Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6748|Uhh... erm...
What about Lt. Victim's girlfriend? She made an account here.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6584|NYC / Hamburg

War Man wrote:

max wrote:

Sometimes my gf posts under my account. Those posts are easy to recognize: A post that isn't filled with techo-babble or "zomg loli!" is probably from her
you let her?
It's not like I have a choice, she has me where it hurts
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6731|Purplicious Wisconsin

max wrote:

War Man wrote:

max wrote:

Sometimes my gf posts under my account. Those posts are easy to recognize: A post that isn't filled with techo-babble or "zomg loli!" is probably from her
you let her?
What do you mean by that?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6588|USA

War Man wrote:

max wrote:

War Man wrote:

you let her?
What do you mean by that?
sexy time.
max
Vela Incident

bingo
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Defiance
+438|6688

Max, if I'm reading this correctly, your GF is blackmailing you with sex so she can post on your BF2s account. I really hope there are some ulterior motives here.
War Man
Find some other girl that won't blackmail you, and is just as good if not better.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6588|USA

Defiance wrote:

Max, if I'm reading this correctly, your GF is blackmailing you with sex so she can post on your BF2s account. I really hope there are some ulterior motives here.
nope, he's just so whipped he's afraid to stand up to her about anything.

<3.
max
Vela Incident

Just a little joke. What else am I supposed to answer to "you let her?". Why wouldn't I let her

BF2S accounts are srs bzns

Last edited by max (2008-08-19 01:46:17)

War Man

max wrote:

Just a little joke. What else am I supposed to answer to "you let her?". Why wouldn't I let her

You should also have a secret bf2s account for yourself or make her an account

Last edited by War Man (2008-08-19 01:48:24)

max
Vela Incident

I cba
Defiance
+438|6688

max wrote:

No big deal, just thought the sexy time leverage was funny.

The real question is, what if we're talking to max's girlfriend now, and it's all just a part of the plan?
max
Vela Incident

War Man

Defiance wrote:

max wrote:

No big deal, just thought the sexy time leverage was funny.

The real question is, what if we're talking to max's girlfriend now, and it's all just a part of the plan?
Hmmm, well we could threaten to rape her and she would go away.
max
Vela Incident

You're going to have to do better than that
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6428|'Murka

There may not be any females...but there are a lot of pussies.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6303|eng

FEOS wrote:

I herd ur a pussy amirite?

Seriously, go back to DSAT.

In other news, sometimes my friends (girls) that are round or whatever access my PC and post some silly shit.

I shall give an example. A few days ago, people may have noticed that I posted a big pedobear in some topics, for no reason, well I have a macro for that pic, and she was spamming it randomly
#rekt
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6428|'Murka

Mint Sauce wrote:

FEOS wrote:

In other news, sometimes my friends (girls) that are round or whatever access my PC and post some silly shit.

I shall give an example. A few days ago, people may have noticed that I posted a big pedobear in some topics, for no reason, well I have a macro for that pic, and she was spamming it randomly
So...DAST regulars can't post here, and you also determine who should and shouldn't post in DAST.

I wish I was as cool as you think you are.

And you heard wrong, BTW.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6470|The Twilight Zone

FEOS wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

FEOS wrote:

So...DAST regulars can't post here, and you also determine who should and shouldn't post in DAST.

I wish I was as cool as you think you are.

And you heard wrong, BTW.
I'd say whoever posts in DST and Tech is a real man.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6289

max wrote:

Huge mistake right there.

Ive once let my sis on my pc for a while so she got on my xfire and started spamming fuck off,asshole and the such to my cyber friends.Suddenly noone would talk to me and i was like wtf until she told me.Women.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

max wrote:

Ive once let my sis on my pc for a while so she got on my xfire and started spamming fuck off,asshole and the such to my cyber friends.Suddenly noone would talk to me and i was like wtf until she told me.Women.
That's why I always lock my computer whenever I'm not at it.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6470|The Twilight Zone

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

max wrote:

Oh so it was your sis? I thought you didn't want me as your friend anymore.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6289

Poseidon wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

max wrote:

thing is,she asked me first and i was like,whatever go on.
It was disastrous.Some people even deleted me from their friend list.Ive even got banned from my favourite server because she had a go on a server admin.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

thing is,she asked me first and i was like,whatever go on.
It was disastrous.Some people even deleted me from their friend list.Ive even got banned from my favourite server because she had a go on a server admin.
Well the only person who's ever been on my PC is my mom and my brother...but I'm too paranoid when it comes to my computer/tech stuff. I would never let them on. Maybe a guest account, but that's it.

And wow, that sucks...if my brother did that to my xfire friends I'd go on his computer and delete windows.
max
Vela Incident

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

max wrote:

Apparently you sister hates you. She needs more love from you *Nudge, Nudge, Say no more*

Locking my PC won't do anything. My gf knows most my passwords since I ask her to look stuff up for me when I'm not there

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard