Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6372|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Hi,

Been a while since I've been on here, so this is a quick message to say I'm making a short sniper video.

I started to produce my third sniper video about 4 months back, got about 50% through collection of footage, then got incredibly bored and gave up, both BF2 and the moviemaking. I did keep the footage with the hope I would perhaps come bk to that at a later date, which I have. I have no trailer for it unfortunately, as its very short in the first place, that said, I hope some people will enjoy watching it. I really enjoyed my time on BF2, great people and great times. So this is devoted my clans/friends and to all you out there who either hated snipers or aspired to become better at it.

Will be released soon as I've finished editing, work is kind of busy at the moment but I should have it finished end of this coming week.

Until then

LordofWar843
Hakei
Banned
+295|5997
Make it something special! Way too many sniper movies so far.
MasterLuBu
+6|5737|Perth, Australia
Good luck on your movie, I'll be looking forward to seeing it!
What genre will it be do you know? (Comedy, documentary etc.)
A W S M F O X R O X
Banned
+55|5773|A W S M F O X

MasterLuBu wrote:

Romantic comedy.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

A W S M F O X R O X wrote:

MasterLuBu wrote:

Romantic comedy.
Requesting zombies.

A Rom-Com-Zom.

*wonders if clays will be in said movie*
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
baggs
+732|6206
Dilemma, watch sniper movie or nail my cock to the table?
Collateralis
Beep bep.
No claymores, I try to avoid showing them, although they are an integral part of the kit.

This was the last one I did: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user … 88953.html

If thats anything to go by.

Easy on the insults, just a game guys.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
It will be awesome, I know it.

We may have had our differences, but it doesn't detract from the fact that you are one of the most awesome snipers in BF2.
#rekt
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!

Acreta wrote:

baggs wrote:

So bitter because you suck at sniping?
So bitter because you're some no life little wanker who spends all day posting on forums trying to up your e-status?
no, he already reached max e-status after he was voted top australian sniper on gamearena.

you owe me for this tag-team argument victory, raidy.
Top Australian sniper?

kind of like being world's tallest midget right?
Jage
<3
+4|6000|Finland, Europe
omg high gfx.
Collateralis
Beep bep.

Mint Sauce wrote:

It will be awesome, I know it.

We may have had our differences, but it doesn't detract from the fact that you are one of the most awesome snipers in BF2.
Many thanks. I hope it will be good, I must say I have no intention of collecting any fresh footage for this movie. This is all old clips from over 4 months ago. I'm not entirely satisfied with the outstanding quality of frags. When I was still playing regularly I wanted to make an ultimate sniper movie covering every aspect of sniping - dragshots at long and short range, CQC etc, showing the versatility of both the kit and my own abilities. Along the lines of xkullx's last movie. Sadly I lost interest in the game, all my old clanmates and friends have moved onto other games and it didn't feel right playing it on my own, I didn't enjoy it as much.

So this is my thanks to those who have supported me throughout my time on BF2. Mint, I'm touched by the comment, this movie is as much for you as anyone else that I knew. Take care.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6209
who are you again lol ?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

twoblacklines wrote:

who are you again lol ?
At least 438963 times better than you.
#rekt
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can

Mint Sauce wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

who are you again lol ?
how many times better than you ? That is the question.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

TrashBlinD wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

who are you again lol ?
how many times better than you ? That is the question.
At Sniping, quite a few..
#rekt
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6150|Estonia
This player has been looked up and found to have less than 100 global points.
BF2S.com does not track players with less than 100 points.
This player is due for an update in 01:59:56.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6496|Sydney, Australia

Markooo*Est wrote:

This player has been looked up and found to have less than 100 global points.
BF2S.com does not track players with less than 100 points.
This player is due for an update in 01:59:56.
He is lordofwar, but was reset.
Collateralis
Beep bep.

twoblacklines wrote:

who are you again lol ?
LordofWar843. You can find my reset stats on bf2stats.nl, unfortunately I wasn't liked by someone so EA kindly reset my entire history. <3 EA.
k.one
+22|6196|Finland
Hey mr.LordOfWar i have to say im waiting this vid
and your ''old'' sniper vids was really good seem to be that someones dont know lorofwar but have to say when he was
active bf2 player he was on of the top snipers on battlefield and really good whit SVD

Regards
kapastus
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone
Whats the saying? Whatever floats your boat?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Wolf21
+1|5894
Let me help a bit here. You all know now he still is elite bf2 sniper. And yes he got reseted by dumbas.es on EA. I know him for long time now and trust me he is awsome player.

He is the one who taught me how to play properly, so i owe everything i have on my account to him.
Acme1234
+62|6111|Melbourne, Australia

Wolf21 wrote:

Let me help a bit here. You all know now he still is elite bf2 sniper. And yes he got reseted by dumbas.es on EA. I know him for long time now and trust me he is awsome player.

He is the one who taught me how to play properly, so i owe everything i have on my account to him.
WTF is that supposed to mean? You do know that stats really don't prove shit, don't you?

Acreta wrote:

no, he already reached max e-status after he was voted top australian sniper on gamearena.
Actually, InBenWeTrust and Myself got mentioned 3 or 4 times more than Mr Raidensen.

Last edited by Acme1234 (2008-08-21 08:38:55)

A W S M F O X R O X
Banned
+55|5773|A W S M F O X

Acme1234 wrote:

Wolf21 wrote:

WTF is that supposed to mean? You do know that stats really don't prove shit, don't you?
I dont think he does m8
Collateralis
Beep bep.

Acme1234 wrote:

I dont think he does m8
Generally stats don't mean alot. I think movies do. Personally my stats mean a bit to me. They mean I can snipe well.
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5964|Sheffield
Looking forward to this you sexeh basterd <3 Me and you like magnet and steal i was your bitch you were my whore Cant wait for this man

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard