JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

ATG must be on holiday, so:
Gunmen have killed eight patients and injured six others in a drug rehabilitation centre in Mexico.

The shootings are believed to be part of a drug gang feud in the northern border city of Ciudad Juarez.

The hooded gunmen, all wearing body armour, burst into the drug-and-alcohol rehabilitation centre, dragged the patients to the patio and shot them.

About 40 people have been killed in drug cartel-related violence in the city this week
https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44667000/gif/_44667832_mexico_juarez_1905_08.gif
It takes the total number of deaths in Ciudad Juarez this year to 795 - making it the front line in Mexico's wars between drugs cartels.

About 2,000 people - including hundreds of police officers - have died this year as the cartels fight for control of the drugs trade with the US.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7562537.stm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Surly this incident and the amount of drug gang related murders so close to the USA's border shows the scale of drug trafficking over the US Mexico Border. Mexicans are killing each other to traffic in drugs and Americans are dying taking the drugs which are being shifted in.
Missile defence in Poland? Buying the Poles new fighter jets? Id say the average tax payer would say Border defence with Mexico should be higher up the priorities than worrying about Europe's Borders.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

JahManRed wrote:

Id say the average tax payer would say Border defence with Mexico should be higher up the priorities than worrying about Europe's Borders.
And you would be right.

Too bad Mexico doesn't take as much of an interest in its border integrity as European countries.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
too_money2007
+145|6278|Keller, Tx
Worthless Mexicans.
ReTox
+100|6469|State of RETOXification

too_money2007 wrote:

Worthless Corrupt Mexican Government s.
Fixed it for you.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
Glad to see you got my back Irish.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Sounds worse than Iraq

That's just cold to go into a rehab clinic and kill people inside.

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-08-15 06:53:10)

latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6627|west liberty IA
actually Juarez is shit ass city with shit ass people too bad those people had to die and I'm just saying that from personal experiences when crossing the border. That why now I go from Laredo anyways I always hate border cities they're the worst so much gang corruption from those dam drugs, but in a way most the gangs ambitions is to fulfill the supply and demand so you have blame the druggies from all sides weather it be USA or
Mexico. Well anyways I believe that corruption for power and drugs are to blame here
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Sounds worse than Iraq

That's just cold to go into a rehab clinic and kill people inside.
That will teach them for trying to stop buying drugs!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard