sounds like a karaoke version of the original ac/dc.   this is my opinion. not an attempt to get anyone else to dislike them.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Ryan wrote:

Too repetitive.
Wait.

People hate that Metallica has changed, and want their old stuff?

People hate that AC/DC has stayed the same, and want new stuff?

Fucking hell.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-08-28 11:00:37)

kn0ckahh
+98|6739|netherlands, sweet lake city

Poseidon wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Too repetitive.
Wait.

Fucking hell.
yeah there's a lot of different people, there will always be haters :p
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Poseidon wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Too repetitive.
Wait.

Fucking hell.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Braddock wrote:

Christbane wrote:

Wash your mouth out! AC/DC piss all over all the supposed 'rock' bands around today.

That is because AC/DC is Hard Rock and Metal ( at times, it is classified as it ) and not many bands right now do that sort of music.

If you think AC/DC is basic rock, then you don't know what music is.

I don't think they piss all over the other Hard Rock bands. Velvet Revolver is just as good as them, if not better.

Rock in general is liked by many, hard rock, on the other hand, is not. I don't mind it when it's real good, but I disagree that every single album of theirs + every song has actually been good. That's bullshit.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Zimmer wrote:

Velvet Revolver is just as good as them, if not better.
NO wai !

A!

C!

D!

C!

A!

C!

D!

C!

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2008-08-28 13:07:45)

BigOrangeArmy
Don't tase me, bro!
+12|5997|Dallas

Zimmer wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Christbane wrote:

That is because AC/DC is Hard Rock and Metal ( at times, it is classified as it ) and not many bands right now do that sort of music.

I don't think they piss all over the other Hard Rock bands. Velvet Revolver is just as good as them, if not better.

Rock in general is liked by many, hard rock, on the other hand, is not. I don't mind it when it's real good, but I disagree that every single album of theirs + every song has actually been good. That's bullshit.
The problem is that good rock is sooo hard to find these days. Either it comes in a bubblegum pop-package or an screaming-emo brand, and people think thats rock. AC/DC is REAL rock&roll, compared to Fall Out Boy or something.

No offense to emos everywhere, but rock has never been the same since
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

BigOrangeArmy wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Braddock wrote:

The problem is that good rock is sooo hard to find these days. Either it comes in a bubblegum pop-package or an screaming-emo brand, and people think thats rock. AC/DC is REAL rock&roll, compared to Fall Out Boy or something.

No offense to emos everywhere, but rock has never been the same since
You haven't been around much, have you? Rock&Roll != Rock.
PeoNinja
Ninja Fart - Silent but Deadly
+31|6200

Zimmer wrote:

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
this ones pretty old but its still great

Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6000|...
this actually sounds nice.

I hope death magnetic from metallica will be good in september, st. anger was awful.

it's time some good music gets back

Last edited by dayarath (2008-08-28 14:13:06)

inane little opines
Jrdeacs
+22|5900

Christbane wrote:

DUDE WTF AC/DC ARE A GREAT BAND!!!!!!! SO SHUT UP!!!
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6448|Boulder, CO

Spearhead wrote:

Aye, thunderstruck, hells bells, highway to hell, TNT,its a  Long way to the top if ya want to rock and roll, big gun and back in black are my favourites.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City
metallica sold out for commercial success, that´s the TRUE, since the black album they have only released commercial corporate angry crap.

AC/DC stays true to his roots, music and style, they´re way better and greater than craptallica and any band in the last 10 years (or more)

nuff said..

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2008-08-28 15:06:35)

Jrdeacs
+22|5900

Noobeater wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Aye, thunderstruck, hells bells, highway to hell, TNT,its a  Long way to the top if ya want to rock and roll, big gun and back in black are my favourites.
Hell Yea mate!!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Zimmer wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Christbane wrote:

Velvet Revolver is shit.  It died when Scott Weiland left it to come back to STP.

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-08-28 16:31:14)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

It's supposed to sound like the 1970s Highway To Hell era.

It does that perfectly.

AC/DC are great.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard