FatherTed wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

so?

plays out a lot better on 360.
Explain...
I'm good with both M&K and gamepads.

It just plays better on the 360.

example- online its waay overcrowded for every map on the PC.

6v6 is the maximum size for practically every gamemode on the 360, and you never get problems with spam, too many airstrikes, helis etc. Also, due to the limited size, you really really see some good teamwork and individual skill coming out.
Shame I sold it for GTA IV, I'd play with you.

Get CoD5: WaW for the PC though with your new rig and we can sex it up in co-op.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT

FatherTed wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

so?

plays out a lot better on 360.
Explain...
I'm good with both M&K and gamepads.

It just plays better on the 360.

example- online its waay overcrowded for every map on the PC.

6v6 is the maximum size for practically every gamemode on the 360, and you never get problems with spam, too many airstrikes, helis etc. Also, due to the limited size, you really really see some good teamwork and individual skill coming out.
Ah, yes. My patheticness with console controllers is probably influencing my opinions a bit.

Still, you can find servers that aren't overcrowded on the PC. I never have trouble finding 14-16 player games.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6773|UK
Call of Duty: World at War: Neither but if you are determined to buy it PC.
DC Universe Online: Neither but if you are determined to buy it PS3 don't see many people getting it on the PC.
Quantum of Solace: Neither but if you are determined to buy it Xbox.
Far Cry 2 Neither: PC
Fallout 3: PC
Tom Clancy's EndWar: Neither but if you are determined to buy it PC.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina
From that list I would only buy Far Cry 2 and Fallout for PC.  DC universe Online looks pretty shitty.  COD and Clancy's for PC and Quantum of Solace for X360.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard