usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6655

usmarine wrote:

who is ur fav. team and who is ur fav. player? and I knew u was a Canadian hahaha
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

columbus blue jackets.  rick nash.

I spilled my beer all over the floor after jumping up watching this goal.
K3rt6699
+70|6378
Same old same old....
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6742|St. Andrews / Oslo

I might be getting that, but a few months after release. Tiger Woods 2009 and Madden 2009 are at the top of the list atm.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6483|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I'm gonna go for a change with NHL2K9 this year.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

Ultrafunkula wrote:

well, for those of us who have a PC only.....
TravisC555
+118|6229|Cox Convention Center, OK
Definitely getting it for my console. And I can't wait either
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6117|Birmingham, UK
I wanna get it too, missed all of then after '06...
0akleaves
+183|6623|Newcastle UK
I LOVE HOCKEY, its unbelievable how much so, usmarine that goal was amazing, woke my mam and dad up when i jumped up watching it at like 5am.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
cablecopulate
+449|6747|Massachusetts.
Everybody knows Blades of Steel was the best hockey game ever.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York
rick dipietro + kyle okposo = win

i'm preordering this week
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

0akleaves wrote:

I LOVE HOCKEY, its unbelievable how much so, usmarine that goal was amazing, woke my mam and dad up when i jumped up watching it at like 5am.
ya....lol.  my remotes and beer were all over the place.  not sure why i am more calm at the games then at home.
Ultrafunkula

usmarine wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

well, for those of us who have a PC only.....
Yep. That was my problem before too. Now that i have one of those wormboxes I can try out that one. Downloaded the demo version of NHL2K8 on xbox live and it was pretty decent
Ultrafunkula

cablecopulate wrote:

Everybody knows Blades of Steel was the best hockey game ever.
Wasn't that the game in if you lost a fight you got the 2min penalty?
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6517
2k series is not as good as the EA NHL series.  I had 2k7 because they didn't release NHL 2007 for PS3 when it first came out, and it was so bad i played NHL 2006 instead, until '08 came out.  NHL 09 looks amazing, i can't wait
Ryan
+1,230|6852|Alberta, Canada

K3rt6699 wrote:

Same old same old....
No kidding. Same thing every year, just better physics and better graphics.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6517

Ryan wrote:

K3rt6699 wrote:

Same old same old....
not really.  They add new things every year.  in 09 they are adding the 'be a pro' feature which will be amazing and new.
Ryan

Canadianloser wrote:

Ryan wrote:

K3rt6699 wrote:

Same old same old....
not really.  They add new things every year.  in 09 they are adding the 'be a pro' feature which will be amazing and new.
They should add more than one thing. If you just buy the game to be a pro, then that is a waste of money.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Ryan wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

Ryan wrote:

They should add more than one thing. If you just buy the game to be a pro, then that is a waste of money.
Or for the updated rosters...

The updated engine...

The new commentary...

The new 3rd jerseys...

Create-A-Play breakouts...

One handed deking system...

A whole new checking system...

The defensive skill stick...

And that's just off the top of my head. Anyone who doesn't think that games like NHL or Madden don't add substantial features every year is just plain...misinformed and has never played the game series every year. To say there's no difference between, I dunno, NHL '07 and NHL '08 is such a stupid, stupid thing to say. Just because it's based around the sport and you'll be playing the same sport doesn't mean there'll be no changes and updates.
Ryan

To me it's all the same.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Ryan wrote:

To me it's all the same.
Then you've obviously never played the NHL series more than once or twice, or were blindfolded when playing the game. The updates from NHL '07 to NHL '08 were gigantic. Why do you think that on Metacritic, NHL '08 got a full 6 points higher (for the 360 atleast) and was considered one of the best hockey games of all time?
Ryan

Poseidon wrote:

Ryan wrote:

To me it's all the same.
Then you've obviously never played the NHL series more than once or twice, or were blindfolded when playing the game. The updates from NHL '07 to NHL '08 were gigantic. Why do you think that on Metacritic, NHL '08 got a full 6 points higher (for the 360 atleast) and was considered one of the best hockey games of all time?
The only hockey games I've played were on the old Xbox, and I found them to be the same, year after year.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Ryan wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Ryan wrote:

To me it's all the same.
The only hockey games I've played were on the old Xbox, and I found them to be the same, year after year.
Pretty much sums up the whole argument and ends it right there.
Ryan

Poseidon wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Pretty much sums up the whole argument and ends it right there.
Yup.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard