SEREVENT wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

I'm not tellin my PSN ID
Ill pay you if you tell me.
I won't
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

Buy me motorstorm 2 when it comes out and i'll tell you.
Kez
+778|5674|London, UK
Or maybe just a user search?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

Doubt you'll guess it
Kez
+778|5674|London, UK
Don't really want to take a guess tbh.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

bennisboy wrote:

Scans of the review:
http://lusofifa.blogspot.com/2008/09/ps … fa-09.html

I'm still gonna be getting FIFA, because I'm after a truer representation of the sport, like it says in the review.
Plus from playing the demo a fair bit, I have to say you dont get the game just deciding that no matter what you do, you wont score, but the cpu team will have one shot and win the game, like happened so often in PES2008
That is the most biased review I have ever read. I hate it when ciritcs can't take an unbiased stand. That is what they are there for but they just cannot do it.
bennisboy
+829|6617|Poundland

Zimmer wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Scans of the review:
http://lusofifa.blogspot.com/2008/09/ps … fa-09.html

I'm still gonna be getting FIFA, because I'm after a truer representation of the sport, like it says in the review.
Plus from playing the demo a fair bit, I have to say you dont get the game just deciding that no matter what you do, you wont score, but the cpu team will have one shot and win the game, like happened so often in PES2008
That is the most biased review I have ever read. I hate it when ciritcs can't take an unbiased stand. That is what they are there for but they just cannot do it.
TBH, I dont really take any notice of PES vs FIFA reviews anymore, cos anytime something is different to their beloved PES, journalists say its a bad thing

Oh also you were right; I played as Chelsea to test out drogba, the guy is a beast. Makes me lol how when you do eventually lose the ball with him, he always falls over like the real thing
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6419

r'Eeee wrote:

What they mean by "Complete customisation" is that you can assign the X,O, traingle, square and R2 to whatever you want...you know the once that are available in the demo.
You can actually do whatever you want with the controller, I just found out today. Weird I didn't notice in the first place
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

r'Eeee wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

What they mean by "Complete customisation" is that you can assign the X,O, traingle, square and R2 to whatever you want...you know the once that are available in the demo.
You can actually do whatever you want with the controller, I just found out today. Weird I didn't notice in the first place
Oh lawl.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Here we go. FIFA09 review :
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/913/913467p1.html
8.9/10

The review is actually very cryptic and not very in-depth.... but it still shows how much better it has become. I can't wait.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Another review. This time of PES09. Playstation Official Mag reviews it :
https://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8489/006qo7.jpg
https://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7766/005wf1.jpg
https://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9788/007fh7.jpg
https://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3301/009dz2.jpg

Yet another cryptic review. Nothing about player movement, flow, tackles, passing, through balls. Annoying, to say the least.

What is most disappointing about this is finding out that only 7 Spanish teams licensed and La Liga is not.
Kez
+778|5674|London, UK
You are fucking joking me. Fucking PES fanboys need to learn that their game isn't perfect anymore
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

Kptk92 wrote:

You are fucking joking me. Fucking PES fanboys need to learn that their game isn't perfect anymore
wasn't the premiere league not licensed too?

well only those two CL teams (or 4) whatever it was...

the rest played with fake shirts/names right?

well ordered FIFA weeks ago anyway
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Kptk92 wrote:

Yes, alright, we all know that. I am/was a fanboy of PES.... But we cannot judge these two games... yet. Everything has been very cryptic, about both games. Even with the FIFA09 demo ( which I love, I admit ) it's too early to say which is better.
bennisboy
+829|6617|Poundland
I have to say, from playing the fifa demo, and playing PES2008 with mates, shooting in FIFA absolutely blows away PES shooting, especially as its apparently got worse
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Demo for PES2009 has officially been announce. 2nd of October.

Konami GmBH wrote:

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has announced the availability of a playable demo of its forthcoming PES 2009 title for PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360 and PC on 2nd October.

Due for release on 17th October, PES 2009 marks the triumphant return of what is regarded as the most realistic football title for any format. Users will be treated to an expansive playable demo of the new title, with the bespoke version offering a full five-minute Exhibition multiplayer match.

Players will be able to select fully licensed Manchester United, Liverpool, Real Madrid, and Barcelona club teams, or the licensed Italian or French national sides. The demo will allow users an early taste of the all-new elements set to further bolster PES 2009’s reputation as the definitive football game. All new visuals with completely remodeled players and animations, and new physics routines to ensure the ball behaves more realistically have been included, while the AI of the CPU sides has been enhanced to provide an ever evolving challenge.

The PES 2009 demo will also include promotional videos detailing the new game’s ‘Become a Legend’ and online ‘Legends’ modes, which see the player controlling just one player within a team and attempting to forge a career in football. Starting as a promising 17-year-old, players must force their way into the first team and produce a series of blistering performances which will ultimately result to a move to one of Europe’s biggest sides. Or, on the flipside, poor performances can see a player struggling in the lower leagues and eventually being released…
Mmm...

This is outrageous though, I was looking at the Barcelona team ( over here ) and they seem to be missing all the "cantera" players such as Pedro, Busquets and Jeffren. Great, not even real licensed teams have the full players.
Kez
+778|5674|London, UK
I'm guessing FIFA 09 will start off with all of the transfers as of 28/8/08 as usual.. so that means no Berba at United, no Robinho at Man City etc etc... but I guess they will be implemented in within a couple of days thanks to the Squad Updates

Zimmer wrote:

Konami GmBH wrote:

The PES 2009 demo will also include promotional videos detailing the new game’s ‘Become a Legend’ and online ‘Legends’ modes, which see the player controlling just one player within a team and attempting to forge a career in football. Starting as a promising 17-year-old, players must force their way into the first team and produce a series of blistering performances which will ultimately result to a move to one of Europe’s biggest sides. Or, on the flipside, poor performances can see a player struggling in the lower leagues and eventually being released…
LOL very inventive, Konami

Last edited by Kptk92 :D (2008-09-30 10:58:03)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Demo is out. Played it. Truly shit. I mean, ubelievably shit. I was so disappointed.
Kez
+778|5674|London, UK

Zimmer wrote:

Demo is out. Played it. Truly shit. I mean, ubelievably shit. I was so disappointed.
D: I still think PES4 was the best one
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

got Fifa09 today

it's great..

at least I think so...

slow based games my ass...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard