Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD

usmarine wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Oh those damn cyclones.

Marine is it really that bad up in Ohio?
lewl what number account is this?  wats up yo

nothing much, started school now, got a yob
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6687|The Ville
reporting in from. Louisville, Ky. We are still without power. Over 150k without power here. Many things are closed including roads and schools. Food is ok but gas prices sky rocketed to 415 a gal. I'm in a warm ass house typing this on my iPhone.  Power will not be restored for 10-14 days as of Monday. I'll report back with any info I can gather from my car radio asap.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6448|The edge of sanity
I just got power back (i'm in greenville/paoli obiwan) and I am very pleased. I am glad that I don't have any more cold showers to take. On this side of the river they got almost everything cleaned up, so its pretty nice now.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6687|The Ville

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

I just got power back (i'm in greenville/paoli obiwan) and I am very pleased. I am glad that I don't have any more cold showers to take. On this side of the river they got almost everything cleaned up, so its pretty nice now.
I wish I could say the same but we've been out for almost 5days. They are working 16hour shifts and are restoring power as fast as they can. This is a nice break for electrical stuff and made me realize that I need to get out more instead of staying home and watching tv. I am pleased to say half ofthe people have been restored and there slowly making there way to my neighborhood. "No sarcasm intended with my last sentence. I was being sincere.

Last edited by Obiwan (2008-09-18 22:31:47)

Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6448|The edge of sanity

Obiwan wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

I wish I could say the same but we've been out for almost 5days. They are working 16hour shifts and are restoring power as fast as they can. This is a nice break for electrical stuff and made me realize that I need to get out more instead of staying home and watching tv. I am pleased to say half ofthe people have been restored and there slowly making there way to my neighborhood. "No sarcasm intended with my last sentence. I was being sincere.
Yea I stayed on campus mostly (IUS) and just hung out there with friends. We just kinda roamed campus b/c it was so beautiful all the time.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

jesus why didnt they just build homes out in the water.  i wouldnt have let them build there in the first place.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

That's why I live here. I think those houses need to be built even higher
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6687|The Ville
Only 43,000 without power here now prolly less than that now. I got my power back as soon as I woke up early Friday afternoon. I hope that never happens again if it does I know that there are some fast mother f*ckers working on the power issue and people that actually care about getting the power back. LG&E were great and had done well with this situation. Props goes to them.
icecold2510
+31|6286

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

It's not gonna directly hit N'Orleans though, I thought it was. It's predicted route is quite far away from New Orleans
FUCKING PIECES OF FUCKING MEDIA SHIT.

We (Terrebonne Parish) got hit directly but couldn't here shit on news except from Jim Cantore from the Weather Channel in Houma.

Everyone on the news was happy that NO was spared. Fuck NO. what about the people that did get the hurricane,

I just got internet after like 3 weeks without it. Took Cockcast long enough.

Last edited by icecold2510 (2008-09-21 17:59:43)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York

icecold2510 wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

It's not gonna directly hit N'Orleans though, I thought it was. It's predicted route is quite far away from New Orleans
FUCKING PIECES OF FUCKING MEDIA SHIT.

We (Terrebonne Parish) got hit directly but couldn't here shit on news except from Jim Cantore from the Weather Channel in Houma.

Everyone on the news was happy that NO was spared. Fuck NO. what about the people that did get the hurricane,

I just got internet after like 3 weeks without it. Took Cockcast long enough.
Was wondering where ya were. Glad to see you're back.
icecold2510
+31|6286
Pics of our camp further south of Houma. This is after Ike, we flooded for Gustav and got the mud. We also flooded for Ike but it didn't bring more mud thankfully.

A little above ankle deep marsh mud. The landing of the stairs broke off and floated away.
https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/howtodothis/09-20-08_1150.jpg
https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/howtodothis/09-20-08_1148.jpg

We lost a big part of the roof after Gustav also.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6738|Houston, TX
My hopes go out to you guys without power or worse.  We still don't have power to most of the rural areas. Some aren't expecting it to be restored for weeks.  With the cold front moving on, temps will rise again. 

We have had 2 families living with us for a week now to help out.  It is a strain, but there are plenty in need, so you do what you can.

I've hauled, chopped, chipped, and dragged about 6k lbs of fallen trees in the past week.  I am so sick of seeing limbs, leaves, and wood... I think I will boycott arbor day in response.

KJ
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

Kung Jew wrote:

I think I will boycott arbor day in response.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6772|Great Brown North
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/s … ingtype=sw

fuck "tropical storm" kyle in it's ugly face

Last edited by krazed (2008-09-26 15:00:07)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard