dill13
+67|6206

yeahz
https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb21/dill132007/Untitled-9.jpg
top 10 again
Edit this should replace both my E8400 on the list cause its all this 1

Last edited by dill13 (2008-10-25 22:54:51)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6465|The Twilight Zone
It would be nice to have cooler info next to OC result or other info such as if the cpu is lapped. For example:
2    .Sup    10.781    [email protected]       Zalman CNPS 9700
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6579|NYC / Hamburg

I agree: D-tek fuzion unlapped (so far)
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6458|Amsterdam‫

.Sup wrote:

It would be nice to have cooler info next to OC result or other info such as if the cpu is lapped. For example:
2    .Sup    10.781    [email protected]       Zalman CNPS 9700
agree
running:
scythe  mine

Last edited by menzo2003 (2008-10-26 04:25:10)

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6209|Winland

Ugh.

I might add that when I have a lot of spare time.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
phishman420
Banned
+821|5693
Are you seriously not going to add me to the list? I feel sorry for you. I hope you realize how much of a baby you are. Everyone knows that I didn't fake any of that shit. Get over yourself.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6579|NYC / Hamburg

phishman420 wrote:

Are you seriously not going to add me to the list? I feel sorry for you. I hope you realize how much of a baby you are. Everyone knows that I didn't fake any of that shit. Get over yourself.

phishman420 wrote:

BF2S IS GAY. FREEZER IS A FAGGOT.
oh the irony
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5693

max wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

oh the irony
I don't get it.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6481

phishman420 wrote:

max wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

how much of a baby you are.

phishman420 wrote:

oh the irony
I don't get it.
And now?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
phishman420
Banned
+821|5693
Now I get it. You guys are just jealous because I am vastly superior to you in every way possible. I have a 16 inch penis, and I drive an Enzo. My computer overclocks higher which, in turn, makes me much more intelligent. Get on my level.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6481

phishman420 wrote:

Now I get it. You guys are just jealous because I am vastly superior to you in every way possible. I have a 16 inch penis, and I drive an Enzo. My computer overclocks higher which, in turn, makes me much more intelligent. Get on my level.
Flawed logic is flawed.

Are you by any chance neo-nazi?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6501|Gogledd Cymru

ITT: Tech team can't swallow their pride and admit defeat.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6209|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

I'm not doubting it's not your results, they look quite genuine, with the folders and all. I'm not adding you because you're being a smacktard.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
phishman420
Banned
+821|5693

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

I'm not doubting it's not your results, they look quite genuine, with the folders and all. I'm not adding you because you're being a smacktard.
Well that makes me feel better.
.Sup
be nice

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer you are biased. Either add him or I'll ask a mod to add him. Don't get personal in this thread.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6209|Winland

.Sup wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer you are biased. Either add him or I'll ask a mod to add him. Don't get personal in this thread.

phishman420 wrote:

LMAO. You're pitiful.

phishman420 wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

phishman420 wrote:

LOL. Give me a fucking link, tool.

phishman420 wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

phishman420 wrote:

That's your problem. I hope you feel good about yourself. Fucking pathetic.
I'll let his latest post speak for itself.
.Sup
be nice
Yeah but take it outside this thread. I mean if you made this thread to post best OCs then do so.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5693
I'm telling my mommy that you won't add me to the list.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6209|Winland

.Sup wrote:

Yeah but take it outside this thread. I mean if you made this thread to post best OCs then do so.
I asked for two things, he delivered insults. This is still my thread, and I'm not gonna add him if he's gonna go on like that.
.Sup
be nice

Freezer7Pro wrote:

.Sup wrote:

I asked for two things, he delivered insults. This is still my thread, and I'm not gonna add him if he's gonna go on like that.
I thought you're the guy updating this thread not the guy who decides who will be on the list and who not.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6209|Winland

.Sup wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

.Sup wrote:

I thought you're the guy updating this thread not the guy who decides who will be on the list and who not.
How about both?
phishman420
Banned
+821|5693
Why should I have to post something that NOBODY else had to? I got lucky with a strong chip. How fucking hard is that to believe?

I realize that you have no real friends, so this thread gives you some feeling of power over other people. Enjoy it, bud.

Last edited by phishman420 (2008-10-26 08:21:46)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6209|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

Why should I have to post something that NOBODY else had to? I got lucky with a strong chip. How fucking hard is that to believe?
I believe you, but you started throwing insults around just like that. If you change your style (for the better), I'll add you, but as of now, it ain't gonna happen.

EDIT: Just like that. You don't do that and expect people to be nice. Maybe Christians, but I'm not one.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-10-26 08:26:18)

phishman420
Banned
+821|5693

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

I believe you, but you started throwing insults around just like that. If you change your style (for the better), I'll add you, but as of now, it ain't gonna happen.

EDIT: Just like that.
I started throwing insults because you wouldn't add me to the list. You act like I just started talking shit for no reason...
.Sup
be nice
If he says sorry will you add him?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard