lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA
Any wonder why the homeless would be excited to vote for a liberal? Could it have anything to do with taking more money from the EARNERS and dispersing to the Non-earners? To steal from the achievers and disperse it amongst the NON-achievers. After all, the achievers worked for their money, why should the be entitled to it? Vote for Obama and he will bring the needed "change" that will pander to the non-educated, non-ambitious and reward them for their lack of effort. Hell the liberals will even come and get you registered. Yeah I want a president popular with "African Americans" because he is "African American" ( which he isn't) regardless of the issues and popular with the worthless because he will steal more of my money for "fair" disbursement among the masses. All the right reasons to vote for a candidate.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/app … GECAROUSEL

God, I hate liberals
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

lowing wrote:

God, I hate liberals
REALLY?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

God, I hate liberals
REALLY?
The best part about this is the fact that you will not/can not argue against what is posted.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

God, I hate liberals
REALLY?
The best part about this is the fact that you will not/can not argue against what is posted.
Because I think most people have learned it's utterly pointless.

Your blind hate for liberals with little to no backing will continue even if all the conservatives in the world besides you turned out to be the spawn of Satan.

So honestly, I just let other people do it. Your ignorance to the world is funny to me. And it's sad when a teenager has less ignorance when it comes to the world than a grown adult.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_machine

Poseidon wrote:

Your blind hate for liberals with little to no backing will continue even if all the conservatives in the world besides you turned out to be the spawn of Satan.
what does that have to do with anything? even if all conservatives were spawns of satan why would that have any effect on his beliefs?

if all liberals were spawns of satan would you become a conservative?

and this is the classic poseidon argument. "i won't argue with you, because you are the biggest conservative/fanboy."

Last edited by Miggle (2008-08-19 21:20:56)

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6686
Maybe Obama will roll up in his limo and let them kiss the ring...lol...   
  I am heartened after that forum with Obama and McCain... people can finally see what an empty suit Obama is... no tele prompter... just his words... uh uh uh... uh uh...  He seems like a nice guy and very likeable...
He just doesn't have the experience... and I don't think we would be better of with all his tax ideas.....
Love is the answer
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6457|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Remember, Democrats know how to spend your money better than you.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

REALLY?

So honestly, I just let other people do it. Your ignorance to the world is funny to me. And it's sad when a teenager has less ignorance when it comes to the world than a grown adult.
LOL, you are a teenager?? No bills no mortgage, no responsibility outside of vacuuming under your fucking bed, please stop trying to act like a big boy when you have no idea what life is really like outside your classroom. When you EARN something for yourself other than a "B" in science class, you might find you will not be so apt to simply want to give it way to someone else who has done nothing more than say he is entitled to it. So basically you are doing the right thing, Stay out of it.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

LOL, you are a teenager?? No bills no mortgage, no responsibility outside of vacuuming under your fucking bed, please stop trying to act like a big boy when you have no idea what life is really like outside your classroom. When you EARN something for yourself other than a "B" in science class, you might find you will not be so apt to simply want to give it way to someone else who has done nothing more than say he is entitled to it. So basically you are doing the right thing, Stay out of it.
I've got bills, but I've got no mortgage. I pay my own way, thanks Mr. Elitist old man. I've got a 40 hour job and besides holiday gifts, have payed for pretty much everything non-essential myself.

So thanks, Mr. Condescending. You have no idea what I go through, what I do and how I live my life. And you can fornicate yourself with an iron stick for assuming so.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I've got bills, but I've got no mortgage. I pay my own way, thanks Mr. Elitist old man. I've got a 40 hour job and besides holiday gifts, have payed for pretty much everything non-essential myself.

So thanks, Mr. Condescending. You have no idea what I go through, what I do and how I live my life. And you can fornicate yourself with an iron stick for assuming so.
Yeah I get it, flipping burgers at McDonalds for beer and gas money for the weekend can really put a strain on a person.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
Ok, you do pay your own way. But be ready to start forking out more taxes out of your pay check to help pay for people if Obama is elected.

And no, I am nor saying McCain is better, but Democrats always love spending your money.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeah I get it, flipping burgers at McDonalds for beer and gas money for the weekend can really put a strain on a person.
Again, thinking you know everything. Now that I've basically owned you out of this argument, you've got to resort to insults. How so typical of you, lowing!

I work at a movie theatre, for your information.

What exactly do you do? Sit on your ass and troll internet forums all day?

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ok, you do pay your own way. But be ready to start forking out more taxes out of your pay check to help pay for people if Obama is elected.

And no, I am nor saying McCain is better, but Democrats always love spending your money.
Finally, someone sensible. Honestly, I don't mind paying more for taxes. It's really not that big of a deal to me.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-08-19 21:29:58)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Maybe Obama will roll up in his limo and let them kiss the ring...lol...   
  I am heartened after that forum with Obama and McCain... people can finally see what an empty suit Obama is... no tele prompter... just his words... uh uh uh... uh uh...  He seems like a nice guy and very likeable...
He just doesn't have the experience... and I don't think we would be better of with all his tax ideas.....
Oh but you know McCain had to have "cheated", he had to have heard the questions before hand, there is no other way Obama could have looked the dumb fuck he apparently really is.

The only reason the liberals came up with McCain had to have cheated was because even they know McCain completely blew Obama out of the water on every answer.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

If I were homeless, and I watched the GOP hand out record money to foreign nationals, I'd certainly vote for a candidate who has promised to focus more on our domestic problems.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Kmarion wrote:

If I were homeless, and I watched the GOP hand out record money to foreign nationals, I'd certainly vote for a candidate who has promised to focus on our domestic problems.
You damn liberal!
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6364|The Gem Saloon

lowing wrote:

Vote for Obama and he will bring the needed "change" that will pander to the non-educated, non-ambitious and reward them for their lack of effort.
if this is true, im in the wrong line of work...
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

SgtHeihn wrote:

Finally, someone sensible. Honestly, I don't mind paying more for taxes. It's really not that big of a deal to me.
But paying massive taxes is a problem for a lot of us. When you have to pay the Gov all year and file at years end and have to pay more that is huge. When you have a family and 1/4 of your check is gone before you pay a single bill sucks ass. Dem's love telling you where our money should go. Who was the major opposition for the economic stimulus package?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Again, thinking you know everything. Now that I've basically owned you out of this argument, you've got to resort to insults. How so typical of you, lowing!

SgtHeihn wrote:

Finally, someone sensible. Honestly, if I don't mind paying more for taxes. It's really not that big of a deal to me.
Oh, a movie theater well that is different.

Honestly I commend you for getting out and getting a job, but if you really really think that working at a theater ripping ticket stubs and popping popcorn resembles what you are in for when you are out on your own then you are in for a rude awakening.

Nope, I do not troll internet forums, I come to this ONE and this ONE alone. I am in Iraq away from my family fixing helicopters ( I know I know, it ain't as glamourous as cleaning a movie theater bathroom and nowhere near the responsibility but it is fun), so basically when I am not working, working out, or eating, or sleeping, I am here killing time.

...........and if you do not mind paying more taxes then you deserve your job.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Kmarion wrote:

If I were homeless, and I watched the GOP hand out record money to foreign nationals, I'd certainly vote for a candidate who has promised to focus more on our domestic problems.
If you were homeless, you have more personal issues to worry about like getting off your dead ass and pay your own way instead of watching to see who will be president to pay it for you.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6433|meh-land
homeless people shouldn't be allowed to vote, if they're homeless they obviously lack the ability to manage their own personal affairs with any aptitude at all, i don't want them choosing who manages the nation's affairs...

some of them are in a bad spot, and can fix their issues after a couple years, well there's always next time
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Blehm98 wrote:

homeless people shouldn't be allowed to vote, if they're homeless they obviously lack the ability to manage their own personal affairs with any aptitude at all, i don't want them choosing who manages the nation's affairs...

some of them are in a bad spot, and can fix their issues after a couple years, well there's always next time
Which is exactly why liberals pander to them, they get their vote and promise that the government ( the earners) will take on THEIR personal responsibilities ands pay their way.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Finally, someone sensible. Honestly, if I don't mind paying more for taxes. It's really not that big of a deal to me.
Oh, a movie theater well that is different.

Honestly I commend you for getting out and getting a job, but if you really really think that working at a theater ripping ticket stubs and popping popcorn resembles what you are in for when you are out on your own then you are in for a rude awakening.

Nope, I do not troll internet forums, I come to this ONE and this ONE alone. I am in Iraq away from my family fixing helicopters ( I know I know, it ain't as glamourous as cleaning a movie theater bathroom and nowhere near the responsibility but it is fun), so basically when I am not working, working out, or eating, or sleeping, I am here killing time.

...........and if you do not mind paying more taxes then you deserve your job.
I'm sorry if my $8 per hour teenage job isn't glamourous for you, lowing. I'm sorry that I'm not in college yet and even though I'm graduating early from high school, that's not glamourous enough for you. I guess I don't exemplify the "american dream" for you. You should actually try commending me for getting a job at all and not becoming a typical teenager by throwing my life away by partying instead of insulting the one job I could barely get due to the economy that is in shambles during the administration of a CONSERVATIVE.

Where did I say I expect it to be like what my future life's going to be? I also expect my future income to be just a bit higher than my current one, especially considering I'm joining the military. Kthx.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-08-19 21:47:16)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Parker wrote:

lowing wrote:

Vote for Obama and he will bring the needed "change" that will pander to the non-educated, non-ambitious and reward them for their lack of effort.
if this is true, im in the wrong line of work...
Vote for Obama and you won't have to work, let someone else pay your way for you.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6433|meh-land

SgtHeihn wrote:

But paying massive taxes is a problem for a lot of us. When you have to pay the Gov all year and file at years end and have to pay more that is huge. When you have a family and 1/4 of your check is gone before you pay a single bill sucks ass. Dem's love telling you where our money should go. Who was the major opposition for the economic stimulus package?
for low income situations taxes are rarely raised, but as it people can lose up a a third of their income, and while maybe a multi-millionaire canlose the money and not worry about it, when you make like 150K that third can be quite a bit more significant

this 'graduated' income tax is one of the worst ideas in use by our government, especially since it kind of damages any lack of perspective between the lower and upper-middle classes
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

lowing wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

If you were homeless, you have more personal issues to worry about like getting off your dead ass and pay your own way instead of watching to see who will be president to pay it for you.
It must really be tough living in your hate filled world. You pass judgment on a whim without ever considering individual circumstance. Way to skirt the whole fact that the current Republican administration has been passing out "hand outs" to people who aren't even citizens of this country. It seems you've got some real soul searching to do if that's your primary beef.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard