Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Why should I have to post something that NOBODY else had to? I got lucky with a strong chip. How fucking hard is that to believe?
I believe you, but you started throwing insults around just like that. If you change your style (for the better), I'll add you, but as of now, it ain't gonna happen.

EDIT: Just like that.
I started throwing insults because you wouldn't add me to the list. You act like I just started talking shit for no reason...
I asked for two things as validation, you didn't deliver.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I believe you, but you started throwing insults around just like that. If you change your style (for the better), I'll add you, but as of now, it ain't gonna happen.

EDIT: Just like that.
I started throwing insults because you wouldn't add me to the list. You act like I just started talking shit for no reason...
I asked for two things as validation, you didn't deliver.
He did now didn't he?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
phishman420
Banned
+821|5682
I didn't give you what you wanted because it is fucking difficult to achieve that OC on a stock HSF. I had to let my computer rest for a bit, then I gave you what you asked for at first. You then ask for a Coretemp reading. I have Speedfan, and I assumed it was similar enough to Coretemp, so I posted a SS of that. What more do you want from me?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

I didn't give you what you wanted because it is fucking difficult to achieve that OC on a stock HSF. I had to let my computer rest for a bit, then I gave you what you asked for at first. You then ask for a Coretemp reading. I have Speedfan, and I assumed it was similar enough to Coretemp, so I posted a SS of that. What more do you want from me?
A pic of coretemp. Core. Temp. Cawwwwrrrrr. Tehhhhhhhmp. Coretemp.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
phishman420
Banned
+821|5682

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Rules
  • One result per system. Submitting a new score overwrites your old one.
  • You may submit up to five different systems.
  • "A system" is, in this case, defined by processor. If you've got several identical CPUs, be ready to prove it.Without a screenshot showing SuperPI and CPU-Z, your score will not be added to the chart.
  • I can't update the chart all the time. I do more than just watch this thread, so don't PM me. If you post a legit result, it gets added.
Read your own rules.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5682

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Why? What is that going to prove? My CPU is only at 3.6 right now anyway.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Why? What is that going to prove? My CPU is only at 3.6 right now anyway.
That doesn't matter. Just download it, unzip it and run it.

Do that and say you're sorry, and you're added.

Yes, I am aware of how utterly gay that sounds.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone
Why do you want to see the VID so desperately
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Defiance
+438|6672

This is dumb. This pointless argument has just broke the fourth page. Character or how we treat the OP are not the rules of the thread. If you believe it, which you say you do, put the result on the list and end this shit. If you don't, your precious thread is bias, false, and the concept ruined by you.

Edit: Holy early morning typos.

Last edited by Defiance (2008-10-26 08:46:57)

phishman420
Banned
+821|5682
https://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3310/gyyyou9.jpg

You're fucking crazy if you think I'm going to apologize for anything. You should be the one apologizing to me.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3310/gyyyou9.jpg

You're fucking crazy if you think I'm going to apologize for anything. You should be the one apologizing to me.
Sigh, you're not gonna budge.

Alright, I'll add it, just to get an end to this drama.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6447|Amsterdam‫
finally    not start OCing again all
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

menzo2003 wrote:

finally    not start OCing again all
Wait, what?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

finally! Now start OCing again.

menzo can't spell for shit tbh
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6208
id love to play but i cant get my fsb to run over 200mhz or the bios resets itself to 200mhz / 2.5ghz.

ghey.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

twoblacklines wrote:

id love to play but i cant get my fsb to run over 200mhz or the bios resets itself to 200mhz / 2.5ghz.

ghey.
That means you need more voltage.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6447|Amsterdam‫

max wrote:

finally! Now start OCing again.

menzo can't spell for shit tbh
Hey lol   I was busy with important shit, I didn't look if i typed it right.
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6208
https://150db.net/files/3.6ghzsuperpi.jpg
phishman420
Banned
+821|5682
https://img65.imageshack.us/img65/4039/57922093xf7.jpg

I also faked this one.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/4039/57922093xf7.jpg

I also faked this one.
Drop it already.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5682
You still haven't posted my score.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

Or anyone elses. I haven't updated it yet. Might do it after this movie.
dill13
+67|6194

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Or anyone elses. I haven't updated it yet. Might do it after this movie.
Mine its the first 1 on the last page.

Last edited by dill13 (2008-10-26 13:52:55)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

Updated and fixed the bad AMD rankings.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5682
Wrong one.

https://img49.imageshack.us/img49/1672/freezerisafaggotty9.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard