_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD
http://news.aol.com/article/ohio-inmate … 1200368208

He doesn't seem all that fat to the point where you couldn't find the veins, he's average fat really.

I found this article here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/948324

They're like us, except way more annoying 13 and 14 year olds(a given with any larger forum community), no spam enforcement, and there is nothing they can post that is against the rules.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2008-08-04 20:12:56)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

_j5689_ wrote:

He doesn't all that fat to the point where you couldn't find the veins, he's average fat really.

Last edited by Mutantsteak (2008-08-04 20:12:04)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Stimey
­
+786|6112|Ontario | Canada
Bullet in the head.
­
­
­
­
­
­
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

well just shoot his ass then.  bullets are cheap.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD

Mutantsteak wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

He doesn't all that fat to the point where you couldn't find the veins, he's average fat really.
Fixed

Happened because I'm really tired.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

wait....i got it!

lock him in a room with richard simmons till he loses the weight.

/win
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD

usmarine wrote:

wait....i got it!

/win
From working out or being fucked too hard?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

_j5689_ wrote:

usmarine wrote:

wait....i got it!

/win
From working out or being fucked too hard?
either way, motherfucker would be running for the execution room.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6759|UK
Bigger needle more drugs. Case closed. No need to waste tax payers money on stupid court cases.
Reciprocity
+721|6573|the dank(super) side of Oregon

usmarine wrote:

wait....i got it!

/win
something about cruel and unusual.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6438|The Land of Scott Walker
Fire up ol sparky
Mutantbear

Stingray24 wrote:

Fire up ol sparky
I was just gonna say
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

No-one's too fat to be shot in the face.

I don't quite get excecutions. By that I mean Electric Chairs, hanging, injections etc. I mean, why not just smack him on the head with a brick? Or shoot them once point blank in the back of the head? Chairs are too complicated, (and definately one of the more inhumane methods of killing someone,) injections are complicated and costly, hanging has to be done with a certain amount of skill so the person's neck breaks perfectly, rather than choking them or popping their head off. I mean, humans are easy to kill, why are excecutions so elaborate? And if you are going to be elaborate about killing someone why not go the extra mile and have Rube Goldberg styled machines - like Peter Griffin's "Breakfast" machine.

And another thing! Why doesn't stoning to death involve copious amounts of marijuana? I think a lot more people would support the death penalty if getting stoned to death involved a lot of ganja.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6709
What a piece of shit... boo hoo... is he afraid to die....   I bet the 2 girls he raped and killed were scared... and he didnt stop...fck him...
Love is the answer
RastaBlasta
+9|5739

Ty wrote:

And another thing! Why doesn't stoning to death involve copious amounts of marijuana? I think a lot more people would support the death penalty if getting stoned to death involved a lot of ganja.
I don't like the death penalty because it brings us all down to the level of murderers. We're supposed to be better than them, after all.

And if you're a christian, aren't you just sending them to a better place, considering how many of them 'discover god' on death row?
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5740|Croatia
I'd wave Big Mac under his nose...
Mutantbear

blah wrote:

I'd wave Big Mac under his nose...
you can wave one under mine, god im hungry
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6453|UK
Bit of gasoline and a match. Bacon rashers for everyone!
Defiance
+438|6663

Ty wrote:

I don't quite get excecutions. By that I mean Electric Chairs, hanging, injections etc. I mean, why not just smack him on the head with a brick? Or shoot them once point blank in the back of the head? Chairs are too complicated, (and definately one of the more inhumane methods of killing someone,) injections are complicated and costly, hanging has to be done with a certain amount of skill so the person's neck breaks perfectly, rather than choking them or popping their head off. I mean, humans are easy to kill, why are excecutions so elaborate? And if you are going to be elaborate about killing someone why not go the extra mile and have Rube Goldberg styled machines - like Peter Griffin's "Breakfast" machine.
Because for whatever stupid reason, some stupid people somewhere care about the people that all of society has forsaken for committing acts worth the death sentence. So they want them to go easily, and the injection is just about the cleanest way.
The#1Spot
+105|6532|byah

wah1188 wrote:

Bit of gasoline and a match. Bacon rashers for everyone!
Are you crazy? Gas is worth too much to be used to kill someone.
Qrite
sup g
+79|6167|Ohio
holy shit. my aunt baby sat him when he was a kid.

Last edited by Qrite (2008-08-04 21:21:28)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Qrite wrote:

holy shit. my aunt baby sat this kid when he was a kid.
well she gave him too much junk food tbh
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6638

usmarine wrote:

well just shoot his ass then.  bullets are cheap.
I know it sounds kind of mean why the fuck do they torture people by using the electric chair and the other method where they put shit into ur blood stream. Just shoot them much easier, or easier than that find an island and place them all there
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6479|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Like that one guy in Utah, who chose hanging as his method of execution and gained so much weight he said he would be decapitated if they did it so it would be inhumane.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

blademaster wrote:

find an island and place them all there
long island tbh.  already a dump anyway.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard