i am amazed people defend this guy.  wow

actually, not amazed
You're as bad as him.

I wonder why you're not banned yet.
oh ok.  hows that oh wise one?
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6363|tropical regions of london
marines one of the most consistent posters on here.  I dont think there is a racist part about him at all.  except for him being white, but he cant help that.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6669

Turquoise wrote:

God Save the Queen wrote:

his old forum name was Auschwitz_88!!!
It was actually Ausch_88.

I see what you mean though.  Still, considering how much anti-Muslim stuff gets spewed here and elsewhere, I think it's a bit uneven to ban this guy and not his counterparts.

Granted, I can't say that I like Palestinians OR Israelis.  We should stop interfering with their pissing contest and let them kill each other for all I care.
Yeah I kinda agree. Not that I thought his topic was acceptable at all, but in reality, what difference is it to the many regulars who post all kinds of anti-Muslim stuff 24/7? It's just that currently it's completely acceptable to be anti-Muslim, whereas being anti-Semetic is a bad thing.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

marines one of the most consistent posters on here.  I dont think there is a racist part about him at all.  except for him being white, but he cant help that.
i dont like canadians tbh.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

ghettoperson wrote:

It's just that currently it's completely acceptable to be anti-Muslim, whereas being anti-Semetic is a bad thing.
perfectly accetable?  WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

lowing says one thing and this section explodes.  i think you guys are sadly confused.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6424|North Carolina

r'Eeee wrote:

usmarine wrote:

i am amazed people defend this guy.  wow

actually, not amazed
You're as bad as him.

I wonder why you're not banned yet.
I wouldn't go that far, but I understand your sentiment.  I could probably think of certain other posters that would fit what you're talking about.

Marine is fairly even handed in his criticism of different groups.  I don't think he's doing it based on prejudice either, he just sees things very differently from you or me.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6310|Éire

Braddock wrote:

Jewish heroes the real meat of his OP seemed worthy of proper discussion. Closing the thread is ironically the kind of censorship his cited author talks about
you must not be familiar with his forum history.
I'm only talking about things in isolation. I've heard about this guy and his opinions but the thread itself could have been easily debated, even if only to tear shreds out of the author's claims. Censorship plays into the hands of people like this...in the same way that Creationists use the excuse that people laugh off their beliefs because they don't want to debate them for fear that they will realise they are true (which is ludicrous of course).

The minute he resorted to explicit anti-Semitic rhetoric the thread could have been binned. Also, far worse stuff has been said about Muslims and it has been allowed. I'm an advocate of level playing fields.

Last edited by Braddock (2008-08-24 09:46:50)

r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6468

He called him a nazi. While he spams the forums with pictures of Islam, the common one "Fuck YEAH".

"Islam is a disease" anyone?

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-08-24 09:47:52)

wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6480|UK

I thought he was black.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

Turquoise wrote:

he just sees things very differently from you or me.
yes because i blame other muslims and arabs for ruining iraq, and he thinks that is racist.  gj rabee you retard.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

r'Eeee wrote:

He called him a nazi. While he spams the forums with pictures of Islam, the common one "Fuck YEAH".

islam is a disease.  its a religion.

he is a nazi you fucking stupid ass.  aush_88?  put it together you dipshit.

and point out where i posted that picture.  do it or shut the fuck up.
Turquoise
O Canada

Braddock wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Jewish heroes the real meat of his OP seemed worthy of proper discussion. Closing the thread is ironically the kind of censorship his cited author talks about
you must not be familiar with his forum history.
I'm only talking about things in isolation. I've heard about this guy and his opinions but the thread itself could have been easily debated, even if only to tear shreds out of the author's claims. Censorship plays into the hands of people like this...in the same way that Creationists use the excuse that people laugh off their beliefs because they don't want to debate them for fear that they will realise they are true (which is ludicrous of course).

The minute he resorted to explicit anti-Semitic rhetoric the thread could have been binned. Also, far worse stuff has been said about Muslims and it has been allowed. I'm an advocate of level playing fields.
Good points...  Personally, I don't think people should be banned for prejudice or racism.  I think it's much better for people to get slaughtered by everyone else when they post something racist.  It's the best way to refute that sort of thing.  As you said, censorship legitimizes extreme views.

Last edited by Turquoise (2008-08-24 09:50:38)

r'Eeee
+311|6468

I'm loving your language.

Go flame your fellow military guys. I ain't used to this thing.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

r'Eeee wrote:

I'm loving your language.

Go flame your fellow military guys. I ain't used to this thing.
post the proof or shut your fucking mouth.  dont change the subject because you are too stupid to folllow along.
God Save the Queen
Banned

r'Eeee wrote:

knowing marine, he would justify that with his belief being all religion is a disease.
Turquoise
O Canada

usmarine wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Whoa, calm down man.  I agree with you that religion in general is a disease, but there's no need to flip out.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

i am not flipping out.  west ham is getting spanked so i aint too happy right now.
God Save the Queen
Banned

usmarine wrote:

i dont like canadians tbh.
as well no one should.
r'Eeee
+311|6468

You do realise how hard it is to find that picture, right?

Ask a MOD for the numbers of post you have done. And you tell me how hard to find it.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6490
He was clearly a Nazi that deserved nothing less than to be banned.

The '88' in his name is a commonly-used code for 'Heil Hitler'.

(H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, figure it out).

What's there to discuss? Fail troll is fail.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

r'Eeee wrote:

You do realise how hard it is to find that picture, right?

Ask a MOD for the numbers of post you have done. And you tell me how hard to find it.
david p posted those pics dear.  quite funny tbh.  and that is racist?  wow, you are really lacking intelligence.
Turquoise
O Canada

Uzique wrote:

He was clearly a Nazi that deserved nothing less than to be banned.

The '88' in his name is a commonly-used code for 'Heil Hitler'.

(H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, figure it out).

What's there to discuss? Fail troll is fail.
Wouldn't you agree that censorship legitimizes prejudice?
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6310|Éire

usmarine wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Good save, I have to admit you just about get away with that - if you had said "Muslims are disease-ridden" then you'd have been in line for a bit more criticism but as is you are merely criticizing religion. However, I would say there would have been vociferous complaints had AutralianChainsaw said "Zionism is a disease" or "Judaism is a disease".
God Save the Queen
Banned
it always cracks me up how everyone thinks marine is a righty republican conservative.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard