justice
OctoPoster
+978|6733|OctoLand
Awesome movie is awesome.
I know fucking karate
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Well glad to see it was so well recieved , hopefully reactions to the others will be as good if not better .
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6725|St. Andrews / Oslo

/downloading
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6446|The Twilight Zone
Very nice man. Great story and the quality is also outstanding.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Ultimatrox
+38|6225|Netherlands
Awesome!
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6265
We are famous,guys.Fucking famous.

Request for banner.Please,chuy!
pretty pwease
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6620|UK
Well now that I've watched it, all I can say is:

liquidat0r wrote:

ftw

You know, I think this is worthy of the News section!
Bernadictus
+1,055|6729

what. Nog YouTube version yet.
ph4s3
engineer
+34|6821|Texas
MOAB, you may have already addressed this, but is a HD version going to be posted to Stage6?  Didn't know if any of the filming was up to HD specs or not but if it is, I've always thought highly of Stage6's HD content, even though posting/managing an account there is a pain in the ass.

Also, any copyright restrictions?  I assume I can share the upload and link on facebook, etc?
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6439|Chicago, IL
just curious, but where did you get the arabic lines?  did someone actually say them, or are they sound files from another game?

excellent work by the way
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York

ph4s3 wrote:

MOAB, you may have already addressed this, but is a HD version going to be posted to Stage6?  Didn't know if any of the filming was up to HD specs or not but if it is, I've always thought highly of Stage6's HD content, even though posting/managing an account there is a pain in the ass.

Also, any copyright restrictions?  I assume I can share the upload and link on facebook, etc?
Stage6 is gone, dude...
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin
Has some unrealism to it(and I am not referring because of bf2's limitations), but it is creative and a decent video.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
ph4s3
engineer
+34|6821|Texas

Poseidon wrote:

ph4s3 wrote:

Stage6 is gone, dude...
ROFL.  Crap.  Guess that shows last time I visited it... I do love the HD DIVX stuff though.  Perhaps a torrent?  I'll seed on it forever...
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6265

ph4s3 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

ph4s3 wrote:

Stage6 is gone, dude...
ROFL.  Crap.  Guess that shows last time I visited it... I do love the HD DIVX stuff though.  Perhaps a torrent?  I'll seed on it forever...
Wipido thingy has good quality and it doesnt take hours to load 6 seconds.

gary any progress with youtube or anything?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6557|Area 51

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

pretty pwease
We want bann0rss!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6446|The Twilight Zone

RDMC wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

pretty pwease
We want bann0rss!
ban
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6403|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
You sir, are a prick, for making it 3 separate parts

Five stars, seriously.

Just plain awesome piece of work, words are not enough for this thing.

EDIT- Request banner on top of BF2s. Seriously.

Last edited by SplinterStrike (2008-08-21 07:45:40)

Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6171|Wisconsin
Oh that was awesome! Can't wait for part 2... +1
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

For those who want it on youtube...they dont allow videos longer than 10minutes, which means this would be in 3 parts (actually 4, as its 30:28 ). Do you plan on doing that Gazza? I know he couldnt upload it to Wipido due to his fail net, so I did it for him last night, but Ive just looked and its failed to convert it despite uploading ok

Filefront has streaming, and the download is a .wmv which is a very good quality anyway
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6439|Chicago, IL

Snake wrote:

For those who want it on youtube...they dont allow videos longer than 10minutes, which means this would be in 3 parts (actually 4, as its 30:28 ). Do you plan on doing that Gazza? I know he couldnt upload it to Wipido due to his fail net, so I did it for him last night, but Ive just looked and its failed to convert it despite uploading ok

Filefront has streaming, and the download is a .wmv which is a very good quality anyway
I just downloaded it, streaming gets annoying on wireless, and my hard drive always has space for BF2s
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6466|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I think I speak for several members when I say...

GIMME SOME MORE!

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

I may be able to split the movie into three parts to fit it on youtube, unless theres an exact limit on 10 mins to which some of it may be lost. I'll have to see how it looks like, not cutting off halfway through something and so on.
ph4s3
engineer
+34|6821|Texas

M.O.A.B wrote:

I may be able to split the movie into three parts to fit it on youtube, unless theres an exact limit on 10 mins to which some of it may be lost. I'll have to see how it looks like, not cutting off halfway through something and so on.
I thought youtube let you sign up as a "director" or "content creator/owner" or something similar in order to post longer material...   That still the case?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

ph4s3 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

I thought youtube let you sign up as a "director" or "content creator/owner" or something similar in order to post longer material...   That still the case?
Hmm, don't know, I'll look into that.
G-NOT_(:0)
Banned
+19|5992
I lol'd when I seen this

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard