PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6484|montreal, quebec

24/7 Ghost Town  Infantry Only Server
IP: 66.199.231.253:16567

Rules:  No Hacking. No Glitching. no Claymore Whoring. Base raping is LEGAL.
Reglement: Pas de hack. Pas de Glitch. Pas de Claymore Whoring. Le base raping est LEGAL.

Last edited by PvtStPoK (2008-08-08 08:01:46)

MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5969|Aberdeen, Scotland
Ghost Town is good fun, but IO turns it into a shitfest tbh...too many twats just sitting on top of buildings/sniping out of uncaps and no teamplay.

Sorry, had to vent that, good luck with the server
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

its okay, everyone has its opinion. myself i prefer infantry than the original ghost town
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6433|meh-land
ghost town always ends up with the SAS cooped up in their uncap and the spetnaz rushing into it with massive amounts of nades, it just gets frustrating after awhile

a rotation would be better
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6642|Colorado
I'll try it out this monday, but usually the case is that it's empty & I'll have to go somewhere else.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6297|Australia
What maps size is it, and how many players max? 32p on a 64 size server would be awsm for IO GT.

And why is claywhoring not allowed, but uncap attacking is? Baseraping empties servers pretty fast, but claymores only annoy a few.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6351|Oslo, Norway

PvtStPoK wrote:

24/7 Ghost Town  Infantry Only Server by =BOTW=

IP: 66.199.231.253:16567

Rules:  No Hacking. No Glitching. no Claymore Whoring. Base raping is LEGAL.
Reglement: Pas de hack. Pas de Glitch. Pas de Claymore Whoring. Le base raping est LEGAL.
French do understand english, they only pretend they don't, so everyone have to talk french.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

What is the size of the map?  32 or 64?  I'll stop by that one.  I love me some GT.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

What maps size is it, and how many players max? 32p on a 64 size server would be awsm for IO GT.

And why is claywhoring not allowed, but uncap attacking is? Baseraping empties servers pretty fast, but claymores only annoy a few.
map si ze is 64, with 40 slots.

claymore whoring is illegal only because in real life you couldnt run with claymores in hands and th row them in a bunch of ennemies.

Babb Master Flash wrote:

French do understand english, they only pretend they don't, so everyone have to talk french.
french, english, german, speak whatever you want on the server, this is our last concern.

Last edited by PvtStPoK (2008-08-08 07:59:33)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Wow a Ghost Town IO server. That's totally never been done before.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6297|Australia

PvtStPoK wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

claymore whoring is illegal only because in real life you couldnt run with claymores in hands and th row them in a bunch of ennemies.
Then why not make it with vehicles? there is no "infantry only" (or respawning, or bunny hopping, or.... you get the idea) in real life, so your argument is flawed.
I mean, really.... don't you find it unfair that someone can sit in a uncappable base behind a spawn point and shoot to their hearts content while if another person throws down a few clays they get kicked?
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

thx for your constructive post. i hope you feel better now.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6292|Orrstrayleea

PvtStPoK wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

But in real life you could definatly keep spawning every time you die, and in real life, im sure your enemy wouldn't use vehicles
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6612|can
the real life argument is so 2005
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

isnt there any maturity left on these forums?
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6716|Mexico City

MrAnderson wrote:

Ghost Town is good fun, but IO turns it into a shitfest tbh...too many twats just sitting on top of buildings/sniping out of uncaps and no teamplay.

Sorry, had to vent that, good luck with the server
i prefer that instead of a whole team of nade spammers .....
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6716|Mexico City

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

theres like only 2 GT IO servers.
The teabaggers one is fun to play...
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6405
Change it to Devil's Perch or Iron Gator with vehicles. Then we'll talk. Until then all you've got is another boring Ghost Town IO server.

Last edited by Fat_Swinub (2008-08-11 11:09:48)

latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6627|west liberty IA

PvtStPoK wrote:

isnt there any maturity left on these forums?
you said real life that doesn't bold well as a answer for this game and as real life goes shouldn't the entire team have to use the same weapon rather then unlock. Anyways i try out your sever since you allow base rape and thats only because after a certain side caps all the flags its too much of a sniper battle.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard