phishman420
Banned
+821|5694
Go fuck yourself.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6211|Winland

I asked for Coretemp in the second post. It doesn't have to be on your high clocks, just Coretemp.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
phishman420
Banned
+821|5694
https://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2261/gaytb8.jpg

You are such a buzzkill.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6211|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2261/gaytb8.jpg

You are such a buzzkill.
Not Speedfan, Coretemp.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
phishman420
Banned
+821|5694

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

You are such a buzzkill.
Not Speedfan, Coretemp.
LOL. Give me a fucking link, tool.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6211|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

You are such a buzzkill.
Not Speedfan, Coretemp.
LOL. Give me a fucking link, tool.
Coretemp 0.99.3 download
phishman420
Banned
+821|5694
Actually, I'm done trying to prove it to you.

phishman420 wrote:

Go fuck yourself.
I'll get back to you on Wednesday when I get a heatsink.

Last edited by phishman420 (2008-10-25 14:05:34)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6211|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Go fuck yourself.
I asked for one thing, a screenshot of Coretemp. It's not my fault you're incapable of reading and using google.

Go throw your insults on someone else, I'm not adding you.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5694

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Go fuck yourself.
I asked for one thing, a screenshot of Coretemp. It's not my fault you're incapable of reading and using google.

That's your problem. I hope you feel good about yourself. Fucking pathetic.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6467|The Twilight Zone
I think his first screenshot is valid. Its showing all important data.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6211|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

It's not my problem, you're the one wanting to get added to my chart. I couldn't care less.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6503|Gogledd Cymru

ITT: Some guy owns the nerds at overclocking, they call bs, throw a hissy fit and don't add him.

He beat you fair and square.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6459|Amsterdam‫

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

It's not my problem, you're the one wanting to get added to my chart. I couldn't care less.
he did show an other screen with a time in my thread  so i think it it legit
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
phishman420
Banned
+821|5694

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

You obviously care...
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6211|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

You obviously care...
I like this thread, and I want as many people as possible added, but your result is in the extremes. I just want to be 100% sure that it's legit. It isn't exactly a standard oc for an E8400 to go to 4.65 on under 1.4V, you see. Many people fake these things.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5694
Mmk.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6581|NYC / Hamburg

https://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/nigelf/computer/Untitled-2.png

I think we can bury this debate once and for all

1.55Vcore after Vdrop

Last edited by max (2008-10-25 15:49:26)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5694
Wait until Wednesday.
max
Vela Incident

you have one golden chip there. VID?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5694
But Max doesn't have his Coretemp shown...
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6211|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

But Max doesn't have his Coretemp shown...
He runs a normal VCore, expensive cooling, and is a veteran Tech poster. In other words, his results are quite expectable.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-10-25 16:02:02)

max
Vela Incident

https://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/nigelf/Untitled-11.png
never fear

also

max wrote:

you have one golden chip there. VID?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6663

The Sheriff wrote:

ITT: Some guy owns the nerds at overclocking, they call bs, throw a hissy fit and don't add him.

He beat you fair and square.
Word.

Plus where in the rules does it say anything about CoreTemp? I agree, it's a pretty extreme OC, but the second SS proves it. And anyway, if he can fake all that he can fake CoreTemp.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6220
https://150db.net/files/superpistandard.jpg
pretty decent for a non OC'd chip. 14 deg c too under a lapped tt120
OxenBreeder
+46|5779|KTRI

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Updated. Sorry for taking a while, I've been a bit busy lately, and having lost the macros I use for numbering, I've been discouraged to do it. All additions from the last month are now in the chart

OxenBreeder wrote:

46.047s (1m) on an ancient P4 3.0ghz Prescott with 2gb/pc3200     although it looks to be correct according to similar syst's. 
Read the rules.
Like I'm gonna fudge those slow numbers with a P4, but if I must be arsed   

Edit = Also notice my time is slightly slower than my original post 46.5s now compared to 46.047s taken 1 month ago. I'm tired and I thought it said 45.5s, my eyes are a gettin blurry.

https://img265.imageshack.us/img265/8269/cpupivl2.jpg

Last edited by OxenBreeder (2008-10-25 20:46:36)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard