Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6776|Toronto, ON
I think the Accuracy calculation should be moved to infantry since the overall score includes vehicles which do not contribute to accuracy (Only infantry kills count for accuracy calculation).
Alpha as fuck.
Rakasan
+7|6860|California, USA
K1NJO: 496 overall/482 inf

Nyte wrote:

I think the Accuracy calculation should be moved to infantry since the overall score includes vehicles which do not contribute to accuracy (Only infantry kills count for accuracy calculation).
Thanks for the input .  I thought about that too, but I am not excatly feeling EA's accuracy (thats why I stuck it in overall).  Here are some reasons why I don't. 

Ppl who just run around Karkand only using the defib have an advantage.  I haven't killed anyone with the defib, but my accuracy is 61.87%.  Why should reviving teammates contribute to accuracy.

Light machine guns/support weapons have a major disadvantage, not excatly a single shot firing weapon.  Plus not everyone uses it.

As for explosives, an AT mine contributes to accuracy? LOL

I probably can just take the accuracy of each weapon minus the above weapons  and do something with that.

http://www.statpadder.com

Last edited by Rakasan (2005-11-04 20:03:45)

Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6805
i'd like to see where i rank. add me too please.
elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6779|Columbus, Indiana
nick= elmer1082
pid= 48315401

Thanks,
Rakasan
+7|6860|California, USA
Sorry about the delay

Bubkin: #397 overall/#399 inf
elmer1082: #518 overall/#513 inf
Rakasan
+7|6860|California, USA
Ok, I added an anonymous player submission and search function.  You do NOT have to post you nick or pid here anymore (go the the site below).  Just enter you nick or pid into the search form, if the submitted player is not found, he will be added and ranked in the next update.  All are welcome to submit, especially you non-posters!

Right now there are about 20,000+ BF2 players in the rankings.  So if you aren't doing so well, no worries, you cannot be embarassed.

Basically, right now the top 20K+ overall EA players are ranked according to performance rather than playtime/global score accumulation.  Some new features are as follows:

Wildcard searches at end of nick or pid e.g., Raka* or 455*
Partial nick searches are supported as well e.g., without clan tag (some weird characters do not work right now, but all pids do)

Compare players or clans by ranking points, by searching (60 char limit as long as they are in database)
e.g.,
broggi or blazin or Volx
SAS or LAB
(no typo, all in one line)

A statpadder/EA glitch profiler, which finds ppl with excessive SPM's, best rounds > 2000, etc.

Player submission for unlisted players (try submitting by pid, e.g. 45453445).  Submit as many players as you like as long as you do not use any autosubmit programs.  If you are trying to be add a new player and multiple players come up with similiar names, then submit by your pid.

Let me know what you think!

http://www.statpadder.com

Note: not all players listed are updated daily, only frequently searched players, ppl who posted here, and the top one or two hundred (will set this up) will be updated daily.

Last edited by Rakasan (2005-11-14 07:51:06)

Rakasan
+7|6860|California, USA
Woot! 50K players! Come gets some!

Last edited by Rakasan (2005-11-19 08:37:36)

CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6763
Dude revise that list the top ranks are all stat padders hackers and vechile whores.

Thats bull crap in a chef's salad not skill
Rakasan
+7|6860|California, USA
That's why I created an infantry ranking/rating, separate from overall.  Overall ranking is just anything goes (infantry, vehicle whorage, reviving, getting flags, commander, etc).  Basically, unless you have some elite infantry skills, tankers and pilots are favored in overall ranking.

Infantry ranking, which I personally go by, is based on small arms weapon efficiency and does not include all of the kit bonuses.  This means no vehicle kills, kit perks (revives, dropping health, etc), or free kills as commander that count towards you current kit.

If you check out

http://www.gameslave.co.uk/bfleaderboard.cfm

SPM is more important there, but the results are similiar compared to my overall ranking.  Look at their leaderboard, PlaneWhore, |cypher00fus. Dr.MooJuice , and myself are there in pretty much the same order (in overall).  There is no perfect way to rate players, but there is a cap in each major area.

So if a player has a high KDR, but a low SPM, that will count against him.  Each field (SPM, KDR, KPM, Accuracy, etc) has a max amount that will count towards the final rating.  Just think of it like how a teacher/instructor grades students.

Don't take the ratings too seriously, it's just a game.

Thanks for the critique.

Last edited by Rakasan (2005-11-19 11:38:57)

tenice
+0|6779
u might want to remove that mafia guy they all are known to be padders
just look at his worst enemy and favorite victims.
looking at the top ranking players u got there i think that there should be a way so that the scores are divided up on each map. most players there including you rakasan have almost all there hours on strike at karkland. anyone could get 100+ scores on that map and if i played that map for as long as you have played i could of got 100000+ points by now.  the infantry ranking is bit unfair for people who are team players. who has more skill in this situation, a medic who revives someone and kills and enemy or an assault who noobtubes the medic and the guy revivied.  the infantry ranking pretty much rules out anyone who doesn;t play strkarkland because in larger maps such as mastuur city you spend half your time in a transport or walking to flags.

btw on that gameslave y aren't i there?
Mafia47
+27|6764|Chicago
this is a good ranking system but it doesn't take into account that they got at least 3 stat padders in their top page...that mafia clan (i'm not in it lol) is all stat padders just look at them and i think this was in another topic on this site but...just saying but i guess stat padders will always be #1
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6820|Barrington, RI
Is there anyway to find an upadted infantry ranking/position without having to browse through every listing?
Rakasan
+7|6860|California, USA

tenice wrote:

u might want to remove that mafia guy they all are known to be padders
just look at his worst enemy and favorite victims.
I don't really want to remove any players, but what I will do is add more rules to the "stat padder profiler".  As starting a starting point, I will set it up so that ppl who have a "favorite victim kills to"  greater than 100 to get red flagged.  I know this is still high, but I want to see how many ppl get flagged (I will adjust from there).  This will be fixed soon after I post.

edit: pretty much interesting results, some 300+ ppl w/> 100 kills for favorite victim.  Best rounds, kills streaks, and certain clans have are a bit odd as well.

tenice wrote:

looking at the top ranking players u got there i think that there should be a way so that the scores are divided up on each map. most players there including you rakasan have almost all there hours on strike at karkland. anyone could get 100+ scores on that map and if i played that map for as long as you have played i could of got 100000+ points by now.
As a reference, in bftracks.com, (although a different game and ranking system) I used to be ranked top 20 overall for BF1942 and #1 DCF for many months playing exclusively as a non-tanker before BF2.  Yes, I understand Karkand has alot of action.  Score (especially as medic) and KPM increases, but DPM increases as well.  Thats why KDR counts the most (35% of player rating) compared to other categories.  KDR is probably the most consistent stat map to map.  Each category (SPM, KDR, etc) has a capped amount.  That's why 23mm (with a 51.83:1 KDR) doesn't have any extreme differences from 2nd or 3rd with lower KDR's.  BTW, I think 23mm and PlaneWhore is the same person .  Also, [HIC]Bubba (with a 15.86 SPM) doesn't have a really high rating, compared to someone with a legit SPM and other descent stats.  I can lower the max amounts for each category, but the ranking points will be too close player to player.  I can also calculate DPM into the calculations as minus points.   From the feed I get, there are no score or SPM, kills, deaths, etc for each map (I am not in any special EA stats program).  I don't even think those exists.

tenice wrote:

the infantry ranking is bit unfair for people who are team players. who has more skill in this situation, a medic who revives someone and kills and enemy or an assault who noobtubes the medic and the guy revivied.
For infantry ranking, the ppl who whore medic have a major advantage compared to most, if not all of the other kits for boosting SPM and team score.   I did not include team score for infantry ranking because kill assists, repairs, etc while in armor count towards team score.  This is not the ranking for kits, just small arms weapons.  There are no SPM stats available for the time using small arms weapons, what will be calculated?  What I can do is do is create rankings for each kit, but if a player vehicle whores, the kills he gets counts towards the current kit he is using (this goes for commander as well).

tenice wrote:

the infantry ranking pretty much rules out anyone who doesn;t play strkarkland because in larger maps such as mastuur city you spend half your time in a transport or walking to flags.
btw on that gameslave y aren't i there?
Well, that's why KDR makes up 75% compared to 25% for KPM (if you put your mouse over the column titles you can see how much each is worth).  I can lower KPM% and increase KDR%, but thats not going to really change anything in extreme amounts.  Looks like your there now

Mafia47 wrote:

this is a good ranking system but it doesn't take into account that they got at least 3 stat padders in their top page...that mafia clan (i'm not in it lol) is all stat padders just look at them and i think this was in another topic on this site but...just saying but i guess stat padders will always be #1
Thanks, if you mean the "favorite kills to" guys, that will be fixed tonight.   What other padders are you referring to?

sewermasta324 wrote:

Is there anyway to find an upadted infantry ranking/position without having to browse through every listing?
edit: Do you mean how do you search the infantry ranking?  If thats it, you will need to click the infantry ranking and search from there (overall and inf have different indexes).  Or if you mean, something like the "jump to player" in bfhq, try this sewer

Last edited by Rakasan (2005-11-20 01:47:27)

Adelphi
+8|6765|Long Island, NY
This site has its flaws too...

The second ranked dude has over 900 TK's and only 7% avg. accuracy, but that's ok 'cause he has over 22k kills as an aviator.../lame
Rakasan
+7|6860|California, USA

Adelphi wrote:

The second ranked dude has over 900 TK's and only 7% avg. accuracy, but that's ok 'cause he has over 22k kills as an aviator.../lame
I know it's not the perfect ranking system, but I will work something out to subtract teams kills from team score.

Last edited by Rakasan (2005-11-19 22:31:03)

Adelphi
+8|6765|Long Island, NY

Rakasan wrote:

Adelphi wrote:

I know it's not the perfect ranking system, but I will work something out to subtract teams kills from team score.
It's alright man.  I don't mean to sound like a dick to you, or your site.  Just that in any PvP system I've seen and been a part of hasn't been perfect.  There are just too many things to consider to make every system fare and show the true skill of the player base. 
Chodda
+67|6757
omfg, I hope I'm reading this wrong, but for POS which I assume is my position number is 29652 -_-
Rakasan
+7|6860|California, USA
Thats decent considering most of the player listings is from EA's overall top 45K and your at 52K in accumulated global score.  The overall ranking (at site) is anything goes...armor, medic SPM boosting, etc.  Your infantry ranking ~18K  (separate from overall) is good compared others who have more playtime and whore from time to time.  Plus your KDR is much better than EA's #1 ratio wise
Chodda
+67|6757
Aww bro, you know how to make a guy feel happy er not in a ghey way or anything ;-)

Oh and all I care about is that I'm like top 3,000 in the sniper kit =P And also that I've gotten a lot of awards so early on. Hmm people look at me in shock that I have so much.. but is it really much?

Last edited by Chodda (2005-11-20 18:51:54)

Rakasan
+7|6860|California, USA
Check this out, I added new Leaderboards/Ratings for each small-arms weapon.  This included knife, sniper rifles, assault rifles, Defibrillator, GL, Carbines, etc.  This is based on unaccumulated global score (unlike BFHQ).  So who's the best sniper rifle, etc player questions may be answered. Let me know what you think!
Parambulator
+0|6746
Great

Parambulator

Many thanks
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6776|Toronto, ON
The top knife guy has 93 kills to one victim
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6776|Toronto, ON
The 3rd guy's got 138

Too tired to look at the others.
Alpha as fuck.
Dagger37A
+18|6788|USA
Hey I tried your site a couple of days ago and today, still no sign of PID 49288892 - Dagger37A. I'll be patient though... That's what you get when you created something cool, a$$holes breathing down your neck, "Dude, what's up with my stats?" -and I dig the name.
haole
+0|6715
Great work Raksaan!  I like the rifles leaderboards.  Funny looking at the knife board sorted by K/D.  How often does it updates?

EA hire this guy!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard