Poll

Do you agree with the gay marriage approval in California?

Yes67%67% - 112
No27%27% - 45
I don't know0%0% - 0
Plead the fifth3%3% - 5
Other? (Please State)1%1% - 3
Total: 165
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6792|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I could list any number of undesirable personality deformations in children growing up in "normal," heterosexual households. And so can you!
i'm sure we could, i was talking about issues specific to "non-traditional" families.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

Shahter wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I could list any number of undesirable personality deformations in children growing up in "normal," heterosexual households. And so can you!
i'm sure we could, i was talking about issues specific to "non-traditional" families.
so what issues are specific? please tell.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6792|Moscow, Russia
i dunno. the issue, as i said, haven't been sufficiently researched. what would be logical to presume, given the nature of sexuality, is that allowing openly gay people to handle children could result in more gays among those children. that would be undesirable, imo.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

Shahter wrote:

i dunno. the issue, as i said, haven't been sufficiently researched. what would be logical to presume, given the nature of sexuality, is that allowing openly gay people to handle children could result in more gays among those children. that would be undesirable, imo.
"I don't want gays to raise kids because it would make more gays."

Your reservations seem to be based on pure supposition and personal bias. That's not enough to convince me that a gay couple shouldn't adopt, foster, or provide genetic material with which to have their own children. And it's certainly not enough to overcome the significant, objective consensus from actual pediatric and social science groups in support of gay rights. Find another bogeyman.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6792|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

"I don't want gays to raise kids because it would make more gays."

Your reservations seem to be based on pure supposition and personal bias.
no. it's based of logical supposition and scientific data available. which is not, as i mentioned earlier, conclusive yet, so i'm open to new input in that regard. unlike some others here.

That's not enough to convince me that a gay couple shouldn't adopt, foster, or provide genetic material with which to have their own children.
i'm not here to convince your brainwashed self, man. i'm simply expressing an opinion. for those who would listen.

And it's certainly not enough to overcome the significant, objective consensus from actual pediatric and social science groups in support of gay rights. Find another bogeyman.
"objective consensus"? in the "enlightened west", dominated by liberal ideologies? not funny, sorry.

Last edited by Shahter (2015-09-22 22:35:09)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6341|Graz, Austria

Shahter wrote:

allowing openly gay people to handle children could result in more gays among those children.
And this is completely wrong.
Homosexuality is hardwired in the brain, affected by the influence of hormones during certain stages in the embryonic brain development.
If anything, you could blame it on the mother's hormone status.

Besides, these gay couples are a child's parents.
They're not prison inmates who turn prison gay.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6123|eXtreme to the maX

DesertFox- wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I have the impression that the LGBT crowd are fairly self-interested and tiresome, they are after all campaigning for themselves, not more general rights or liberties for everyone.
I think you've just pointed out something true of groups in general, not limited to minorities or even fringe groups.
Well actually no, many people campaigned against the Iraq war, campaign for refugee rights, campaign for general civil liberties, to name three examples, not everyone is wholly self-interested.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6123|eXtreme to the maX

globefish23 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

allowing openly gay people to handle children could result in more gays among those children.
Homosexuality is hardwired in the brain, affected by the influence of hormones during certain stages in the embryonic brain development.

As a general rule I don't think people who are biologically incapable or mentally disinclined to have children by normal means should be having them - messing with nature in this way is wrong.

I don't see a problem with gays raising adopted children, maybe that's what they're there for, it won't make them gay  - but it could make them a bit more fabulous.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2015-09-23 03:11:49)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6759|London

Shahter wrote:

Why are gay people 'undesirable'?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6491|6 6 4 oh, I forget

SuperJail Warden wrote:

So they released her from jail. Two presidental candidates and a crowd was there to welcome her while playing eye of the tiger.
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMO2KkI1OBY[/url]
Had to google her. Came across this. Funny character.

https://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/wwjtd/files/2015/09/davis-timeline.jpg
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6698|Disaster Free Zone

globefish23 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

But if their isn't enough hate and vitriol against the gays then some of the closeted ones may come out. We can't have that.

Also have they put kim davies back in prison? She's still refusing to do her job, which was a condition of her release.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+636|3737

globefish23 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

You make it sound like a birth defect.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

DrunkFace wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

But if their isn't enough hate and vitriol against the gays then some of the closeted ones may come out. We can't have that.

Also have they put kim davies back in prison? She's still refusing to do her job, which was a condition of her release.
thought she was put in remand for contempt.

if she still orders people in her office to refuse to give license to gay couples, then she can be thrown back again for contempt.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6341|Graz, Austria

SuperJail Warden wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

You make it sound like a birth defect.
There is nothing defective, but it is by birth.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

Ultrafunkula wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

So they released her from jail. Two presidental candidates and a crowd was there to welcome her while playing eye of the tiger.

she fathered twins eh?  Is she a hermaphrodite?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6792|Moscow, Russia

globefish23 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

no, it's not just that.

yeah. i never said that gays should not be allowed to have and raise children, assisted or in other way available. i only said that social care and state support should not, imo, be fully extended to gay families, because they, knowingly, try to partake in civil activities for which they know they are not well suited. a color blind person can, with some difficulty, drive a train. a person with flat feet can, with some difficulty, serve in army. but they are not allowed to for obvious reasons. gays can have children, but there are good reasons to believe that they are not well suited for that.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6792|Moscow, Russia

Dauntless wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Why are gay people 'undesirable'?
they have one of their important biological functions severely impaired by their condition.
Ultrafunkula

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

she fathered twins eh?  Is she a hermaphrodite?
By the looks of her, I wouldn't be surprised.
Ultrafunkula

"Impaired biological function"... "condition"... oh man....
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

Shahter wrote:

they have one of their important biological functions severely impaired by their condition.
Are you ... actually talking about reproduction? There are so many possible retorts to that, I don't even know where to begin.

Shahter wrote:

no. it's based of logical supposition and scientific data available. which is not, as i mentioned earlier, conclusive yet, so i'm open to new input in that regard. unlike some others here. [ ... ] i'm not here to convince your brainwashed self, man. i'm simply expressing an opinion. for those who would listen. [ ... ] "objective consensus"? in the "enlightened west", dominated by liberal ideologies? not funny, sorry.
I could actually argue with you seriously if your opinion if it didn't pulsate with some magical mystery combination of homophobic/anti-gay, anti-Western, anti-scientific, quasi-scientific, wholly-subjective repressionist whimsy. I think I could respect your opinion if was about something like your favorite brand of socks or the palatability of pineapple pizza. Maybe we can try one of those threads, where my having been brainwashed into enjoying fruit on pizza pies is more pertinent than my having been brainwashed into believing in silly little things like the moon's influence on tides--or trusting the opinions of licensed professionals with doctorates over rants I'd normally have to tune into late-night conspiracy radio (or buy the newest Call of Duty) to hear to their fullest, unadulterated extent.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5375|London, England

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Are you ... actually talking about reproduction? There are so many possible retorts to that, I don't even know where to begin.

Shahter wrote:

no. it's based of logical supposition and scientific data available. which is not, as i mentioned earlier, conclusive yet, so i'm open to new input in that regard. unlike some others here. [ ... ] i'm not here to convince your brainwashed self, man. i'm simply expressing an opinion. for those who would listen. [ ... ] "objective consensus"? in the "enlightened west", dominated by liberal ideologies? not funny, sorry.
I could actually argue with you seriously if your opinion if it didn't pulsate with some magical mystery combination of homophobic/anti-gay, anti-Western, anti-scientific, quasi-scientific, wholly-subjective repressionist whimsy. I think I could respect your opinion if was about something like your favorite brand of socks or the palatability of pineapple pizza. Maybe we can try one of those threads, where my having been brainwashed into enjoying fruit on pizza pies is more pertinent than my having been brainwashed into believing in silly little things like the moon's influence on tides--or trusting the opinions of licensed professionals with doctorates over rants I'd normally have to tune into late-night conspiracy radio (or buy the newest Call of Duty) to hear to their fullest, unadulterated extent.
Why are you bothering to argue with the Orthodox church?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

Tapping out to go laugh quietly over a jug of warm cider.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6341|Graz, Austria

Shahter wrote:

a color blind person can, with some difficulty, drive a train. a person with flat feet can, with some difficulty, serve in army. but they are not allowed to for obvious reasons.
Those people have an actual organic defect.
They can't distinguish colors and run fast/long enough, respectively, and that causes issues in the two job opportunities you mentioned.

Shahter wrote:

gays can have children, but there are good reasons to believe that they are not well suited for that.
Homosexuals can still very naturally and traditionally create their own offspring.
No organic defects there.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6792|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

then don't.

I could actually argue with you seriously if... [blah...blah...blah]
what makes you think i want you to argue with me? based on what you posted on the matter so far, i think it's pretty clear that you have no argument at all, just some unsubstantiated crap drilled into you by gay propaganda.

so go laugh some more over... what was it?.. ah, i don't care anyway.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6792|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

Orthodox church?
where? O_o

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard