i g
Banned
+876|5869|GA

God Save the Queen wrote:

one of the most hilariously offensive pictures ive ever seen, but ive seen it before on a ytmnd now dog
depends on your definition of offensive

i think not
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6465|UK
Sounds like you need to delete stupid people from your contact list.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6358|West NY
Lols, chain letters.
herrr_smity
+156|6632|space command ur anus
i got this one a few days back
emmapet from BF2S Forums has sent you a message. You can reply to emmapet by replying to this e-mail. The message reads as follows:----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Respectful One,Permit me to in form you of may desire of going to business relationship withyou.I got your contact from the International web site directory.I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it'sesteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trustworthy person I can do business with and by their recommenddations I must nothesitate to confide in your for this simple and sincere business.I am Emmanuel Peter the only son of late Mr and Mrs Peter John My father was a very wealthycocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capitalof Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates onone of their outing to discus on a business deal.When my mother died on the 21st October 2001, my father took me specialbecause i am motherless. Before the death of my father on 14th feb 2008 in a private hospital here inAbidjan.He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of$5.600.000 (Five Million, six hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspenseaccount in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as the next ofkin in deposit of the fund.He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amountof money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they hadthat he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a Godfearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer thismoney and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management).I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways. 1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a boy of 20 years.Moreover i am willing to offer you 10% of the sum as compensation for effortinput after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate accountoverseas.3) To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my educatinonalcareer and to secure for me a residence permit in your country. Anticipating to hear from you soon.Thanks and God Bless..Best regards.Emmanuel Peter.PLEASE REPLY THIS MESSAGES THORUGH MY PRIVATE [email protected] ----------------------------------------------------------------------- -- BF2S Forums Mailer.
jamiet757
+138|6627
These things all seem ridiculous, they take many forms, a Nigerian Prince, and weathly Englishman, an International Lottery Drawing for your email address, but the truth of the matter is:

Some people must be stupid enough to fall for this kind of stuff, otherwise people would not keep trying.

Last edited by jamiet757 (2008-08-13 05:21:44)

HellMilky
( =^_^= )
+23|5948|Holland
The mails you need to send on to your friends to win 2392353406849058249064062474908 dollars, are all about gathering emailadresses, if for instance you get the same mail twice, that means you get, lets say 20 emailadresses. there are a few companies who  buy these adresses so they can send advertisement to you. So, If the mail get all around the world, with 100+ adresses and each adress is worth, lets say 0.01, then you have some extra money.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard