Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6752|FUCK UBISOFT

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Not to disrespect Mr. Mac (or whatever his real name is), but I doubt you guys all liked him this much when he was still alive. You probably did like him, but not to the extent that you are claiming you do now.

Same with Heath Ledge, and George Carlin, and Tim Ruessert and The Crocodile Hunter, and everyone famous who died over the past three years of the existence of BF2s.
dude, everybody liked bernie mac. He was a great actor.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6142|Scotland!

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Not to disrespect Mr. Mac (or whatever his real name is), but I doubt you guys all liked him this much when he was still alive. You probably did like him, but not to the extent that you are claiming you do now.

Same with Heath Ledge, and George Carlin, and Tim Ruessert and The Crocodile Hunter, and everyone famous who died over the past three years of the existence of BF2s.
I didn't care about any of those guys, and never posted about them either as far as I can remember, but bernie mac's always been my favourite black stand up comedian.

I'm not going to cry buckets now that he's gone, but it's disappointing that I won't get to see him further his career.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6601|Reisterstown, MD

That sucks huge balls.  I loved Kings of Comedy simply because of him.  He will definitely be missed.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6611|132 and Bush

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

If I had a rock I'd bust your head bitch.

I used to watch the Bernie Mac show.. I was constantly working on my Bernie Mac impression.. 'Merica ..

All of those people you mentioned were popular because a lot of people liked them. If they were nobody's you probably wouldn't even catch wind of their passing.

I wouldn't call him a great actor.. he was a very funny man though.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6300|Éire

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Well none of us knew him personally so we're not going to start bawling and crying but he was a great comedy actor, in my opinion the best African American comedy actor of this generation, and it's a shame that he has died so young.

In reference to Heath Ledger: I was surprised at his death but I only ever really liked one or two of his films, George Carlin: I admired his frank opinions and lament his death because there are few enough of his kind as it is, Tim Ruessert: errr, who? Crocodile Hunter: I had actually thought he was already dead before his actual death at the hands of that manta thingy.

Last edited by Braddock (2008-08-09 10:25:52)

IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6731|Ireland | Monaghan

Class boy, funny too, whenever I seen him on TV I always taught of him in Life, funny shit.

Rest In Peace.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

He was quality in the Oceans films. Shame, RIP.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6448
Sucks, as I was driving into Chicago last night it was all over the radio that they thought he'd pull through and be ok.  Then I wake up today, and he's gone...
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!

Braddock wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Well none of us knew him personally so we're not going to start bawling and crying but he was a great comedy actor, in my opinion the best African American comedy actor of this generation, and it's a shame that he has died so young.

In reference to Heath Ledger: I was surprised at his death but I only ever really liked one or two of his films, George Carlin: I admired his frank opinions and lament his death because there are few enough of his kind as it is, Tim Ruessert: errr, who? Crocodile Hunter: I had actually thought he was already dead before his actual death at the hands of that manta thingy.
Tim russert was on Meet The Press I believe, but never liked him as I'm not into politics and stuff.

Steve Irwin was a great guy always liked his show, used to know an autistic kid who LOVED him had like every show and tons of stuff yearssss back. Heath ledger, ehh never liked his past movies but, in dark knight he showed potential. George never liked his stand up.

Last B-Mac as I always said  =P. Damn, loved him his movies and his show were great! His stand up was good too. 50 is young to go, but Heath had it worse at 29 I think? Well only one thing to say

R.I.P B-Mac have a good one.
Thorax
Banned
+77|5814

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I don't miss him at all.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6300|Éire

Thorax wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I don't miss him at all.
Surprise, surprise.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6548|Long Island, New York
Damn...I saw a couple of his movies (Mr. 3000 being one of them). This is shocking. REALLY young. First Carlin, now him? This blows.

R.I.P.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-08-09 11:28:33)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6402|Southern California

Mitch wrote:

I didn't like him tbh.
Damn, your a real piece of shit huh? (not because you didn't like him, but for fucks sake man... guy just died, who cares if you liked his comedy.)
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6588|Columbus, OH
It is a shame, I loved his comical style. His last gig at the Democrat party did him no justice.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6548|Long Island, New York

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Mitch wrote:

I didn't like him tbh.
Damn, your a real piece of shit huh?
We already know he is.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-08-09 13:22:59)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6490|Somewhere else

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Well that may be true, but people reply out of respect.  That should signify that even if they weren't huge fans, they at least appreciated him enough to give a little reverence.

I liked him, was never a fan, but did catch a handful of episodes of his show, which was laughable, and his performance in Bad Santa was pretty funny.

As for Carlin, I am a HUGE fan and was deeply upset when he died.  So you do make a point, but it really isn't necissary.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6283
I would not pretend that I knew him,but still-RIP.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6283

Snake wrote:

He was quality in the Oceans films. Shame, RIP.
OOOOW now i know who you are talking about.Great actor,he will be missed.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5924|...

I just looked up how many people die of pneumonia every year(60,000 in US) and it is amazing to me.  I understand that most of them are elderly or have immune deficiencies...but wow. Kinda scary to think about.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6296|eng
#rekt
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6726

Kmarion wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

sucks, found him one of the funniest.

R.I.P.
Agree.. .

From the movie "Head of State":

Interviewer :What about NATO? How do you feel about NATO?

Bernie Mac: I don't know NATO. I don't like to talk about people.

Words to live by.
that's an awesome video... 

sucks that he died... like he would say...." aint that a bitch?    lol
Love is the answer
PeoNinja
Ninja Fart - Silent but Deadly
+31|6209
Ocean's 14 - 1
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6655

Ryan wrote:

Aww man, that sucks. He was awesome.
yeah i know damn that sucks
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6683|Colorado
Poor schmuck, makes it big & then dies. Tragic, thanks for the laughs.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

Shame to see him go.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard