Never Even Heard Of It.11%11% - 30
Heard Of It But Never Seen It Or Done It.35%35% - 89
Wtf? Theres A Glitch At The Hotel In Karkand?18%18% - 47
Total: 253
FFOLKES
+39|6809
edit removed

It's a glitch. Read all the posts.

Well the link was removed by forum admin.

Regardless, EA and DICE know about it and it will be fixed in the next patch.

Last edited by FFOLKES (2006-01-19 00:28:20)

[g0t]JediPimp
Banned
+0|6795
Just head over to myg0t's website. Its in the news section.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6780|cairns australia

nitro92 wrote:

lol i so wanna do this glitch
fuck off and die
Anima05
+1|6806
well i know how to do it know
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6747

nitro92 wrote:

hey guys i found i video of it
Instructional video:http://www.dubbls.com/Videos/karkand_exploit_howto.wmv

example:http://media.putfile.com/Karklandexploit2
Why am i not suprised that its nitro that found the means to exploit the game mechanics for personal use.

Oh wait... heres why: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=10154
Badcow68
+4|6771|Tucson, AZ
Have heard of it and had it happen to me, that is being the victium of a untouchable person that died only once the whole round and had a lot of kills(75+). I think it should be blocked and people that find it being done should leave the game. A cheat is a cheat, glitch or not!!! Cheats are for the insecure that can only win if they have a advantage. Take nitro91. Cant play without the cheats. But now he cant play at all on ranked servers.
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6847|Sydney, Australia
this is being talked about on several other BF2 websites. Most of them have removed all the links, or delete the threads because they do not want this information to get out.
Anima05
+1|6806
how do you get the tank going so fast?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6747

Anima05 wrote:

how do you get the tank going so fast?
you turn the turret around and start firing repeatedly.
oh... no... wait thats GTA3
SeNNetarium
+1|6804|Netherlands / Germany
if many people know about this glitch, it will be better. if everyone do this...it will be boring ^^.
doxy
+74|6836|Nevis
plus, many people commiting a crime makes the society getting used to it.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6727|Dayton, Ohio
I was commanding last week and had to call out a squad that was doing this.  We unded up loosing a 64 man map because the other team avoided the hotel the rest of the game and 6 of the 16 people on my team were screwing around in there.  the guys doing it finally left after i told the rest of the server about it and warned the other team.  It pissed me off that they directly caused us to loose the round because we were out numbered at every other flag.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6739|Brunei Darussalam

WOAH! Today i saw same clitch to be used at sharqi peninsula! And ofcourse,on the hotel again.
Btw,it was same team,which abused it on karkand...
Anima05
+1|6806
what dumbfuck would have enough time to discover something like this anyway?
Atlas
+0|6726

KnifeWhore wrote:

u go into the hotel building its sooo alsome u can see and shoot out and u r basicly invinicibal plus the best part is when u r mec and u have the whole usmc team trying to take the flag and there laying down in the coners and guarding the entrences u walk under them and knife em. then there like wtf hes hacking its priseless.
I'll call you out right now. You're a bitch for abusing that cheat. The only priceless thing about it is that you suck so bad at BF2 that you need to use glitches to get kills.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6787|In your head
So did knifewhore just admit he cheats? Well I know about it, attpemted it but could never do it. I only tryed it on dead servers and never got to do it......but I never will.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6750
Glitches are the same as Cheats and if you use them your only one thing A LOSER simple as that no if but or anything about it i dont care if you only do it for fun you still did it so your still a loser personally i reckon anyone who uses it should get the works IP/GUID/CDkey/Name banned and maybe a couple of virus loaded onto their computer for fun
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6804|Brixham, UK
To do this, you need to be specops. Place all 5 c4 charges next to the building you want to get into, and sprint towards them, detonator in hand. As you stand over the C4 packs, you need to detonate them.

For this to be effective, you need to have done this 20 times without dying. You will then see a little screen that says "choose the place you want to teleport to." From here you can pick a building to get inside.

idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6773|Debris From Space

Skruples wrote:

nitro92 wrote:

hey guys i found i video of it
Instructional video:http://www.dubbls.com/Videos/karkand_exploit_howto.wmv

example:http://media.putfile.com/Karklandexploit2
Why am i not suprised that its nitro that found the means to exploit the game mechanics for personal use.

Oh wait... heres why: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=10154
lol... nitro was pwned by the BF2s community.
XBoughtonX
+2|6868|North Texas
I'll tell you how to do it...

Stand next to the building you want to get into... Hold down the ALT key and press the F4 key...

Now you should be in the building, you can shoot out and kill people and not get hit by any bullets.

Now stop your whining...
nesti
+0|6721
I know the glitch, but this is working on every building.

but don't know how to do it.
Already saw Guys on nearly every building on Karkand

Last edited by nesti (2006-01-31 08:56:10)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6765|Melbourne, Australia
iv seen it been done .. its so stupid any sad cunt that uses that deserves to be lined up in teh street an shot in teh face
Devil-DK
+0|6701

nitro92 wrote:

Lol Knifewhore Is From Afghanistan Lol Wtf Im Laughing So Hard Lol
Well that explains it hes probably just a C4 suicide guy
I2elik
+12|6798|Perth, Western Australia

G/SiLo wrote:

i've never cheated. thats probably why my stats suck.
On the contrary, many high ranked players are very good and have never cheated.
I2elik
+12|6798|Perth, Western Australia

KnifeWhore wrote:

if i do cheat its for fun even if it is ranked fun o and yea i know u can do it on any building i was doing it in my own local server all night practicing i got into the nuclear towers at dalian and 4 other buildings there. like 10 buildings in karkand. the buildings in wake at the airfield. Mashtuur like 5 buildings there but i wasn't all of the buildings every were. but yea but the hotel whould be the best place to do that.
Can you please do the following
-Call your ISP and tell them to go fuck themselves, I'm sure they'll reward you with a nice big ban from using their connection ever again.
-Put hammer to computer, the electricity coming out means it's working.
-Get out a razor blade, and slowly but surely, slice it across your neck

If you haven't realised the sarcasm in that, my message is this, just fuck off and never play BF2 ever again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard