David.P
Banned
+649|6282
To make an extremely long story extremely short. I ordered a mem stick off newegg last week, Got the free shipping, and it was supposed to be here today. It's not. I found out it was DHL was were responsible for shipping the item. Called newegg but they were of no help, Tracking number did'nt go active till today and I found out the Package has not left the Hub. Can't call DHL because the fuckers have some pretty shitty business hours (Midnight to 9 am Tues-Sat), On top of that My package originated from Edison New Jersey main warehouse for Newegg on the east coast, and It has both a Fedex and UPS hub. But not a DHL hub nope. It had to go be shipped further south to the main Hub in trenton, by the post office. But wait here's the Kicker! I live 2.5 miles from the Main Fedex and UPS depot for Brooklyn/Queens. And most of my orders from newegg came next day if they originated from Edison new jersey.(Once I had a package come same day because I ordered it at 8 am)

So long story Short. Avoid DHL at all costs. Don't be like me and Spring 3 bucks for the Better shipping. I had a problem with them once in 04. Took 3 weeks for my fucking A64 3000 to come.(It was through a shitty retailer from Cali)
VicktorVauhn
+319|6400|Southern California
lol, I was gonna say "there was some forum I was on where the admin had some huge horror story about them...."
Then I was like "oh, right"
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6526|Montucky
yeah DHL could fuck up a wet dream.

UPS or FEDEX is the only way to roll.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6447|King Of The Islands

Chuy wrote:

Been there, done that.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6495|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
You didn't learn from Chuy's fun little ass rape?
David.P
Banned
+649|6282

SgtHeihn wrote:

Nope. Because of 2 conditions.

1. I did not know it was going to be DHL shipping it.

2. It said it was a USPS tracking Number.

Also anyone got a link to that thread?
Home
Section.80
+447|6855|Seattle, Washington, USA

Yeah, I didn't even need the threads here to stop using them. Figured it out myself when I watched a delivery person throw the package out her window, over her car, into the rocks, and then drive off.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6717
lolz i ordered something last week and it was shipped by dhl..

Date      Time      Location      Event Details
August 26, 2008     10:42:00 AM     ROCHESTER NY     Delivered
August 26, 2008     06:53:00 AM     ROCHESTER NY     Arrival Scan
August 26, 2008     06:48:00 AM     ROCHESTER NY     Arrival Scan
August 25, 2008     04:23:00 PM     ROCHESTER NY     Arrival Scan
August 23, 2008     02:01:00 AM     ROCHESTER NY     Arrival Scan
August 22, 2008     07:52:00 PM     ROCHESTER NY     Arrival Scan
August 21, 2008     05:03:00 AM     ROCHESTER NY     Arrival Scan
August 21, 2008     12:22:00 AM     ROCHESTER NY     Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

my package from FL apprently shipped from my city, and arrived 6 times, hax tbh.
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476

David.P wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

It was on the Temp forums, and thus no longer around. If you can use archive.com to find it, the name of the thread is "Fuck you DHL, you rate bastards!"
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
http://jrm.cc/articles/page/2
About half way down.
jsnipy
+3,276|6530|...

dhl is made of fail
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
Every DHL van I see is some ghetto ass 80's thing that sounds like its about to die
TravisC555
+118|6227|Cox Convention Center, OK

S3v3N wrote:

yeah DHL could fuck up a wet dream.

UPS or FEDEX is the only way to roll.
UPS is usually cheaper than FEDEX.

Last edited by TravisC555 (2008-08-27 19:00:01)

David.P
Banned
+649|6282
Update.

Now they say it's in Rutherford. But yet no mention of the Trenton pitstop.
13rin
+977|6487
UPS
FEDEX
USPS
DHL

Never use DHL if you are buying fish.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
David.P
Banned
+649|6282

DBBrinson1 wrote:

UPS
FEDEX
USPS
DHL

Never use DHL if you are buying fish.
Actually Fedex is better for overnight shipping.It's what they were founded on.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6373|California
Face it guys, every other shipping company is 100x better then DHL. UPS, USPS, FEDEX is up there where DHL will always be down here
Marinejuana
local
+415|6593|Seattle
usps>all (its cheaper right?)
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5972|London, England

I like DHL
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653

Marinejuana wrote:

usps>all (its cheaper right?)
yeah they make you work like a dog though  but yeah excellent service I use to work for them

Last edited by blademaster (2008-08-27 20:39:49)

T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6430|My room

David.P wrote:

To make an extremely long story extremely short. I ordered a mem stick off newegg last week, Got the free shipping, and it was supposed to be here today. It's not. I found out it was DHL was were responsible for shipping the item. Called newegg but they were of no help, Tracking number did'nt go active till today and I found out the Package has not left the Hub. Can't call DHL because the fuckers have some pretty shitty business hours (Midnight to 9 am Tues-Sat), On top of that My package originated from Edison New Jersey main warehouse for Newegg on the east coast, and It has both a Fedex and UPS hub. But not a DHL hub nope. It had to go be shipped further south to the main Hub in trenton, by the post office. But wait here's the Kicker! I live 2.5 miles from the Main Fedex and UPS depot for Brooklyn/Queens. And most of my orders from newegg came next day if they originated from Edison new jersey.(Once I had a package come same day because I ordered it at 8 am)

So long story Short. Avoid DHL at all costs. Don't be like me and Spring 3 bucks for the Better shipping. I had a problem with them once in 04. Took 3 weeks for my fucking A64 3000 to come.(It was through a shitty retailer from Cali)
I live in the headquarters of East Coast DHL?!?!?!?!?

Ewwwwww.....
David.P
Banned
+649|6282

T1g3r217 wrote:

David.P wrote:

I live in the headquarters of East Coast DHL?!?!?!?!?

Ewwwwww.....
What? I live near the UPS and Fedex hubs for Brooklyn and Queens. I don't know about DHL though. With such shitty service they Probably don't have a main hub.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6477

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

David.P wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

It was on the Temp forums, and thus no longer around. If you can use archive.com to find it, the name of the thread is "Fuck you DHL, you rate bastards!"
http://bf2s.liquidat0r.com/viewtopic.php?id=1052
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6481|6 6 4 oh, I forget

TehMyke wrote:

lolz i ordered something last week and it was shipped by dhl..

Date      Time      Location      Event Details
August 26, 2008     10:42:00 AM     ROCHESTER NY     Delivered
August 26, 2008     06:53:00 AM     ROCHESTER NY     Arrival Scan
August 26, 2008     06:48:00 AM     ROCHESTER NY     Arrival Scan
August 25, 2008     04:23:00 PM     ROCHESTER NY     Arrival Scan
August 23, 2008     02:01:00 AM     ROCHESTER NY     Arrival Scan
August 22, 2008     07:52:00 PM     ROCHESTER NY     Arrival Scan
August 21, 2008     05:03:00 AM     ROCHESTER NY     Arrival Scan
August 21, 2008     12:22:00 AM     ROCHESTER NY     Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

my package from FL apprently shipped from my city, and arrived 6 times, hax tbh.
It was Homer.

Defiance
+438|6679

FedEx (but suddenly freaking expensive) > UPS (God help them all if my stuff doesn't come tomorrow) >> DHL (God help them all).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard