Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6741|Great Wall
Ah.. pity I have to wait 12 hours and cannot get result straight away. I think I spent too much time as a sniper and Ive got low SPM = 1.82 cuz of that.. so probably I won't get a good score.. even tho my KD ratio is 4.0 and half of my kills I got as infantry.

I'm not patient.. I'd like to know now
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6707
Can you Add me please i know i suck but i want to watch me rise as i improve

Nick: Lestat<CoN>
Pid: 59834746
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6707
Can you Add me please i know i suck but i want to watch me rise as i improve

Nick: Lestat<CoN>
Pid: 59834746
emperorphoenix
+5|6777|Westeren Australia
just add every1
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6733|Beerville, USA
KeeblerEOD
+1|6696
please add
KeeblerEOD
yeah im probably low, but still interested in seeing how well i am doing
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6742
WTF my best round is not 198 as the site it saying its 232 all infantry the hard way man!
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6730|Debris From Space
add me.

[ptc]_idiotofwar.

PID: 49049023
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6755|Toronto, ON
I think for the infantry based calculations, accuracy should be considered too since it IS a small-arms characteristic.
Alpha as fuck.
Rakasan
+7|6840|California, USA
LOL, you guys don't have to submit your pids here, just submit them at site.  I skipped updating yesterday becuase I was trying to do some testing/optimization.  If you did submit here or at site (except in the last few hours) you should see your ratings. 

Nyte:  I can't really do anything about the #1 and #3 ppl in knive leaderboard.  Those knife kills and KDR don't really affect their overall or infantry ratings (if it did then I would make some adjustments).   Plus, if their favorite victim is > 75 or if they have a BR > 1000 then they are "unranked" anyways (try sorting by KDR in knives).  Okay, I will make accuracy part of the "Infantry Leaderboard" just like for each weapon, but I will make the accuracy % max low since every cannot get a high acc using support or SMGs  (unlike sniper rifles).

Crimson:  Your BR was wrong probably because noone searched for you lately so it didn't update,  looks like it's updated now.

Ranking points and positions are updated atleast once a day.  I do not update all players in the listings everyday, just regurarly searched players (like in the last 30 days), the top 100 or 200 in each leaderboard, the top ~200 in global score, and slowly other ppl.   I know it's due for a full update, plus I want to add 50K more players depending on how many active accounts there are and how low their global scores are.
Rakasan
+7|6840|California, USA
Check it out, I revised the "Overall Rankings" to lessen the favorability of excessive vehicle usage and favor more flag captures. Infantry accounts for 3/4 of the weighing for overall KDR and KPM to minimize people who rely on excessive vehicle usage to boost their KDR and KPM.  In other words, if they suck using infantry weapons, but are good using vehicles, then that affects their rating.  Also, artillery kills are EXCLUDED.

Basically, the top guys are the ones who capture/defend flags (most important), have decent infantry and armor KDRs (and KPMs), and have descent teamwork points.

These weights are similiar to BFTracks.com rankings for BF1942, except taking into account infantry KDR.

http://www.statpadder.com/cgi-bin/bf2r. … mp;start=0  (if you aren't listed, just search and you will be after the next update)

Also, I added Vehicles Rankings (Aviators, Armor, etc).

Supposedly, bf2s.com is going to have a ranking system sometime soon, but you can also check out

http://www.gameslave.co.uk/bfleaderboard.cfm

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-01-20 17:56:56)

Anima05
+1|6763
one problem with this is someone could play for 10 minute, be ranked no.1, and never play again
Rakasan
+7|6840|California, USA
If you are referring to the overall rankings, that is not actually true.  For that, there is a minimum of 6 hours to be assigned a ranking position (it's not stated, but it should be), otherwise, there will be a "-" for position.  The number of maps played should also be accounted for to, but that is not implemented.  But honestly, I don't think anyone will ever top Codeseven.Osk.  That mofo is badass.
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6771
gj keep up the good work!
Rakasan
+7|6840|California, USA
Check it out, I added live ratings/updates for new and listed players (follow searched player link and click update).  You can now see how each rating (overall, infantry, vehicles, etc) is added up.   Some stats are rounded to 3 decimal places which will soon be used for comparisions between updates.  Also, added things like resupplies per support kit min, revives per medic kit min, etc so you can see where you make your money in the teamwork category.

http://www.statpadder.com/cgi-bin/bf2r. … mp;start=0

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-03-05 17:15:39)

pandis
+1|6763|Australia
Rakasan
+7|6840|California, USA

pandis wrote:

damn down to 42 today :-(

http://www.statpadder.com/cgi-bin/bf2r. … p;sort=pos
LOL, you should have clicked on "Update Now" by following the searched player link (not the bf2s).  The player link will be updated more often(if you click "Update Now" once a while) than search results. Looks like you dropped down to 2,068.99 for overall rating.

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-03-05 19:23:25)

Sluggit
+3|6721|Sweden
Well Done Rak!

Keep the good work up!

You’ll get your reward soon man!
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6715

washow

thx
Rakasan
+7|6840|California, USA
It's that time again   I added the ability to check your current stats since an archived date (i.e. since last month, last week, November 2005, etc depending if or when you submitted).   

The results are basically the same as if you were to create a new player account.

So instead of having an avg of 2 or 3 KDR, it could actually be 4 or 5 since this does not include the nooblet stats you made  when BF2 1st came out.

So if you submitted before here/site or are in EA's top ~40K, then you can see your true stats within the last couple of months rather than the average of you BF2 career.  If not, maybe next time or keep busting out with the calculators, LOL.

So if you haven't checked site for a while
1.  Searched your nick
2. Follow internal player link (not bf2s)
3.  Click Update Now
4.  Click Calculate current stats since...
5.  Rejoice after seeing your improved stats (well it should be)

http://www.statpadder.com

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-03-13 13:06:44)

Chewbacca1873
+0|6672|Scotland
Awesome site and nice work. Ireally was as shit as I thought lol
||3RB||earljohnson
Got Milk?
+0|6682

How bad do i suck???
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6823|Belgium

lol this thread is so old that a lot of people actualy are going to say: ElekTriC who?

Great work Rakasan
R

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard