I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6145|Scotland!

Acreta wrote:

me and some schoolmates waiting at the bus-stop when a guy committed suicide by jumping 5 stories onto the concrete

suprising its the internet that actually stopped me from taking it the wrong way because ive seen worse things thanks to places like gene_pool and 4chan, i wasn't even moved when everybody turned their heads when he dropped, it was a pretty fat thud though
shame he didn't land on you
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6744|St. Andrews / Oslo

FatherTed wrote:

Acreta wrote:

me and some schoolmates waiting at the bus-stop when a guy committed suicide by jumping 5 stories onto the concrete

suprising its the internet that actually stopped me from taking it the wrong way because ive seen worse things thanks to places like gene_pool and 4chan, i wasn't even moved when everybody turned their heads when he dropped, it was a pretty fat thud though
No offense, but there is something wrong with you if a guy committing suicide in front of you doesn't faze you.
QFT
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6298|eng

Jenspm wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Acreta wrote:

No offense, but there is something wrong with you if a guy committing suicide in front of you doesn't faze you.
QFT
QFT
#rekt
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6654|can

Mint Sauce wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

QFT
QFT
TFQ

lollololololololol
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6298|eng

TrashBlinD wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

QFT
QFT