NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5888|Minneapolis, MN
Thanks to all of your help, our ranked Battlefield 2 server is now ranked among the Top 25 Battlefield 2 servers in the world (according to Gametracker).  However, the NUNYA! clan is very interested in making this the best Battlefield 2 community possible.   In order for us to achieve our goal, we need your feedback.  Therefore, we have created a survey so we can gather your thoughts to try and improve our server and our website.  The survey takes approximately 10 minutes and does not require you to login.  Anyone can take the survey and we encourage everyone to do so.  Please follow the link below to be directed to the survey.  Your input is very valuable to us.

http://www.nunya-clan.com/survey/

The survey asks for your input concerning the server rules, the server admins, the map rotation, our website and several other community features we have.  All we're trying to do is better serve all of you, the players.

Thank you!

P.S.  You can discuss the survey in this thread in our forums:
http://www.nunya-clan.com/forums/showth … #post21286
chittydog
less busy
+586|6805|Kubra, Damn it!

So by knowing what I drink while I game you'll be able to serve me better?

Question 35 should not be required. I haven't viewed any videos on your site, so how can I choose a favorite?

Last edited by chittydog (2008-08-23 15:51:35)

NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5888|Minneapolis, MN
The first few questions are just general questions to make you relax.

As for Question 35, you could check out our videos and choose a favorite (the link is in the survey I believe).  We can add an option of "Not Applicable" if you really want.

Thanks for taking the survey.

Oh I also just wanted to mention that our server now has a public ventrilo, so we'd like get feedback from users about how much they like that idea.  Also we're interested to know if players would support us expanding to more than just our BF2 server.  So really we're just trying to find ways to improve what we're doing and to know if what we are already doing is good.  We really do appreciate the feedback.

Here are the survey results (still in progress) if anyone is interested:
http://www.nunya-clan.com/survey/results.php?sid=28

Please take the survey if you haven't already.  The more feedback we get, the better job we can do making the NUNYA server a better place.

Last edited by NUNYA! Bluecow003 (2008-08-26 11:13:59)

Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6532

Oh great. The copy & paste queens strike again!
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

Oh great. The copy & paste queens strike again!
Fuck off.
#rekt
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Just edit stuff into your main post rather than bumping.
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5888|Minneapolis, MN
I know, I wasn't bumping it.  There is no need to bump it.  The last post in this section of the forums was over a week ago.  I wasn't concerned at all about it falling off the page.

Anyway, it's funny that Sgt.Eraser always likes to bring attention to my threads.  It really is helpful.  I should hire him to bring attention to all my threads.

P.S.  Eraser, I liked your immature responses to our survey.  Very nice.  Showing your age once again.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6319|Iowa...
what happened to the server yesterday?we got about 5 minutes into a round of jalala and then everybody on the server CTD'd.normally when a server crashes you just lose connection,so i found this a bit odd.
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5888|Minneapolis, MN

aj0404 wrote:

what happened to the server yesterday?we got about 5 minutes into a round of jalala and then everybody on the server CTD'd.normally when a server crashes you just lose connection,so i found this a bit odd.
Hacker, well not really a hacker, rather someone who pays for hacks did it.  We know how it works and how to find the people who do it.  No worries.  Every server deals with it.

I looked at the logs and found when you played and the crash you're talking about.  We banned the guy that did it.

Last edited by NUNYA! Bluecow003 (2008-08-26 18:08:09)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard