Sorcerer0513
+18|6564|Outer Space

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

jord wrote:

You mean like the Nazi's?
Wtf are you talking about again??  The Russian are reacting to a military aggression against one of their allies. The Nazis started to mess around with neighboring countries without provocation.. what are you smoking?  This is totally different.

sergeriver wrote:

Hey smart ass, Russia killed 60 innocent civilians today in Gori (sp?) ffs.
And how many russian peacekeepers and innocents civilians were killed by Georgia yesterday when they started this shit?
Says who? You? You were there when it started? Or did you see it being said on TV?

All I've seen on the news is a bunch of propaganda coming from both sides, and if you think you know the truth because you saw it on the TV, you are seriously deluded. Both sides are so full of bullshit it's amazing I can't smell it all the way over here.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6458|Brisbane, Australia
President of Georgia has pulled a few athletes out of the Olympics to come home and fight.
Sorcerer0513
+18|6564|Outer Space

Vilham wrote:

jord wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

More than likely. Sadly, not his, or our war, so we can't do anything.
It's not his war I know but he can behave like a decent person and go help her. He can even carry on filming if he wants.
journalists are cunts. Simple as.
Has it occurred to any of you, that it is most convenient that a reporter just happened upon a woman stuck in barbed wire crying out, with no one helping her? Call me paranoid...
jord
+2,382|6700|The North, beyond the wall.

Sorcerer0513 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

jord wrote:

It's not his war I know but he can behave like a decent person and go help her. He can even carry on filming if he wants.
journalists are cunts. Simple as.
Has it occurred to any of you, that it is most convenient that a reporter just happened upon a woman stuck in barbed wire crying out, with no one helping her? Call me paranoid...
No because call me crazy, that sorta stuff happens in wars. There was also a shot of an old woman with blood and mud all over her neck, but I guess that was staged too.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6543|Istanbul-Turkey
Damn russia blamed us for training and reinforcing georgian army in the past which they think encouraged georgia to declare war on Russia. hope russia wont cut our gas. we are high percently dependent to outside energy.

I think this is a game of usa to make russia busy while dealing with iran.

idiot georgian president btw.

Last edited by Ottomania (2008-08-09 17:52:27)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6312|Éire

Ottomania wrote:

Damn russia blamed us for training and reinforcing georgian army in the past which they think encouraged georgia to declare war on Russia. hope russia wont cut our gas. we are high percently dependent to outside energy.

Didn't you guys just arrange some sort of power deal with Georgia as a result of the current conflict? I think Russia might be striking you off the Christmas card list.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6205|Ireland
I kinda hope that the US sticks its dick right in the middle of Georgia and starts flaming the Soviet, ummm I mean Russian Military.

Those russians need put down like dogs before they go ape nuts again.  Remember Rocky 5, woot woot.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6736|US
Neither side has the moral high ground.  Ossetia is a breakaway province of Georgia.  Georgia doesn't like it and there is a civil war.  Russia "comes to the aid of 'its people,'" and starts a MASSIVE reaction to a questionable incident.  Georgia, having been invaded (since they still claim the territory) goes to a state of war. 

There is no "right side" in this one.  Georgia is in civil war, and Russia has invaded to help the rebelling area with disproportionate force (that's what you do in a war, not a "peacekeeping" mission).
Commie Killer
+192|6408

BALTINS wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

BALTINS wrote:

If you think Russia, in this one, is the good guy, you're not better.
I'm not really a fan of Russia but i can see that they were not the ones who started it. They are there to help their people and peacekeepers and to show tiny Georgia to not mess around with their allies.

Kinda like when the US kicked Saddam out of Koweit back in 1991. But this time, it is happening near the border of their country and not 5000 miles away from them.
Their people, yeah, ossetians with russian passports. This whole thing reminds me of the german annexation of sudetenland in 1938, "liberating" a small region that ended with the occupation of the whole nation.
Thats what I have been thinking all day long.

"Peace in Our Time" What a bunch of shit.

Im calling major bull-fucking-shit all over Russia in this one, its territorial ambitions.

On a second thought, why the fuck is the racist piece of shit still around?
Commie Killer
+192|6408

Lotta_Drool wrote:

I kinda hope that the US sticks its dick right in the middle of Georgia and starts flaming the Soviet, ummm I mean Russian Military.

Those russians need put down like dogs before they go ape nuts again.  Remember Rocky 5, woot woot.
That post might of been sarcastic, but I do half agree, even if I come off looking a little crazy for saying this: We need do to some shit NOW before they get too cocky, Im not talking fight the Russians, thats taking it too far, but we need to put some major ass pressure on the Russians, and more the Diplomatic.

Not to be sterotypical but the many Russians have a deep hate for the Baltic countries, which is probably, possibly, why you see Russian soldiers volunteering to go fight there.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

let them reclaim the motherland.  europe wont do shit because that is their oil lifeline.  they know that so all the attention gets shifted to the what the US will do.  sad really.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6205|Ireland

usmarine wrote:

let them reclaim the motherland.  europe wont do shit because that is their oil lifeline.  they know that so all the attention gets shifted to the what the US will do.  sad really.
+1, I am sure the EU will get the balls to do something at some point.  During WWII it only took the Nazis attacking each individual country before they were willing to do something.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6694|Colorado

Lotta_Drool wrote:

That was rocky 4 , I think we should stay out of this one.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6508|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

Ottomania wrote:

Yep, the US engineered the whole thing. We made Russia invade, Bush told Putin if they didn't, we would stop buying Russian vodka and Trans Siberian Orchestra cds/dvds.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6622|132 and Bush

Wouldn’t this constitute a war crime, if deliberate?  The Russians dropped bombs on the city of Gori today, killing civilians, while announcing that they had taken the capital of South Ossetia back from Georgia.

Everyone else is criticized for targeted strikes against militants who hide among civilians. Shouldn't the same apply here?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6686|NT, like Mick Dundee

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

Yep, the US engineered the whole thing. We made Russia invade, Bush told Putin if they didn't, we would stop buying Russian vodka and Trans Siberian Orchestra cds/dvds.
I lol'd.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

Kmarion wrote:

Wouldn’t this constitute a war crime, if deliberate?  The Russians dropped bombs on the city of Gori today, killing civilians, while announcing that they had taken the capital of South Ossetia back from Georgia.

Everyone else is criticized for targeted strikes against militants who hide among civilians. Shouldn't the same apply here?
you know better then that Kerry.  when the US does it, threads pop up like florida thunder storms.  people are media sheep and are so obsessed with the US thats all they know.  so when stuff like this happens, they are not prepared.  they have to wait until class on monday so their professors can feed them some bollocks.
Commie Killer
+192|6408
Europe should do it, as it is their back yard, even if Georgia aint part of the EU. But someone has got to do something, not militarily, least hopefully not, but something that strikes home on the Russians.

First came the Rhineland, then came the Sudetenland, then came Czechoslovakia, and then came Poland and WWII.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6622|132 and Bush

usmarine wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

you know better then that Kerry.  when the US does it, threads pop up like florida thunder storms.  people are media sheep and are so obsessed with the US thats all they know.  so when stuff like this happens, they are not prepared.  they have to wait until class on monday so their professors can feed them some bollocks.
https://i33.tinypic.com/w706ec.jpg
Give him a turban.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

its sad that people bitch and want the US to do something in africa, yet we should "keep our nose" out of this.  i am confused by this forum sometimes.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6543|Istanbul-Turkey

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

georgian president is USA's puppet. Can you believe that a normal georgian president would declare war on huge Russia? That has been ordered by USA.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6642|London, England
I've been reading about this situation. And fuck me,  It definitely makes more sense than NATO/US/UK involvement in Kosovo/Iraq.

Anyone who objects to what Russia are doing yet supported Kosovo/Iraq are massive hypocrites.

usmarine wrote:

its sad that people bitch and want the US to do something in africa, yet we should "keep our nose" out of this.  i am confused by this forum sometimes.
It makes sense for Russia to invade tbh, more sense than certain other invasions at least.

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-08-10 01:44:05)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Ottomania wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

georgian president is USA's puppet. Can you believe that a normal georgian president would declare war on huge Russia? That has been ordered by USA.
Well if you look at it that way, Your Government is our puppet also. So I guess you guys are going to be doing our dirty work.

Doesn't Turkey still have conscription? You better watch out!!
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6543|Istanbul-Turkey

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Well if you look at it that way, Your Government is our puppet also. So I guess you guys are going to be doing our dirty work.

most of our goverments get along with usa but I dont think that wil drive ours crazy like atacking russia. we didnt let your army attack over our country at 2nd iraq war for example. (that was a bod choice we could have finished pkk by now)

Last edited by Ottomania (2008-08-10 01:59:44)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Ottomania wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

most of our goverments get along with usa but I dont think that wil drive ours crazy like atacking russia.
Kid, you need to stop trolling and popping in your US is the great satan bs.

RUSSIA ATTACKED THEM!!!!! What should they do? Well their stronger than us, so they can kick us around? Don't be fucking stupid, if someone is pushing you around you don't roll over and die.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard