Stimey
­
+786|6113|Ontario | Canada
So I was working late at work and figured I might as well stay to help him close.
He's a known stoner, so he asked me to hit the blunt after work.
I did, we got another friend in, he brought a fucking nice blunt.
Before he showed up, me and the other guy hit some bowls. It was hilarious tbh.
A bunch of other guys started showing up, and some ladies. (One of which was one of my co workers girlfirend, and I'm like she blazes.)
It was fun, had some lulz, I might do it again, but I won't do it that often (I hope)

EDIT: PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS THAT YOU SHOULD TRY NEW THINGS BUT LIMIT YOURSELF

Last edited by Stimey (2008-08-20 23:37:08)

­
­
­
­
­
­
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
So you didn't like drinking, but then drank and got drunk and loved it.

You didn't like weed, but then smoked and loved it.

I sense a trend here. Other non-pot smokers should follow suit.

I only smoke when I'm really tense or stressed out, but my God does it work for me. Thank you oh lord for providing this plant.
CrazeD
+368|6665|Maine
k...
VicktorVauhn
+319|6385|Southern California
I am fairly sure you will start smoking frequently...

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2008-08-20 23:28:08)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

Please don't do it regularly, I prefer you don't do it at all but its your life, and I'm someone on the internet
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Stimey
­

VicktorVauhn wrote:

I don't drink frequently.

Its just fun, you have some laughs, eat some food, whatever.
I can imagine it being fun at parties
­
­
­
­
­
­
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Stimey wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

It's actually really not. I refuse to smoke at parties, and the one time that I did, I regretted it. Everyone at parties just does it to be cool, which is the stupidest fucking reason you can.
`MetaL*
Just an ordinary guy, Looking for lulz.
+45|5747

CrazeD wrote:

k...
VicktorVauhn

Stimey wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

a lot of people who don't drink much smoke frequently

I actually never found it as fun as drinking at parties... other then the fact that smoking and driving is no where near drinking and driving so its much more convenient.

Smoking always makes me kinda introverted... Never really wanted to sit and chat with random people at a party while high.

Regardless... I have known a lot of stoners... and you sound like you will start smoking often.
Stimey
­

Poseidon wrote:

Stimey wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

It's actually really not. I refuse to smoke at parties, and the one time that I did, I regretted it. Everyone at parties just does it to be cool, which is the stupidest fucking reason you can.
I see.
I'll stick to drinking then
Its just like a chill out trip, as long as you have some self control with these things you should be fine.
­
­
­
­
­
­
A W S M F O X R O X
Banned
+55|5764|A W S M F O X
Sorry to say its too late, you've ahd the first taste and loved it, enjoy your crippling habit.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Stimey wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Stimey wrote:

I see.
Its just like a chill out trip, as long as you have some self control with these things you should be fine.
Yes, stick to drinking at parties. Although really, people drink at parties to look cool too. I'm just biased when it comes to smoking at parties I guess.

I once smoked a blunt at the top of Killington Mountain. How I got it lit and how it stayed lit, I have no fucking clue.

However, it was one of the coolest moments I'd ever experienced.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6125

Poseidon wrote:

Stimey wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

So you figure because you got high once at a party and had a bad time that means everyone else just smokes at a party because they're trying to be cool? Good call. I know plenty of people who smoke because they prefer weed to alcohol.

tbh I'd rather be drunk though. Weed just makes me shut up and think about random shit.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

NateWiese wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Stimey wrote:

So you figure because you got high once at a party and had a bad time that means everyone else just smokes at a party because they're trying to be cool? Good call. I know plenty of people who smoke because they prefer weed to alcohol.

tbh I'd rather be drunk though. Weed just makes me shut up and think about random shit.

Poseidon wrote:

I'm just biased when it comes to smoking at parties I guess.
Read moar.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6564|USA

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Stimey wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

a lot of people who don't drink much smoke frequently

I actually never found it as fun as drinking at parties... other then the fact that smoking and driving is no where near drinking and driving so its much more convenient.

Smoking always makes me kinda introverted... Never really wanted to sit and chat with random people at a party while high.

Regardless... I have known a lot of stoners... and you sound like you will start smoking often.
agreed, although i've never tried it at parties. i get kind of paranoid when i'm high, so i can see why it would suck at parties.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6125

Poseidon wrote:

NateWiese wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Read moar.
Yeah, didn't see that until after I posted. Still random to be biased against smoking weed because one time.
VicktorVauhn

Poseidon wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I see.
Yes, stick to drinking at parties. Although really, people drink at parties to look cool too. I'm just biased when it comes to smoking at parties I guess.

I once smoked a blunt at the top of Killington Mountain. How I got it lit and how it stayed lit, I have no fucking clue.

to some degree, especially in highschool, everything anyone does at parties is to look cool
But drinking is fun (till you get too drunk), and drinking makes you talkative, and parties have lots of random people... so it all works well together.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

NateWiese wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

NateWiese wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Read moar.
Yeah, didn't see that until after I posted. Still random to be biased against smoking weed because one time.
Random, yeah...but it just puts me off now.

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Stimey wrote:

I see.

to some degree, especially in highschool, everything anyone does at parties is to look cool
But drinking is fun (till you get too drunk), and drinking makes you talkative, and parties have lots of random people... so it all works well together.
Very true, very true...especially in my school.

Drinking's very fun, yes. Drinking's liquid courage, how could it not be? Drinking's good for parties, weed's good for chilling out/destressing.

Although some people drink to de-stress...and it doesn't work...at all. The times I did it, that is.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

First drinking, now smoking... zomg heroin is coming!!!

You da man, Stimey! <-- this is the serious and sincere part of the post

Last edited by mtb0minime (2008-08-20 23:48:59)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

mtb0minime wrote:

Or he could do what Keith Richards did and snort the ashes of a relative (in Keith's case, his father).
csmag
+92|6440|Canada
Stimey is a hypocrite. teehee
Stimey
­

Poseidon wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Or he could do what Keith Richards did and snort the ashes of a relative (in Keith's case, his father).
Sounds rad.
­
­
­
­
­
­
VicktorVauhn

mtb0minime wrote:

I heard in school that it is a gate way drug, and if you smoke weed you HAVE TO smoke heroin.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6125

VicktorVauhn wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I heard in school that it is a gate way drug, and if you smoke weed you HAVE TO smoke heroin.
Yeah, but the worse part is I heard you have to do some pretty shady things in some alleys to get the heroin.
A W S M F O X R O X
Banned
+55|5764|A W S M F O X

NateWiese wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Yeah, but the worse part is I heard you have to do some pretty shady things in some alleys to get the heroin.
Like performing oral sex nudge nudge wink wink say no more say nor more!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard