+9|5750
alexb
<3
+590|5943|Kentucky, USA

Nice!
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6201|Winland

God fucking dammit, that music was annoying.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
c14u53w172
+31|6002|tomania

Freezer7Pro wrote:

wrong. m.i.a. pwns
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6720|Riva, MD

c14u53w172 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

wrong. m.i.a. pwns
That was MIA?  They do pwn, they had a song I liked in Midnight Club 3 but I can't remember what it was called.  And I believe they did one for a Honda commercial for the Civic Si a year or two ago that was good also.
i g
Banned
+876|5867|GA

cant wait for pineapple express
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6369|California

i g wrote:

cant wait for pineapple express
winnar movia
RastaBlasta
+9|5750
I reckon they might've set the bar too high with Superbad. It's gonna take some beating. Still, fingers crossed..
Home
Section.80
+447|6851|Seattle, Washington, USA

I don't know, I'm hoping for Pineapple Express to be the next one on the Superbad level. It looks hilarious.

I laugh everytime I see the commercial where the lady on the TV says "That's what happened with my first husband!" and Franco does that hilarious laugh.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6201|Winland

c14u53w172 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

wrong. m.i.a. pwns
I don't mind the music itself, but when it's louder than the talking, it's mpt good.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard