Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6782

Ziggy_79x wrote:

Well, gays getting married in a church seems to me at least a small problem compared to going to war with a country just to benefit the interests of a select few and having our troops dying for such an unjust cause. Yes, Kerry did put in for his own combat decorations but at least he was there. I mean he saw people die I'm sure, he saw the horrors of war and what it can do to people. I would trust a lying president that had experienced war first hand and wanted to avoid it more than a lying president that made sure HE didn't have to experience war (BUSH) and sends thousands of our troops to get killed so his friends can line their pockets.
dude bush was in vitenam as well... well as a flyboy
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6892|Netherlands

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Ziggy_79x wrote:

Well, gays getting married in a church seems to me at least a small problem compared to going to war with a country just to benefit the interests of a select few and having our troops dying for such an unjust cause. Yes, Kerry did put in for his own combat decorations but at least he was there. I mean he saw people die I'm sure, he saw the horrors of war and what it can do to people. I would trust a lying president that had experienced war first hand and wanted to avoid it more than a lying president that made sure HE didn't have to experience war (BUSH) and sends thousands of our troops to get killed so his friends can line their pockets.
dude bush was in vitenam as well... well as a flyboy
yeah   high and dry

flyboy

dont forget to ask home for dry socks

forget about that tasty piece of homemade pie...;P
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6773|Germany

TheMajorBummer wrote:

vou besier mon cu  sil vous plays
If that should "vous baiser mon cul sîl vous plais".... Thanks, but no thanks... I do not feel in the mood to fuck in you butt... even if you ask that nice....
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6892|Netherlands

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

TheMajorBummer wrote:

If that should "vous baiser mon cul sîl vous plais".... Thanks, but no thanks... I do not feel in the mood to fuck in you butt... even if you ask that nice....
its  KISS MY ASS

and no-one   ..not even a thermometer.

well maybe in the hand of a nice pretty lil nurse..
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6782

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

TheMajorBummer wrote:

what if it was a she? and a hot one too
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Erkut.hv
+124|6801|California

TheMajorBummer wrote:

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

TheMajorBummer wrote:

its  KISS MY ASS

3 knuckles deep? lmfao! Prostrate exams for everyone!

And France? I hate them because it's funny, and everyone else seems to hate them. I have never met a French person, which is probably why I don't hate them yet. I can only go by what I saw of Chirac and that fucking weasel Dominique De Villapain (sp?) their foreign minister I think. That guy is fawkin creepy.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6760|San Francisco

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

I beg to differ. I voted for Bush...i didn't approve of some of kerry's programs.  On the 2nd note...i refused to have that pussy foot as my commander in chief.  John Kerry once said "I got 3 purple hearts" his CO said he never put him in for the purple hearts becuase the wounds were not sufficient. He put in for the medals himself and got them since he was an officer.  That and nothing against gay people but.....I think it is total hypocracy to allow for gays to get married inside a church. They can still get legally married just NOT IN THE CHURCH.  It violates everything stated in Leviticus and if the church isn't a big enough hypocracy yet that would go ahead and seal its fate.
So are you saying that one of the major reasons that you helped to elect this monkey-in-office is because you just don't approve of the relationship lifestyle of some Americans?  Especially since the government has no place to regulate/control Marriage itself.  Marriage is a religious institution; Gay Marriage is something that parishes should be discussing with their church, NOT something for people all over the US to vote on.  The right wing pulled the whole gay marriage card to win over pretty much all the votes of the middle states, and pulled Americans away from real and pertinent issues such as education reform and our foreign relations.

The bigger issue is that the government needs to change their laws and the Feds change their taxation regulations on state-approved civil unions.  The term marriage should be eliminated from current tax laws and as long as a couple is recognized as being together in a civil union from the State, they all should enjoy equal benefits no matter if it is a same-sex couple or a hetero couple.

Plus, at least John Kerry WENT to Vietnam, and then came back and pushed for Veteran aid and tried to set a platform up that would prevent unnecessary wars like Vietnam.  Bush just dicked around in Texas getting drunk and snorting crack, and there is no denying that.

Last edited by Marconius (2006-01-17 09:50:10)

Erkut.hv
+124|6801|California

Marconius wrote:

Bush just dicked around in Texas getting drunk and snorting crack, and there is no denying that.
1. Crack was not around in the Vietnam era.
2. You don't snort crack.

Get your facts straight sir.... =P
sheggalism
+16|6808|France
Wanna some french slang ? : putain d'enculé de merde de mes couilles va te faire foutre par un trente tonnes (for children who are reading this thread I won't translate) French victories ? without foreign help ? only three civilizations manage to conquer Europe : Romans, Germany and France (Did Napoleon remind you something ?) USA have only three century of History (Natives history doesn't count sorry), it's normal they haven't lost yet (though Vietnam was almost a defeat).
dragon102
+0|6761|Elyria OH
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!

Thats what we would be saying if it wasnt for the French. Just because they didn't agree with the Bush administration goal of  filling up its defense contractors coffers. I mean honestly if 911 and Iraq didnt happen what would they be doing.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6873|Orlando, FL - Age 43

Gunny_Prixxon wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

Fuck france smelly bastards there fucking stupid. They cant win for shit. There language is fucking retarded. So all in all we just xenocide them. there no good for anything.
I've got French rifles for sale.  Never been fired and only been dropped once...

Google "French Military Victories" - very funny the response you get.
Type in the above and press the "I'm feeling lucky button".
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6760|San Francisco

Erkut.hv wrote:

Marconius wrote:

Bush just dicked around in Texas getting drunk and snorting crack, and there is no denying that.

Awww...I made a boo-boo with my drug references.  Right...

Cocaine most certainly was a drug in 1972...as that's when GWB got arrested for possessing it in Harris County.  Crack, cocaine, smack, whateverthefuck, he did it.
Rather than being incarcerated, he was able to get away with a year of charity work.  Before 1972, he was a drunk.  After the year of charity work, he went straight back to his post-1972 ways.

http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm#cocaine
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6837|Atlanta, GA USA
Big freakin' deal.  He did drugs 35 years ago.  Who wasn't doing drugs in the early 70s?
Erkut.hv
+124|6801|California

Marconius wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

Marconius wrote:

Awww...I made a boo-boo with my drug references.  Right...

Cocaine most certainly was a drug in 1972...as that's when GWB got arrested for possessing it in Harris County.  Crack, cocaine, smack, whateverthefuck, he did it.
Rather than being incarcerated, he was able to get away with a year of charity work.  Before 1972, he was a drunk.  After the year of charity work, he went straight back to his post-1972 ways.

http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm#cocaine
Sarchasm.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6760|San Francisco

atlvolunteer wrote:

Big freakin' deal.  He did drugs 35 years ago.  Who wasn't doing drugs in the early 70s?
The point is that he was doing them here in the States rather than serving his country over in Vietnam.  Back on topic, though.  People need to be more informed about what our country has been up to in terms of protecting its own investments over seas.

And erkut...sarcasm doesn't flow through online prose as if you were speaking to me.
Erkut.hv
+124|6801|California

Marconius wrote:

atlvolunteer wrote:

The point is that he was doing them here in the States rather than serving his country over in Vietnam.  Back on topic, though.  People need to be more informed about what our country has been up to in terms of protecting its own investments over seas.

And erkut...sarcasm doesn't flow through online prose as if you were speaking to me.
Ah, I will include the following:

<sarchasm>

comments

</sarchasm>

Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6760|San Francisco
Perfect, that works.
Erkut.hv
+124|6801|California

Marconius wrote:

Perfect, that works.
Were you being sarchastic? =P

Lol.
yuck7777
+12|6840|USA

Marconius wrote:

yuck7777 wrote:

Research!! Were the hell did you do yours! A comic book maybe!! Saddam kinda misinterpreted an order from the CIA then Invaded Kuwait. Thats a new one!!! But, Seeing that your from the anti-military city. I should have known. What are you 12!!!!
http://www.representativepress.org/CIASaddam.html

http://www.neravt.com/left/cia.html

We put him into power, and lost control of him when he needed to raise money to bring Iraq out of their post-war debt.  Once again, it all revolved around oil, as Kuwait is a lead world supplier of oil, and was basically caught between a rock and a hard place as Iran and Iraq fought over it in the 70s and early 80s.  In goes the U.S. Ambassador, who tells Saddam that America will have nothing to do with Arab-Arab conflicts (per Baker's instruction), while SecDef Cheney gets busy building his oil pipelines and protecting his Halliburton investments.
The Carlyle group, which was made up of Bush and his cronies, and Halliburton basically banked off of the arms deals and oil investments that arose due to the conflict.

You put the pieces together.  And by the way, I support our troops and have several friends in the military.  I do NOT support illegal wars nor do I support our president.
YUP!! You used comic books or at least the equivilant of one. Nice propaganda websites. Try finding some better sources! Oh by the way theres a nice bridge in your city I'm selling for $100.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6760|San Francisco

yuck7777 wrote:

YUP!! You used comic books or at least the equivilant of one. Nice propaganda websites. Try finding some better sources! Oh by the way theres a nice bridge in your city I'm selling for $100.
Ha, fine.  Disagree with me.  You wouldn't know facts if they came up and stabbed you in the face, anyways.  I've done some research for you, digging deeper than the propoganda websites.

More "comic book" info, this time from a more objective resource outside of the US.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO110A.html

Libertarian perspective:
http://www.serendipity.li/cia.html

Straight from the Lion's Mouth (Declassified NSA documents):
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSA … ndex1.html

So tell me I'm wrong again.  Or wait, you will anyways because you won't find it important enough to read my proof and you don't want to fall off your high-horse "With us, or against us" approach.  You're just going to keep screaming and whining and will never accept that the US has been using terrorism to their advantage all over the world for decades, and you're shocked, SHOCKED to find that another country actually Does that!

Last edited by Marconius (2006-01-17 13:18:54)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6903

Ziggy_79x wrote:

This makes a lot of sense and its packed with fun facts to know and tell. Weeeeeee
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6773|Germany

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

TheMajorBummer wrote:

what if it was a she? and a hot one too
depends... even hot chicks don't always have an ass I would like to fuck... especially since it would be slightly painful for them
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6773|Germany

Erkut.hv wrote:

TheMajorBummer wrote:

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

its  KISS MY ASS

3 knuckles deep? lmfao! Prostrate exams for everyone!
You seem to have some experience and very interesting introspective on that topic...
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6773|Germany

TheMajorBummer wrote:

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

TheMajorBummer wrote:

its  KISS MY ASS

In one way, you are right... "basier" means "to kiss".
However in colloquialism and vulgar french it also translates to "to fuck" and other english colorful metaphors concerning the indulgence in sexual activity...

As much as I hate to say that, but you did not choose your french words wisely as you statement could also be translated as "Would you please kiss my ass" as well as "Would you please fuck my ass"... And as it happened, I chose the latter one.

As for that pretty lil nurse... I happen to know enough perverted nurses who would just love to explore your anal cavity with their hands (literally)
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6741|Canberra, AUS
If you hate France, you are welcome to that. Just blow up the Statue of Liberty first (which was designed, built, and give to the US as a present by the French).
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard