theking557
+1|5774
HI all
First of all  i would like to say I'm new to this forum, I hope that Clan qqestions are still welcome here.
I'm a Captain and I'm looking for a clan, well my question is are there any clans that only take higher ranks like from Captain on only????
Since i would be intrested in a serious clan and not just for fun.
Nakamp
+25|6195|Czech Republic

theking557 wrote:

HI all
First of all  i would like to say I'm new to this forum, I hope that Clan qqestions are still welcome here.
I'm a Captain and I'm looking for a clan, well my question is are there any clans that only take higher ranks like from Captain on only????
Clan won't take you because of rank, but because of skill.. at least serious clan.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5906|CA

Nakamp wrote:

theking557 wrote:

HI all
Clan won't take you because of rank, but because of skill.. at least serious clan.
Exactly, I'd look around in different BF2 servers, ask about the clan that runs the server, chances are you'll find a clan that is serious/hardcore TWL players.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma

TopHat01 wrote:

Nakamp wrote:

theking557 wrote:

HI all
Exactly, I'd look around in different BF2 servers, ask about the clan that runs the server, chances are you'll find a clan that is serious/hardcore TWL players.
Or look on the ladders you want to compete in and apply for some of the Clans/Teams there. Then you know exactly how good they are and how competitive they play.

Last edited by PrivateVendetta (2008-08-18 03:13:57)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
theking557
+1|5774
Alright thanks so far
What does TWL stand for thou i found a few clans like that.
robcr9
+111|5982
Team warfare league

Its leagues

clanbase.com
esl.eu
theking557
+1|5774
wow alright thanks u really helped me a lot

Safrguns
+105|6132
Show me a clan full of 3 star generals, and i'll show u a bunch of padding mofos
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England

Safrguns wrote:

Show me a clan full of 3 star generals, and i'll show u a bunch of padding mofos
[HEAT]. Lol
robcr9
+111|5982
R2R

They have a lot of 3 stars, but none of them pad. They just start new accounts lol and play. It looks cool though, loads of 3 stars on one team.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England

robcr9 wrote:

R2R

They have a lot of 3 stars, but none of them pad. They just start new accounts lol and play. It looks cool though, loads of 3 stars on one team.
I keep getting kicked from their server because of some tool or something by punkbuster. I thought it was the hitreg fix, and have completely removed it from my pc, but it's still doing it.
robcr9
+111|5982
want one of their xfire's to see if they have some stupid Adminmap or autoadmin installed that could be kicking ya?
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England
That would be cool
Adamvs
+3|5728|England
Hi maybe someone could help me out,

if i join a BF2 clan can i change my in game tag to add their [clan-name] bit onto it. OR do i have to start a new player profile with the [clan-name) in my nametag and lose all my weapon unlocks??

also what is padding? i noticed its not allowed in a lot of games
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6484|P-way, NJ
Theres a prefix box when you sign in, type clan tags in that and if that doesn't work you have to find the global file in bf2 and edit with your clan tag.
Adamvs
+3|5728|England
ok thanks. i wish i could karma you but i dont have enough myself
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5906|CA

Adamvs wrote:

also what is padding? i noticed its not allowed in a lot of games
Padding is a form of cheating, usually it consists of three players, two of which are on the the same team, the other is on the opposing team.  The opposing player kills the other player, while a medic stands by and continues to revive him.  This racks up kill points for one player, and team points for another.  The victim is just fucked.

Usually it's fun to go into these servers, set C4 around the little clusterfuck, and blow them up.  This, however is not advised, as your entering a padding server which EA can reset your account for.
Jrdeacs
+22|5900
Should this be in the Clan Section???
Adamvs
+3|5728|England
well it should but the guy/gal is new to this forum like me and probably didn't realize.

Oh well if we all stuck to the rules there would be no war to influence the likes of battlefield, call of duty or even the internet, which i was told in college used to be a communications network for the the US military :0 !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard