Maj.Do
+85|6769|good old CA
Never knew this lol u can land a heli in the boat dock on the essex lol
SpecialOp21
+0|6722|USA
The very front of the well deck is shallow enough to do it. The problem is on Iron Gator there's usually a bunch of guys with AT kits waiting for whatever comes down there. But it'd work on the other carrier maps too I guess.
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6741
Ive done it a couple of times
Boufo
+0|6696
You can land every air vehicle in the boat deck. Including the SU-34.

-i be boufo
DSRTurtle
+56|6702
If your flying the AH-1 back to the carrier, hover in the boat deck.  your protected from arty and straffing while you rearm and repair.   The same goes for the blackhawk.  You can get the MEC or Chineese helos in there.  Great for sneaking in to blow up the satelite and uav trailers.  Just watch out for AA on the way in.
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6818|Sydney, Australia
I  do it wen i play wake and get the mi-17 and attack the carrier i just go park it in there instead of parachuting at 300 feet so no1 cs us thats pretty much all i do on wake just go and attack the carrier as well as jet whoring
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6787|AUS, Canberra

nitro92 wrote:

I  do it wen i play wake and get the mi-17 and attack the carrier i just go park it in there instead of parachuting at 300 feet so no1 cs us thats pretty much all i do on wake just go and attack the carrier as well as jet whoring
you left out about 6 full stops and about 6 words.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6717

the_heart_attack wrote:

nitro92 wrote:

you left out about 6 full stops and about 6 words.
Sometimes I wonder if hes even speaking english.

And helicopters arent the only thing you can land down there. ive seen screenshots of jets, even bombers landed on the elevated portion of the boat bay. I cant find any links right now, but there are screenshots out there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard