Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6694|Germany
It's me again and I'm complaining again.

Idiots everywhere!Today was one of the worst BF2-days ever!

You guys destroy a game which is basically great if everybody would do what he/she is supposed to.
But then again....Assaulter/Sniper/SpecOps(All those classes which don't deserve it) who take a tank and wreck it in 30 secs and thus making the engineers obsolete or degrading them to a job the assaulter is supposed to do,Jetwhores who flash you during takeoff so they can have their precious jet,players who ignore the teamwork aspect of the game completely,people who don't think during play(an engineer on the middle of the road?Yay,fullspeed..boom...and punish the evil teamkiller),the list goes on and on....

Not even as a sniper you can have peace in the game,nooo,every stupid noob in the vicinity wants to come up and cuddle with you on your claymore protected tower....

A guy with a high rank and high aviator stats can only be a jetwhore,otherwise he would never reach so much kills in so little time(because other people wanna use the jet too).
Only 200h played,tons of aviator-kills and Sgt.Major - that isn't possible without extreme jetwhoring.

And besides,these jetwhores are definetely no aces,just like today on Dalian Plant - bombing with landing gear out,if there were decent pilots those handbrakebombers wouldn't be in the sky for long.
But it seems the jetwhores on each side have a silent contract to only bomb the hell out of the other team instead of fighting each other.

How many times does USA win Wake2007? 5 out of 100 times?And why is that?
Because nobody plays for the team!!
Instead of dogfighting the J10s off the jets they just bomb the chinese airfield,nobody mans the AA-guns on the carrier(noooo,they could miss the opportunity to get a jet!) and surely nobody wants to risk to take a boat to the island(could be dangerous without airsupport ;-) )

If vehicles were given to the people with the highest rank and you then could just kick the noob out like the bots in singleplayer there would be at least a chain of command.
I'm sure nobody would support this idea(nooooo,I want my jet/tank/chopper!) but then we wouldn't have this childish behaviour.Imagine this in real life - soldiers driving like maniacs to the airfield,killing each other off to get a jet,people who disobey direct orders,they wouldn't have enough bullets to perform all those executions.

Maybe I'm playing on the wrong servers,hard to imagine that there are merely no intelligent lifeforms playing BF2,the ones who have "some" brainfunctions only use them in a very,very selfish way.

If there is no change in this behaviour BF2 will definetely lose players who just can't take this bitching for vehicles anymore.
I for one will have a look at Day of Defeat,a buddy told me about it,and although I hate counterstrike and the engine I'm tempted to change games because the behaviour of "teammates"(cynical,eh?) just ruins a great game.....
evillbill
+-1|6732|West Oz

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

A guy with a high rank and high aviator stats can only be a jetwhore,otherwise he would never reach so much kills in so little time(because other people wanna use the jet too).
Only 200h played,tons of aviator-kills and Sgt.Major - that isn't possible without extreme jetwhoring.

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

If vehicles were given to the people with the highest rank and you then could just kick the noob out like the bots in singleplayer there would be at least a chain of command.
I'm sure nobody would support this idea(nooooo,I want my jet/tank/chopper!) but then we wouldn't have this childish behaviour.Imagine this in real life - soldiers driving like maniacs to the airfield,killing each other off to get a jet,people who disobey direct orders,they wouldn't have enough bullets to perform all those executions.
I think I see a flaw in your plan...
sadouchi
+0|6717|Finland
Well, you really cant expect much if you play on a public server. If you really wanna play good matches, join a good clan...
D1TAG
+0|6681
Well said Mj.Blindfisch, I agree .
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6746|Mark it zero.
yeah so how does someone that is at a low rank get more hours in a vehicle to be able to use it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard