oChaos.Haze
+90|6454

SealXo wrote:

oChaos.Haze wrote:

PureFodder wrote:

My parents probably signed loads of forms saying I'm a Christian when I was a kid. Does that make me a Christian?
QFTMFT&TW (quoted for the motherfucking truth, and the win)
Are you running for the US president and lying about it?
Well thanks for misinterpreting the whole point of that post.  If your parents call you ANY religion, does that mean you actually follow said religion?  Any child who says they are a certain religion are almost always mimicking what their parents said, unless they are a genious and can actually understand such deep and difficult concepts.  I've certainly never met any TRUELY religious 8 yr olds...

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2008-08-14 14:47:18)

Brasso
+1,549|6646

oChaos.Haze wrote:

SealXo wrote:

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Well thanks for misinterpreting the whole point of that post.  If your parents call you ANY religion, does that mean you actually follow said religion?  Any child who says they are a certain religion are almost always mimicking what their parents said, unless they are a genious and can actually understand such deep and difficult concepts.  I've certainly never met any TRUELY religious 8 yr olds...
Well said, I think it's impossible to even begin to understand what religion is about until you are at least halfway into your teens.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
SealXo
+309|6551

oChaos.Haze wrote:

SealXo wrote:

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Okay, fair enough.

How about the fact that there is no public record of him changing his name back?
There is still the question of why his BC on his site says BHO instead of BS.
And in the second image, why under licensed name does it not say II, and under that, why does it blank under former names? If his name was obviously Barry Soetoro?
What about the Indonesian Citizenship? He says hes never had a different citizenship

He lied to the Supreme Court FFS, he lied about his former name, lied about his drug use, and lied about his unpaid fines.

Last edited by SealXo (2008-08-14 15:26:12)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6648|949

SealXo wrote:

oChaos.Haze wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Okay, fair enough.

How about the fact that there is no public record of him changing his name back?
And in the second image, why under licensed name does it not say II, and under that, why does it blank under former names? If his name was obviously Barry Soetoro?
What about the Indonesian Citizenship? He says hes never had a different citizenship

He lied to the Supreme Court FFS, he lied about his former name, lied about his drug use, and lied about his unpaid fines.
Because his COLB (certificate of live birth) filed in HI (Hawaii) states BHO(Barack Hussein Obama), not BS [(Barry Soetero).  His S-D (step-dad) put his adopted name down on the IDN (Indonesion) registration form, which means nothing as far as this argument is concerned.

Yay for acronyms.

He's a liar!

Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6199|Ireland

kylef wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

ATG wrote:

My understanding is that you cannot hold dual citizenship and be potus.

He's fucked.
Potus?  u do know this is a game forum and many of us here are victims of a public education and a lack of giving a shit.
President of the United States
Thankyou, I was going to get the dictionary for ATG's post but it just felt too much like getting out a bottle of fine wine while sitting down to meat-loaf.
Vax
+42|5867|Flyover country
Had the radio on local AM station the other day and it was the top of the hour news update (read by Fox's Shepard Smith) and he was talking about Obama.. He slipped up and said Osama. 
He corrected immediately and said "I should say OBAMA.."

Small, stupid thing I know, but it still made me lol 

@ the OP: who cares

oChaos.Haze wrote:

(...)  If your parents call you ANY religion, does that mean you actually follow said religion?  Any child who says they are a certain religion are almost always mimicking what their parents said, unless they are a genious and can actually understand such deep and difficult concepts.  I've certainly never met any TRUELY religious 8 yr olds...

Last edited by Vax (2008-08-14 23:03:46)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6665

This thread is retarded. As is the OP.
SealXo
+309|6551

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SealXo wrote:

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Okay, fair enough.

Because his COLB (certificate of live birth) filed in HI (Hawaii) states BHO(Barack Hussein Obama), not BS [(Barry Soetero).  His S-D (step-dad) put his adopted name down on the IDN (Indonesion) registration form, which means nothing as far as this argument is concerned.

Yay for acronyms.

He's a liar!

His name legally got changed to Barry Soetoro, wheres the public record of him changing in back?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6665

Who cares? Barry Soetoro is a stupid name, it makes him sound like a jazz singer.
SealXo
+309|6551

ghettoperson wrote:

Who cares? Barry Soetoro is a stupid name, it makes him sound like a jazz singer.
So what does that have to do with anything.

Because its stupid he should just lie about it?

Last edited by SealXo (2008-08-15 10:46:24)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard